Windows 10: cancel the continous deduction of money from my account

Discus and support cancel the continous deduction of money from my account in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I would like to cancel the continuous deduction of my funds from my account as i did not subscribe for thi, I bought the driversupport and that is ail... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DOROTHYKAMANGA, Apr 9, 2021.

1. cancel the continous deduction of money from my account

I would like to cancel the continuous deduction of my funds from my account as i did not subscribe for thi, I bought the driversupport and that is ail i did. I I therefore need the refund of the sum of 7.48pounds de which was deducted without authorization on 7th April 2021.

Thank you.

:)

DOROTHYKAMANGA, Apr 9, 2021
  2. twilyth Win User

Truth on Money orders a mini info post

do not trust bank money orders. This scan is so common that craigslist used to have a banner warning on every listing. The bank will take them and add the money to your account. But several days later when the MO bounces, they come back and deduct it.

USPS MO's are safe as long as you're sure they're genuine.

twilyth, Apr 9, 2021
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Apr 9, 2021
  4. cancel the continous deduction of money from my account

cancelling xbox gold

please cancel my account for Xbox almost 3 months my son had not played and you deducted my account today I saw them please cancel it

sylvaghouks, Apr 9, 2021
Thema:

cancel the continous deduction of money from my account

1. cancel the continous deduction of money from my account - Similar Threads - cancel continous deduction

2. Money was taken from my account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Money was taken from my account: There was 99.99 taken from my checking account this morning. I get 365 from the school I attend for free. Money should not have been taken from my acct. I'm a single mother of 4 and I needed that money. What can I do...
  3. I am constantly having money deducted from my bank account with the content Payment for...

I am constantly having money deducted from my bank account with the content Payment for...: I am constantly having money deducted from my bank account with the content "Payment for goods and services at Ecom Microsoft*Store Singapore SGP" even though I have not made any transactions on the Microsoft Store at all. I also checked my order history and the list was...
  4. I am constantly having money deducted from my bank account with the content Payment for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am constantly having money deducted from my bank account with the content Payment for...: I am constantly having money deducted from my bank account with the content "Payment for goods and services at Ecom Microsoft*Store Singapore SGP" even though I have not made any transactions on the Microsoft Store at all. I also checked my order history and the list was...
  5. unlawful deduction of finances from my bank account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unlawful deduction of finances from my bank account: After spending months asking Microsofti to cancel my subscription with the response that my subscription will end in August, despite having the month to month subscription plan. Now that my subscription has ended I am still being billed! without re-subscribing!This needs to...
  6. unlawful deduction of finances from my bank account

unlawful deduction of finances from my bank account: After spending months asking Microsofti to cancel my subscription with the response that my subscription will end in August, despite having the month to month subscription plan. Now that my subscription has ended I am still being billed! without re-subscribing!This needs to...
  7. unlawful deduction of finances from my bank account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  8. I purchased Minecraft for a friend, the money got deducted from my account but he did not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I purchased Minecraft for a friend, the money got deducted from my account but he did not...: I paid via my debit card, the money got deducted, I even got the SMS regarding the same, and immediately afterwards I got another SMS saying that my account had insufficient balance for the purchase. Simultaneously, I got a prompt on the Microsoft Store saying that the...
  9. I purchased Minecraft for a friend, the money got deducted from my account but he did not...

I purchased Minecraft for a friend, the money got deducted from my account but he did not...: I paid via my debit card, the money got deducted, I even got the SMS regarding the same, and immediately afterwards I got another SMS saying that my account had insufficient balance for the purchase. Simultaneously, I got a prompt on the Microsoft Store saying that the...
  10. Money Deducted from My account towards Microsoft Subscription which I have not opted for

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Money Deducted from My account towards Microsoft Subscription which I have not opted for: Hi I have not subscribed to any subscription of Microsoft and on 23rd August 2020 I get a message that an amount Rs 17,201,41 has been paid to RPI/Microsoft C/20200823 from my Bank ICICI account Mira Road Mumbai and when I check it on bank site the payment is scheduled for...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. WDAGutility driver