Windows 10: Canceled Driver support that still charging my card

Discus and support Canceled Driver support that still charging my card in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have canceled my driver support account some time ago, but, they still charging my account every month. I am having trouble to cancel it again. I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LuziaSoares, Dec 24, 2019.

1. Canceled Driver support that still charging my card

I have canceled my driver support account some time ago, but, they still charging my account every month. I am having trouble to cancel it again. I am very upset even becaus I have already uninstal the application!

:)

LuziaSoares, Dec 24, 2019
  2. rwb1012 Win User

driver support cancellation

Driver Support (AKA Active Optimization) is not a Microsoft Product or Service.

rwb1012, Dec 24, 2019
  3. Graphic Card driver problem

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

Please be informed that Windows 10 drivers are not yet available for your computer model, Dell needs to update them on their website.

As a workaround I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1

I suggest you to try updating the Display Adapter drivers check if it works for you. Follow the steps to update the Display driver:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand ‘Display Adapters’.
    • Right-click on the Display Adapter listed and click on ‘Update Driver Software’.
    • Select the option to automatically search for the updated driver software.
    • Restart the computer after its updated and verify.
    Method 2: Uninstall and reinstall the Display driver

I suggest you to try uninstalling the Display Adapter driver and then install the driver from check if it works for you. Follow the steps to uninstall the Display driver:

• Right-click on the Display Adapter listed and click on ‘Uninstall’.
    • Select the option to Delete driver software.
    • Restart the computer after its uninstalled.
    Method 3

I suggest you to Uninstall and reinstall the Display driver in Compatibility mode and check if it works for you.
    Refer to the steps below:

Follow the steps to uninstall the Display driver:

• Right-click on the Display Adapter listed and click on ‘Uninstall’.
    • Select the option to Delete driver software.
    • Restart the computer after its uninstalled.
    Now download the drivers the manufacturer website and install it in Windows 8.1 compatibility mode. Follow the steps provided below to install the drivers in compatibility mode:

• Right-click on the driver and click on ‘properties’.
    • Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box "Run this program in compatibility mode for
      “and select Windows 8.1 operating system from the drop down.
    • Click on ‘Apply’ and click ‘OK’ and run the file to install it.
    Reference:

Support für OptiPlex 780 | Treiber und Downloads | Dell Deutschland

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Dec 24, 2019
  4. Canceled Driver support that still charging my card

Plugged in but battery does not charge

If the laptop works without the battery then charger is functioning correctly. Take a cloth with a bit of rubbing alcohol on it (or some on-the-go alcohol swabs), and clean the metal contacts that connect your battery to your laptop.

Make sure to install all Windows important updates.

Install latest versions of your laptop device drivers you can download the latest device drivers from the device manufacturer or from your laptop manufacturer website.

Step 1

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s ok if you only have 1).

Canceled Driver support that still charging my card pbDp4sx.png

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

Step 3

Reset the System Management Controller. Use one of these methods to reset the SMC, which controls battery management, battery status light.

1. Shut down the computer and disconnect the power cord.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Press and hold the power button for ten seconds.

4. Reattach the battery and AC power adapter, then start up the laptop.

Hopefully one of the above suggestions will help you resolve the battery not charging problem. If battery still doesn't charge, you may need to replace your battery.

FreeBooter, Dec 24, 2019
Thema:

Canceled Driver support that still charging my card

1. Canceled Driver support that still charging my card - Similar Threads - Canceled Driver support

2. Credit card charging after cancellation of subscription

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Credit card charging after cancellation of subscription: My registered credit was charged last January and February 2024 even I cancelled my subscription last December 2023 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/credit-card-charging-after-cancellation-of/a9f1f784-1d3d-4e6c-8fb9-48fdfb4be9b7
  3. cancel driver support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cancel driver support: Hi I thought I was paying a one off fee to driver support app, then have been charged again. I have uninstalled the app. How do i cancel the monthly fee https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cancel-driver-support/317116b4-ec04-4916-9655-621514f58c8f
  4. cancel my Driver Support

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cancel my Driver Support: I wish to cancel my Driver support I thought this was a one only . I wish to cancel as of to day 31st of December 2020 as I can't afford to pay it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cancel-my-driver-support/6361d664-4845-457e-84b4-81da3ffb0d2b
  5. cancel driver support

cancel driver support: Please cancel my driver support subscription, effective immediately. Sincerely, Deborah Mack https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cancel-driver-support/6243d600-26da-4839-8726-4c9a3059cd88
  6. cancel driver support.

cancel driver support.: I wish to cancel my monthly diver support subscription. I can no longer afford this monthly payment. Can you help, please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cancel-driver-support/4eb22fba-4d2b-4ed0-b3ee-7697f02ed6a2
  7. I like to cancel Driver Support it was on my old laptop and they are still charging me...

I like to cancel Driver Support it was on my old laptop and they are still charging me...: I like to cancel Driver Support I had it on my old laptop and they are still charging me $9,99 monthly I thought it was a one time deal https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-like-to-cancel-driver-support-it-was-on-my-old/556bc458-d2cb-4be1-8078-b0f04554d0c7
  8. cancel drivers support

cancel drivers support: Please help me cancel divers support I cannot find anywhere to do this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cancel-drivers-support/323fe5c0-9688-48c4-8fde-99e8a65f7332
  9. Cancel Driver Support

Cancel Driver Support: We can not afford a monthly amount of $9.99 a month for Driver support. We thought it was a one time deal. Please help us https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cancel-driver-support/c146fb54-7e1f-4089-b32a-a680f8bc1f6f
  10. driver support cancellation

driver support cancellation: I cancelled my account in october yet you have taken £9.99 from my debit card now return it I NO LONGER WANT YOUR SERVICES YOU took this money on the 11th November dont try any more k cjcopus...