Windows 10: Canceling downloads could cause photos to close - OneDrive Windows 10 help

Discus and support Canceling downloads could cause photos to close - OneDrive Windows 10 help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I need help, I keep clicking block app but I still have to keep doing that since it'll appear again. Why... Lemme know if I need to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/imochidori, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Canceling downloads could cause photos to close - OneDrive Windows 10 help

/u/imochidori, Mar 20, 2020

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Mar 20, 2020
  3. Freezer Win User
    Windows 10 - OneDrive

This is Windows 10 Pro... Enterprise is an entirely different deal and I'm sure I won't have problems that route, but I'm not forking over more $ to dipshit developers. The only thing I can think of is un-linking my Office 365 accounts within Office, but that defeats the purpose of accessing the files ONLINE and managing them from there. I have two alumni accounts, not a single problem in Windows 7/8 until M$shit devs decided to integrate Onedrive. I've deleted, renamed, set read-only to "msosync.exe," ... but windows continues to add it again and again, and NOW I just noticed it's now linking to groove.exe, instead of onedrive. Sooo fn annoying!

Onedrive on Windows 10 is not an 'app' it is integrated. Plus I don't fool around with the Windows Store thoughtless developer child bullshit. Windows Store ought to be completely removed from the Windows platform all together. Also I do not intend to completely remove Onedrive, it defeats the purpose... the purpose is to REMOVE it from Windows Explorer navigation and startup.

Freezer, Mar 20, 2020
  4. Freezer Win User

Canceling downloads could cause photos to close - OneDrive Windows 10 help

Windows 10 - OneDrive

[/quote] Click to expand... Sorry, but I think you're confused and keep referring to Onedrive. There is a big difference between the consumer version of Onedrive business O365 version. I do not have the consumer version of Onedrive installed... it is Onedrive for Business. Also, this script is for "Onedrive" .... not Onedrive for Business. Thanks anyway.

OneDrive (for Business) built-in Windows 10 differences?

No thanks for providing a non-rant version. I ought to recruit about 20 million people and walk down to Microsoft headquarters and do them in. Tired of Microsoft forcing their childish development skills on the masses.

Freezer, Mar 20, 2020
Thema:

Canceling downloads could cause photos to close - OneDrive Windows 10 help

1. Canceling downloads could cause photos to close - OneDrive Windows 10 help - Similar Threads - Canceling downloads cause

2. Help could not access downloads

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help could not access downloads: Long story short, i had a file that could not be deleted and tired cmd promt and did not help, so i installed an app called EMCO unlock it 6 where you can unlock a certain file and delete it. But me being a fool accidentally unlocked downloads the place where you can see...
  3. Help could not access downloads

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help could not access downloads: Long story short, i had a file that could not be deleted and tired cmd promt and did not help, so i installed an app called EMCO unlock it 6 where you can unlock a certain file and delete it. But me being a fool accidentally unlocked downloads the place where you can see...
  4. onedrive - How to cancel onedrive sync desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    onedrive - How to cancel onedrive sync desktop: onedriveonedrive- - - - Hello, I accidentally synced the desktop into onedrive, and then some applications on the desktop can not be displayed normally, how should I get the desktop to exit onedrive? * Moved from MSN* OS assumed to be Windows 10...
  5. ONEDrive/Amazon Photos Help

in Windows 10 Support
    ONEDrive/Amazon Photos Help: My photos have been stored on One Drive. I recently assessed Amazon Photos which uploaded my photos and videos from One Drive. I found that older photos and videos which I haven't been able to assess on One Drive due to Red X, are now on Amazon Photos. My question is can I...
  6. photos app automatically downloading from onedrive

photos app automatically downloading from onedrive: I have Windows 10 and am storing all my photos in the cloud on Onedrive. I don't want them on my hard drive. Periodically, the photos app starts downloading them from Onedrive without me initiating it. I've tried cancelling the download and blocking the app, but it just...
  7. Onedrive photo album can't download files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Onedrive photo album can't download files: I have spent hours creating a "2018 best of album" in Onedrive photos and now I can't download the photos to upload them to a site to make a photo book. The images cannot be copied or downloaded all together (it just times out) and then need to be individual files to upload...
  8. Stop Photo-App downloading ALL Onedrive photos

Stop Photo-App downloading ALL Onedrive photos: Hi, the Photos app has indexed all my pictures in the onedrive-Folder. OK. Then I made them "Online available" to safe disk space. Every week, onedrive begins to download all my pictures. This are 200 GB of data. It seems, the photos app tries to reindex all the...
  9. CorelDRAW Runs OK on Windows 10 but Importing Any Photo Causes DRAW to Close

CorelDRAW Runs OK on Windows 10 but Importing Any Photo Causes DRAW to Close: I installed CorelDRAW 12 on my Windows 10 machine a couple months ago, opened and closed some CDR files and it ran fine. Yesterday I opened a CDR and imported a TIF file. The file imported but I could not resize it because DRAW appeared to be frozen. A few seconds later...
  10. Cancelling Win 10 Download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cancelling Win 10 Download: I have Win 7 . I signed up for the Win 10 upgrade , as I understood it would download , and then ask for confirmation before installing . It appears that it will install straight after downloading - right ? My Win Update will always try to start downloading it ( and I then...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cancelling downloads could cause dllhost.exe to close