Windows 10: Cancel Microsoft Order

Discus and support Cancel Microsoft Order in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I need to cancel a pre order for a Microsoft product. Tracking shows the item not shipped yet - but no Cancel Button. Initiating a chat yields nothing... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by TomBrieaddy, Aug 3, 2020.

1. Cancel Microsoft Order

I need to cancel a pre order for a Microsoft product. Tracking shows the item not shipped yet - but no Cancel Button. Initiating a chat yields nothing except a help page. Contact us - provides no email link. Thank you.

:)

TomBrieaddy, Aug 3, 2020

2. Cancel an order

I just placed order 5684887030 and i want to cancel the order

CharlesMcCord, Aug 3, 2020
  3. MCCshreyas, Aug 3, 2020
  4. Cancel Microsoft Order

Cancel an order

Thank you. I called them and they cancel and refunded my order.

Lazaro Santin, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

Cancel Microsoft Order

1. Cancel Microsoft Order - Similar Threads - Cancel Microsoft Order

2. microsoft online store keep cancelling my online order

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft online store keep cancelling my online order: Microsoft online store keep cancelling my order after I checkout. no one actually can help me with why it is happening. I am so disappointed and I found it very hopeless....
  3. microsoft online store keep cancelling my online order

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft online store keep cancelling my online order: Microsoft online store keep cancelling my order after I checkout. no one actually can help me with why it is happening. I am so disappointed and I found it very hopeless....
  4. order cancellation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    order cancellation: On August 25 I placed an order for a Windows product but by mistake, I made two payments because I did not receive any notification for the first payment. So, I end up with two payments for the same product, but I can't find the cancellation link on my purchase history. How...
  5. order cancellation

order cancellation: On August 25 I placed an order for a Windows product but by mistake, I made two payments because I did not receive any notification for the first payment. So, I end up with two payments for the same product, but I can't find the cancellation link on my purchase history. How...
  6. How to cancel a HP Repair Order

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to cancel a HP Repair Order: I made an HP repair order. How do I cancel it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-cancel-a-hp-repair-order/692edf36-ae98-487f-b9d2-fd21d649459e
  7. How to cancel a HP Repair Order

How to cancel a HP Repair Order: I made an HP repair order. How do I cancel it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-cancel-a-hp-repair-order/692edf36-ae98-487f-b9d2-fd21d649459e
  8. trying to cancel Windows 10 order

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    trying to cancel Windows 10 order: Dear Sir, On 12/25/19 I placed an order for Windows 10 home, and immediately after doing it, I tried to stop it. But I didn't work out how to stop it. I got an email on the 26th ,thanking me for the order. I sent a reply immediately. The following is my reply to the...
  9. Is there anyway of canceling a Microsoft order from the Microsoft Store if you cannot see...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Is there anyway of canceling a Microsoft order from the Microsoft Store if you cannot see...: I ordered a Surface Laptop 2 bundle from the Store last weekend. So far, I’ve only received the Office 365 box. When I contacted Microsoft Store for help, I was first told they couldn’t cancel the order because it was already in some order queue. When I asked again yesterday...
  10. My cancelled Order didn't cancel

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My cancelled Order didn't cancel: So I was thinking about getting the Xbox Wireless adapter for Windows 10, I debated getting it and purchased it before soon changing my mind and cancelling the order after 5 minutes. Then a few days later the Order uncancelled and was purchased on a day I was never on the...