Windows 10: Cancel Refund Request

Discus and support Cancel Refund Request in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I had a DUH moment. Thought I downloaded the wrong version of Halo Wars Definitive Edition, so I did a refund request, long story short...it WAS the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ChrisPierce2, May 18, 2019.

1. Cancel Refund Request

I had a DUH moment. Thought I downloaded the wrong version of Halo Wars Definitive Edition, so I did a refund request, long story short...it WAS the right version and I don't want a refund....how do I proceed??

:)

ChrisPierce2, May 18, 2019

2. EA Makes it Tougher to Cancel Battlefront 2 Pre-orders

For those that don't want to cancel, but still wish to refund the game, just wait until it releases:

You may return EA full game downloads (PC or Mac) and participating third party titles purchased on Origin for a full refund.

Send us refund requests within the following timeframes:

• Within 24 hours after you first launch the game
    • Within 7 days from your date of purchase
    • Within 7 days from the game’s release date if you pre-ordered
    Link to refund/cancelation info for Origin
    Link to actual refund page

On the other hand, couldn't folks just request a charge back from their bank or CC company and just bypass EA and their dick-ish move?

neatfeatguy, May 18, 2019
  3. Andre Da Costa, May 18, 2019
  4. Cancel Refund Request

Refund for Minecraft

Hi,

I am requesting a refund for Minecraft for Windows 10, after I done the first 4 steps, the button for refund is not appearing. Is Minecraft able to refund?

Zhuo XuanYap, May 18, 2019
Thema:

Cancel Refund Request

1. Cancel Refund Request - Similar Threads - Cancel Refund Request

2. Cancel MS 365 subscription and request for a refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cancel MS 365 subscription and request for a refund: I would like to ask to cancel the MS 365 subscription and request for a refund. I'm not sure why I was charge for that particular subscription.Thank you for your understanding....
  3. Cancel MS 365 subscription and request for a refund

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cancel MS 365 subscription and request for a refund: I would like to ask to cancel the MS 365 subscription and request for a refund. I'm not sure why I was charge for that particular subscription.Thank you for your understanding....
  4. Cancel and request for a refund for Microsoft subscription

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cancel and request for a refund for Microsoft subscription: Hi Term,I no longer need the Microsoft 365 subscription and I want to cancel it. I couldn't cancel the subscription from my end . Also, Today I could see two pending transactions of £79.99 in my bank statements for Microsoft subscription. Could you please cancel the...
  5. Cancel and request for a refund for Microsoft subscription

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cancel and request for a refund for Microsoft subscription: Hi Term,I no longer need the Microsoft 365 subscription and I want to cancel it. I couldn't cancel the subscription from my end . Also, Today I could see two pending transactions of £79.99 in my bank statements for Microsoft subscription. Could you please cancel the...
  6. Cancel and request for a refund for Microsoft subscription

7. Cancellation and refund

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cancellation and refund: Hi. I wasn't able to cancel my subscription before my free trial ended. My card was deducted a plan. I want to know if I can still cancel and get a refund of the amount. Reading most of the support's answers, I may still be eligible for the refund if it was within 30 days of...
  8. Cancellation and refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cancellation and refund: Hi. I wasn't able to cancel my subscription before my free trial ended. My card was deducted a plan. I want to know if I can still cancel and get a refund of the amount. Reading most of the support's answers, I may still be eligible for the refund if it was within 30 days of...
  9. Cancellation and refund

10. cancel refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cancel refund: hello today i had a refund request for msfs2020 and i regret it is there a way i can cancel my refund request? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cancel-refund/b037c1ed-f466-4a0f-ad23-5f89b0cc0ad7