Windows 10: Cancel Windows 11 upgrade in process

Discus and support Cancel Windows 11 upgrade in process in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Windows 11 upgrade was accidentally accepted during an aggressive urging. Now still in Windows 10, but at the "Accept License Terms for Windows 11"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Richard Burr, May 20, 2022.

1. Cancel Windows 11 upgrade in process

Windows 11 upgrade was accidentally accepted during an aggressive urging. Now still in Windows 10, but at the "Accept License Terms for Windows 11" stage in Windows Update. There is not a "cancel upgrade" choice, but Windows 10 is desired. The choice is either to proceed with the Upgrade by accepting the License Terms, or to close the window. If you close the window, the choice remains and no other updates seem to be processed.How can this be cancelled? Also there are many unwanted popups.

:)

Richard Burr, May 20, 2022

2. I'm trying to cancel my Windows 10 upgrade

"the above steps" DO NOT WORK !

There is no "Cancel Reservation" option available !!

AyranDreger, May 20, 2022
  3. GNJha Win User
    Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, May 20, 2022
  4. Vijay B Win User

Cancel Windows 11 upgrade in process

I'm trying to cancel my Windows 10 upgrade

Hi,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10 Technical Preview testing.

How are you trying to cancel your reservation?

You can cancel your reservation at any time prior to installing Windows 10. Here’s how:

• Right click on the Get Windows 10 App or Windows icon located in right end of the taskbar.

• Select “Check your upgrade status”

• Select “Cancel reservation”
    Let us know the update after you try the above steps.

Vijay B, May 20, 2022
Thema:

Cancel Windows 11 upgrade in process

1. Cancel Windows 11 upgrade in process - Similar Threads - Cancel upgrade process

2. I can upgrade to Windows 11 - how to trigger the upgrade process???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can upgrade to Windows 11 - how to trigger the upgrade process???: I downloaded the PC Health Check App and ran it and it says I am eligible to upgrade to Windows 11 currently running Windows 10 Home 64-bit.It says:This PC will run Windows 11Your PC is eligible for a free upgrade to Windows 11. Check again soon if Windows 11 is not ready yet...
  3. I can upgrade to Windows 11 - how to trigger the upgrade process???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can upgrade to Windows 11 - how to trigger the upgrade process???: I downloaded the PC Health Check App and ran it and it says I am eligible to upgrade to Windows 11 currently running Windows 10 Home 64-bit.It says:This PC will run Windows 11Your PC is eligible for a free upgrade to Windows 11. Check again soon if Windows 11 is not ready yet...
  4. I can upgrade to Windows 11 - how to trigger the upgrade process???

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How to Cancel Upgrade When Windows Attempting to Upgrade to Windows 11 But Blocked By...

How to Cancel Upgrade When Windows Attempting to Upgrade to Windows 11 But Blocked By...: A colleague has accidentally clicked the upgrade to Windows 11 button on her laptop, however, the Windows 11 upgrade has been blocked by our company policy. Now, whenever the colleague attempts to check for updates, she is prompted with the below error message: How can this...
  6. Cancel Windows 11 upgrade in process

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cancel Windows 11 upgrade in process: Windows 11 upgrade was accidentally accepted during an aggressive urging. Now still in Windows 10, but at the "Accept License Terms for Windows 11" stage in Windows Update. There is not a "cancel upgrade" choice, but Windows 10 is desired. The choice is either to proceed with...
  7. Cancel Windows 11 upgrade in process

Cancel Windows 11 upgrade in process: Windows 11 upgrade was accidentally accepted during an aggressive urging. Now still in Windows 10, but at the "Accept License Terms for Windows 11" stage in Windows Update. There is not a "cancel upgrade" choice, but Windows 10 is desired. The choice is either to proceed with...
  8. Cancel a pending upgrade to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cancel a pending upgrade to Windows 11: I upgraded from Windows 10 Home to Windows 11. Some of my critical applications do not work so I rolled back to Windows 10. Now I get a message wanting to schedule when to do the 11 upgrade. I found a place to postpone the upgrade, but I want to cancel it all together. I want...
  9. Cancel a pending upgrade to Windows 11

Cancel a pending upgrade to Windows 11: I upgraded from Windows 10 Home to Windows 11. Some of my critical applications do not work so I rolled back to Windows 10. Now I get a message wanting to schedule when to do the 11 upgrade. I found a place to postpone the upgrade, but I want to cancel it all together. I want...
  10. Cancel a pending upgrade to Windows 11