Windows 10: Cancel a pending upgrade to Windows 11

Discus and support Cancel a pending upgrade to Windows 11 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I upgraded from Windows 10 Home to Windows 11. Some of my critical applications do not work so I rolled back to Windows 10. Now I get a message wanting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TerryMcC885, Dec 16, 2021.

1. Cancel a pending upgrade to Windows 11

I upgraded from Windows 10 Home to Windows 11. Some of my critical applications do not work so I rolled back to Windows 10. Now I get a message wanting to schedule when to do the 11 upgrade. I found a place to postpone the upgrade, but I want to cancel it all together. I want Windows 10 upgrades to continue.Any help on how to do this would be much appreciated.

:)

TerryMcC885, Dec 16, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Dec 16, 2021
  3. How to cancel a pending update

Thanks - it did resolve the RETRY issue then it immediately install (it was intel driver) the driver. Said i successfully installed. I guess I'll see what happens.

storageman, Dec 16, 2021
  4. Cancel a pending upgrade to Windows 11

I'm trying to cancel my Windows 10 upgrade

"the above steps" DO NOT WORK !

There is no "Cancel Reservation" option available !!

AyranDreger, Dec 16, 2021
Thema:

Cancel a pending upgrade to Windows 11

1. Cancel a pending upgrade to Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Cancel pending upgrade

2. Driver Unloaded Without Cancelling Pending Operations - Windows 11 Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver Unloaded Without Cancelling Pending Operations - Windows 11 Error: I have a an ASUS laptop that's a year old, and I'm 100% sure that it can run Windows 11, but recently I've been having the "Driver Unloaded Without Cancelling Pending Operations" error, and my laptop bluescreens, and shuts down. I don't know what the cause is. I have already...
  3. Cancel Windows 11 upgrade in process

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cancel Windows 11 upgrade in process: Windows 11 upgrade was accidentally accepted during an aggressive urging. Now still in Windows 10, but at the "Accept License Terms for Windows 11" stage in Windows Update. There is not a "cancel upgrade" choice, but Windows 10 is desired. The choice is either to proceed with...
  4. Cancel Windows 11 upgrade in process

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cancel Windows 11 upgrade in process: Windows 11 upgrade was accidentally accepted during an aggressive urging. Now still in Windows 10, but at the "Accept License Terms for Windows 11" stage in Windows Update. There is not a "cancel upgrade" choice, but Windows 10 is desired. The choice is either to proceed with...
  5. Cancel Windows 11 upgrade in process

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Cancel a pending upgrade to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cancel a pending upgrade to Windows 11: I upgraded from Windows 10 Home to Windows 11. Some of my critical applications do not work so I rolled back to Windows 10. Now I get a message wanting to schedule when to do the 11 upgrade. I found a place to postpone the upgrade, but I want to cancel it all together. I want...
  7. Cancel a pending upgrade to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cancel a pending upgrade to Windows 11: I upgraded from Windows 10 Home to Windows 11. Some of my critical applications do not work so I rolled back to Windows 10. Now I get a message wanting to schedule when to do the 11 upgrade. I found a place to postpone the upgrade, but I want to cancel it all together. I want...
  8. Abort pending Windows 11 upgrade download

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Abort pending Windows 11 upgrade download: Hi, whatever I've tried I cannot stop my non-Insider PC downloading Win 11. I'm not now signed up as an Insider- and I've never had an Insider build on my PC. I did sign up as an Insider temporarily just to try to get a copy of Win 11, then had problems deregistering. Several...
  9. Cancel Pending Optional Updates?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cancel Pending Optional Updates?: I was having trouble with my WiFi so I went into Optional Updates to update my adapter, and while I was in there I saw a bunch of other updates were available, so I decided to just tick them all too while I was at it. Like an idiot I only Googled them after the fact, and...
  10. How to cancel a pending update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to cancel a pending update: I did a search on this subject and couldn't find anything relative to my problem. Today my W10 2004 laptop had and update and I was asked to install it. I looked at all of the 2004 KB numbers, nothing looked familiar. The message that it displayed when trying to install it...