Windows 10: Cancel screen time on one device

Discus and support Cancel screen time on one device in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi, my father bought me laptop for school and he tried to cancel screen time only on the laptop, but in the screen time only two devices show up: Xbox... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by TomYaeger, Mar 30, 2019.

1. TomYaeger Win User

Cancel screen time on one device

Hi, my father bought me laptop for school and he tried to cancel screen time only on the laptop, but in the screen time only two devices show up: Xbox one(which we don't have) and Windows 10. How do we cancel the screen time only on the laptop?

:)

TomYaeger, Mar 30, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 30, 2019
  3. Screen Time Devices

How do I add my daughter's Android phone and Kindle Fire to our listed devices to control screen time.

BruceWahlie, Mar 30, 2019
  4. Arul_D Win User

windows 10 lock screen slideshow timing...

Hello Andrew,

I understand your concern and we will try our best to help you resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps. Refer to the below steps:

• Type Lock screen in the search bar and press enter

• Select Advanced Slideshow settings

• Click on Turn off screen after slideshow has played for and select the time limit
    Let us know if you need more information and we'll be happy to assist.

Arul_D, Mar 30, 2019
Thema:

1. Cancel screen time on one device - Similar Threads - Cancel screen device

2. Missing option for "use one schedule on all devices" in screen time settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing option for "use one schedule on all devices" in screen time settings: Until recently, I was able to set a single screen time allowance for my children, via a setting in the family safety app which said "Use one schedule on all devices".Recently this setting is no longer present in the phone app, or on the website, and I only get the option to...
  3. Missing option for "use one schedule on all devices" in screen time settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing option for "use one schedule on all devices" in screen time settings: Until recently, I was able to set a single screen time allowance for my children, via a setting in the family safety app which said "Use one schedule on all devices".Recently this setting is no longer present in the phone app, or on the website, and I only get the option to...
  4. lock screen presentation one picture at a time?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    lock screen presentation one picture at a time?: I have my lock screen to show a presentation made up of images that I put together, but I want each image to be shown individually. At times and completely random, some pictures get grouped together in some sort of collage. How can I change that?...
  5. lock screen presentation one picture at a time?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lock screen presentation one picture at a time?: I have my lock screen to show a presentation made up of images that I put together, but I want each image to be shown individually. At times and completely random, some pictures get grouped together in some sort of collage. How can I change that?...
  6. I wish to cancel drive support, I thought it was a one time charge.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I wish to cancel drive support, I thought it was a one time charge.: I need to confirm with one of your customer service agent the procedure to cancel my account with driver support. Please give me phone number or email address I can communicate my decision....
  7. One time blue screen?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    One time blue screen?: So I think it's fine now, but when I shut down my pc I noticed after about 10 minutes of my mouse LEDs being off and the display turning off the pc was still technically running, so I forced it off via holding the power button, and when I rebooted the pc to make sure it was...
  8. "One of the installers for this device cannot perform the installation at this time" -...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "One of the installers for this device cannot perform the installation at this time" -...: I've never had a problem with my wireless receiver for before until i recently tried it again after not using it for a few months. I am currently receiving the error message "One of the installers for this device cannot perform the installation at this time" after trying to...
  9. Shared screen time across devices?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Shared screen time across devices?: Hi! I have two kids with both laptops running Windows 10, smartphones and tablets both running the Microsoft Launcher. I want to give my kids 1,5 h. screen time each day, SHARED across devices and not depending on what app or software is used. I have configured the time...
  10. Time on lock screen is one hour behind

in Windows 10 Customization
    Time on lock screen is one hour behind: Hello, I'm trying to fix an issue on one of the company's computer running Windows 10 1803. When the user locks his PC the time on lock screen is behind one hour and I can't find a way to fix it. I've already tried sfc /scannow, DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth,...