Windows 10: Cancel Security Info request without mobile number

Discus and support Cancel Security Info request without mobile number in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, I need to cancel my security info change request but do not have access to my mobile number registered on my account. Any advice?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Rakesh_101, Oct 14, 2018.

1. Cancel Security Info request without mobile number

Hi, I need to cancel my security info change request but do not have access to my mobile number registered on my account. Any advice?

:)

Rakesh_101, Oct 14, 2018

2. Windows phone hotmail phone number update now cant acsess email.

Hello Chez87459,

thank you for posting to the forum.

While we are currently investigating the root cause of this issue, I want to try to help you get past this message. To do so, I’d like you to try the following:

*Note: If you changed your security proof(s) because you cannot access your account, or because you absolutely had to update or add information please do not perform the steps below.

• Go to the “Change Anything?” message on your phone
    • Click on cancel this request at the bottom.
    • Follow the directions to cancel the pending security proof change.

If you performed the steps above and cancelled the request, I would suggest waiting a week before attempting the security proofs update again. We are aware of the issue and anticipate a fix being released soon

Kind Regards

Vladimir

Vladimir Mi, Oct 14, 2018
  3. Your security info change is still pending

I requested to have my security info changed in April 2014 because I was going to delete the email account that was listed as an "alternate email".

Microsoft said that it would be changed in May 2014. As of October 2016 it is still not fixed. I contacted Microsoft Support, not once, not twice, but three times, and each time they said it was fixed and now I had the new email account listed as the alternate
    email. This wasn't true, and I still have the old email listed. Microsoft will not let me say I did not request this change, and they won't let me cancel the request.

I have had this account for 8 years and I really do not want to get a new one.

MICROSOFT, PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE LIKE YOU SAID YOU HAVE BUT YOU REALLY HAVEN'T!

Kyle Spadaro, Oct 14, 2018
  4. Jelo Sen Win User

Cancel Security Info request without mobile number

Cancel request to change password

Hello,

For security reasons the system need to ask you for the code when you make any changes to your account. If you can't cancel or change the password without the code, our next step is to visit and try the steps on this
    to reset your password if you don't have access to your security contact info.

If all else fails, you can recover your Microsoft account by following the steps on this

link
    . This article contains steps that you can perform to help you address your query. 

If you need further help, feel free to reach out.

Jelo Sen, Oct 14, 2018
Thema:

Cancel Security Info request without mobile number

1. Cancel Security Info request without mobile number - Similar Threads - Cancel Security Info

2. I tried to cancel the Update Security Info thing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I tried to cancel the Update Security Info thing: I tried to cancel the Update Security Info thing and was asked to verify if it's me, I put in my email. I was asked to check my email for a security code but nothing was emailed to me, then I kept refreshing but nothing seemed to work.I use outlook, not gmail....
  3. I tried to cancel the Update Security Info thing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I tried to cancel the Update Security Info thing: I tried to cancel the Update Security Info thing and was asked to verify if it's me, I put in my email. I was asked to check my email for a security code but nothing was emailed to me, then I kept refreshing but nothing seemed to work.I use outlook, not gmail....
  4. Can't cancel my request to change security info

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't cancel my request to change security info: Yesterday, I had to log into my Microsoft account to be able to login as usual on my pc. I tried it with my fingerprint, as per usual, but I had a wet finger and it therefore couldn't scan it. Then, it just told me I had to use my pin. Now, I know this is incredibly stupid of...
  5. Can't cancel my request to change security info

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't cancel my request to change security info: Yesterday, I had to log into my Microsoft account to be able to login as usual on my pc. I tried it with my fingerprint, as per usual, but I had a wet finger and it therefore couldn't scan it. Then, it just told me I had to use my pin. Now, I know this is incredibly stupid of...
  6. Cancelling return request for headset

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cancelling return request for headset: Hello, i was looking through my order history on my account and accidentally pressed request a refund for my headset. Is there any way i could cancel the request?...
  7. I try to cancel the New security info but i did't get the security code

I try to cancel the New security info but i did't get the security code: Don't worry I am the one change it Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-try-to-cancel-the-new-security-info-but-i-didt/07b29072-9a88-4b90-a7d9-63f25ca86870
  8. Alternate Way to Cancel Security Request? Please Help!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Alternate Way to Cancel Security Request? Please Help!: Hi, recently I got a notice saying that security details had been changed on my account that i didn't request, and the only way to cancel it is to verify myself through a phone number I didn't know. Is there any way I can cancel this request? I have reset my password, and...
  9. Cancel Refund Request

Cancel Refund Request: I had a DUH moment. Thought I downloaded the wrong version of Halo Wars Definitive Edition, so I did a refund request, long story short...it WAS the right version and I don't want a refund....how do I proceed??...
  10. submitting an info request

in Windows 10 Support
    submitting an info request: I wanted to save a copy of some text messages on my phone before I purchase a new one. I downloaded something called Coo Master for a trial version only. When the program started all it looked for was deleted messages, I didn't want that I just wanted to have a copy of some...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cancel request security info

2. cancel security info change

3. cancel security info

4. how to cancel security info changes