Windows 10: Cancel MS 365 Subscription

Discus and support Cancel MS 365 Subscription in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I am running latest version of Win 10 Pro. I am currently using a trial sub of MS 365 Family. I want to cancel this, however, when I try it comes back... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by metromiami74, Sep 24, 2020.

1. Cancel MS 365 Subscription

I am running latest version of Win 10 Pro.
    I am currently using a trial sub of MS 365 Family. I want to cancel this, however, when I try it comes back with the following:
    "WE CANNOT CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION"
    "You've already paid for your MS 365 Family subscription which expires automatically on 10/16/20."
    This is a TRIAL. I have not paid anything for it. I do have another subscription under a different email altogether which I do want to keep. That one has been paid on 9/22/20.
    What does one sub have to do with the other? and why can't I just cancel the trial which would solve the problem for me. Any help would be appreciated. Than you.

:)

metromiami74, Sep 24, 2020

2. Subscription of Microsoft 365

Your question is outside the scope of this Community.

We don't work for Microsoft.

We are mainly volunteers here.

Due to privacy restrictions we have no access to your private details to be able to assist you here.

Cancel or turn off recurring billing for a Microsoft subscription:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...r-turn-off-recurring-billing-for-subscription

This article covers the steps to cancel
    your Microsoft subscriptions such as free trials, Xbox Live and Microsoft 365.

Bill Smithers, Sep 24, 2020
  3. (Colette) Win User
    Subscription of Microsoft 365

I would like to cancel my subscription of microsoft 365

(Colette), Sep 24, 2020
  4. Cancel MS 365 Subscription

skype subscription cancellation

Hi,

Subscriptions must be canceled at least three days before your renewal date to avoid being charged for the next billing cycle.

Following article will guide you step by step what to do for cancellation of subscription

https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA1881/how-do-...

Please let me know, if that helps.

Kind Regards:

Engr. Malik Yasir

MALIK YASIRNAWAZ, Sep 24, 2020
Thema:

Cancel MS 365 Subscription

1. Cancel MS 365 Subscription - Similar Threads - Cancel 365 Subscription

2. Canceling a subscription

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Canceling a subscription: I cant unsubcribe for the game pass for pc and i tried everything please help and dont tell me to go to th subscriptions page. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/canceling-a-subscription/86854f86-c9eb-4f35-8ff0-99e2a0bbe476
  3. Cancellation Of Subscription

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cancellation Of Subscription: I need to cancel a subscription to the outlook email I created *** Email address is removed for privacy *** I made this email whilst I was visiting my brother in North Carolina when he gave me a new computer. I wrote the password to the email down on a piece of paper and...
  4. CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION: I am new to microsoft and have mistakenly purchased an app that cost $$$ . How do I go about getting a refund .? I have had a quick look for a link or header , but as I said new to this tech. thanks . MMMAD Making Mud Move Auto Detailer...
  5. Subscription cancelation

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Subscription cancelation: I want to cancel my subscription immediately. I was not aware it was an ongoing charge. Rosalind Henwood 972-742-5584 *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  6. Subscription cancelation

Subscription cancelation: I want to cancel my subscription immediately. I did not realize this was an ongoing charge. Rosalind Henwood 972-742-5584 *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  7. cancel subscription

cancel subscription: I did not authorize an ongoing charge for Driver support nor do I want it. Please credit my card with the $9.99 you took this month and cancel all future charges. Nikki Lambeth...
  8. Cancel my subscription

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cancel my subscription: How do I let Microsoft know WHY I am cancelling my subscription? I think it is important that they understand the recent Windows 10 updates have completely ruined my laptop and I see absolutely no reason to continue a useless subscription....
  9. Cancell subscription

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cancell subscription: How do I cancell my MS splotaire Premium subscription? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cancell-subscription/1c3db8d9-588d-48a1-99b6-edaa867fcbb6
  10. cancel MS Office 365

in Microsoft Office and 365
    cancel MS Office 365: Hello Folks: I need help to get rid of Office 365. For some reason, when I attempt to log in I get a message telling me my computer is sending out spam. Since this computer has just been serviced, with a clean reinstallation of Window 10, I don't believe it. I have...