Windows 10: cancel driversupport.com

Discus and support cancel driversupport.com in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I unsubscribe from driversupport.com. I no longer want it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Myrna ESalberg, Jun 27, 2020.

1. cancel driversupport.com

How do I unsubscribe from driversupport.com. I no longer want it.

:)

Myrna ESalberg, Jun 27, 2020

2. How to cancel my Groove subcription

I am a pc dummy how do I cancel my groove music membership

Hey,

I'd suggest you to follow the steps I've already provided in my previous post:

If you have a monthly subscription, you can unsubscribe at
    https://account.microsoft.com/services.

• Sign in with the email address you use to sign in to Groove.
    • Go to the Services & subscriptions tab.
    • In your subscriptions, select the Cancel button next to Groove Music Pass.

In addition, please take a look at this article: Cancel
    a Microsoft subscription

Regards,

Alberto Giura (AlbyTech), Jun 27, 2020
  3. no cancel on resvp.

Hi Teelah,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

To cancel the reservation/upgrade to Windows 10, follow the steps:

• Open the Reservation app in the notification area (double click it).
    • Click the Hamburger menu in the upper left corner.
    • Select ‘View Confirmation’.
    • In the lower left, click Cancel Reservation and then confirm (twice).

Hope this information is helpful. Feel free to write us back for any further assistance with Windows, we'll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 27, 2020
  4. cancel driversupport.com

How do I uninstall DriverSupport.com

Hi. I know this was discussed in a thread that has been closed. I can't figure out where the program is on my computer, to uninstall it. Could someone help me? Thanks iin advance.

* Moved from Windows 10/Files

* Original title: DriverSupport.com

CraigDietrich1, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

cancel driversupport.com

1. cancel driversupport.com - Similar Threads - cancel driversupport com

2. l want to cancel my driversupport bill how do l do this?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    l want to cancel my driversupport bill how do l do this?: l want to cancel my driversupport bill, how do l do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/l-want-to-cancel-my-driversupport-bill-how-do-l-do/1e5c06ef-325e-4a53-8667-68f76f04b081
  3. l want to cancel my driversupport bill how do l do this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    l want to cancel my driversupport bill how do l do this?: l want to cancel my driversupport bill, how do l do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/l-want-to-cancel-my-driversupport-bill-how-do-l-do/1e5c06ef-325e-4a53-8667-68f76f04b081
  4. How can I cancel Driversupport One from my computer?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I cancel Driversupport One from my computer?: I downloaded the Driver Support One program. After I did, my computer became very, very slow. It took forever to go from screen to screen. I immediately uninstalled the program. I sent messages to Driversupport.com and tried to cancel it as I saw the cost on my next bill. So...
  5. How can I cancel Driversupport One from my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I cancel Driversupport One from my computer?: I downloaded the Driver Support One program. After I did, my computer became very, very slow. It took forever to go from screen to screen. I immediately uninstalled the program. I sent messages to Driversupport.com and tried to cancel it as I saw the cost on my next bill. So...
  6. How can I cancel Driversupport One from my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. DriverSupport

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    DriverSupport: Hey guys!I accidentally downloaded a drivers update program from <Link Removed by moderator>, as I thought it was a program for my course. As soon as I started the program it referred me to purchase and sign up for a subscription. Of course I realized by that stage that this...
  8. How do I cancel driversupport bill

How do I cancel driversupport bill: I need to cancel my subscription for financial reasons. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-cancel-driversupport-bill/53b82707-3886-4c4e-87e7-39e3fbc92ebd
  9. DRIVERSUPPORT BILL

DRIVERSUPPORT BILL: How do I cancel DRIVESUPPORTBILL? Can not afford this being taken out of our account every month. Was not aware that this was happening. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driversupport-bill/7e6dbcab-a756-43a2-a1c4-dedee5fd1382
  10. driversupport

driversupport: yes Im new to computors and I was on the computer the other night when I got this message that said I needed to update some drives and around the same time I got this message that said my slimware trial base had expired I got all nervus paid for driver updater and the some...