Windows 10: Canceling MineCraft Realms on another device

Discus and support Canceling MineCraft Realms on another device in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, thank you for taking the time to read this. So I played Minecraft for a long time on many other devices like ps4, iPad, iPhone, android, Xbox and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by kevinenriquez3, Jun 13, 2021.

1. Canceling MineCraft Realms on another device

Hi, thank you for taking the time to read this. So I played Minecraft for a long time on many other devices like ps4, iPad, iPhone, android, Xbox and when the game started to ask for me to make an account I ended up making one and I signed in with that account information on every device I played on, I ended up buying the realms for 8 dollars with tax’s for every month and I bought that subscription from an android I used to have but I ended up switching to iPhone, deleting all my apps from my previous phone including Minecraft I forgot to unsubscribe to the realms and I’ve been paying for the

:)

kevinenriquez3, Jun 13, 2021
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Minecraft Realms on windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you want to turn off auto-renew for Minecraft realms. I’ll certainly help you with the details.

Minecraft realms comes with two types of subscription. Depending on the device you’re playing on, you can choose either a one-time purchase or a recurring subscription.

With a one-time purchase, you can create a one-month or a six-month Realm. These one-time purchases are non-refundable and will not renew automatically once they expire. With a recurring subscription, you’ll be charged automatically every 30 days,
    until you cancel the subscription.

If you have a subscription with a Microsoft account (for Xbox One), you can manage your subscription within

Services & subscriptions
    while signed in to your account. From there, you can cancel your recurring subscription, which will take effect on your renewal date. For more information, refer the section
    How to cancel your subscription to Minecraft realms from the article

Minecraft Realms and Realms Plus

For additional information, see
    How to cancel your Microsoft subscription

However, for any subscription or refund related queries, we do have a dedicated team, let me point you in the right direction. I would suggest you to get in touch with the
    Microsoft Store Support team and they will help you with the appropriate
    details.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jun 13, 2021
  3. Minecraft Realms Windows 10 Edition

Hi Darren,

Issues with paying the Minecraft Realms on your Windows 10 PC may occur due to a network or a server connection error. Before performing any troubleshooting steps on your PC, make sure that the Xbox Live Service is up and running on this

link

If the Xbox Live Service is up and running, you may visit
    Minecraft Realms
    and perform the suggested solutions under Troubleshooting problems with Minecraft Realms.

If you are still experiencing issues joining a friend's Realm on Minecraft, you may visit this

link
    for additional support options from Mojang Support.

Should you have any other queries, you may contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Jun 13, 2021
  4. Canceling MineCraft Realms on another device

Minecraft Realms and Realms plus

My minecraft realms plus keeps automatically renewing despite having cancelled it in June and I cannot figure out how to stop it. Is there any way I can assure it doesn’t keep happening?

JordanTauroa, Jun 13, 2021
Thema:

Canceling MineCraft Realms on another device

1. Canceling MineCraft Realms on another device - Similar Threads - Canceling MineCraft Realms

2. charged for minecraft realms subscription when cancelled

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    charged for minecraft realms subscription when cancelled: i was charged for a minecraft java realms subscription which i dont remember buying one for java, i thought i cancelled all subscription services relating to minecraft realms, i would like a refund after i cancelled it....
  3. charged for minecraft realms subscription when cancelled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    charged for minecraft realms subscription when cancelled: i was charged for a minecraft java realms subscription which i dont remember buying one for java, i thought i cancelled all subscription services relating to minecraft realms, i would like a refund after i cancelled it....
  4. I want to cancel Minecraft Realms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to cancel Minecraft Realms: Hi, I have a Minecraft Realms subscription that I cannot cancel. When I go to “billing history” for another subscription Microsoft Live Gold on my Xbox it Realms shows up as having been paid for for every month since March ‘22 when I started it. When I go to “Subscriptions”...
  5. I want to cancel Minecraft Realms

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to cancel Minecraft Realms: Hi, I have a Minecraft Realms subscription that I cannot cancel. When I go to “billing history” for another subscription Microsoft Live Gold on my Xbox it Realms shows up as having been paid for for every month since March ‘22 when I started it. When I go to “Subscriptions”...
  6. cancel minecraft realms subscription

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cancel minecraft realms subscription: Hi,i have a recurring charge against a bank account for microsoft realms. I can't remember what account I used to create it and I no longer use it - haven't done for a few years. it is not showing up against my current account or any of my family accounts. how do I get a...
  7. cancel minecraft realms subscription

cancel minecraft realms subscription: Hi,i have a recurring charge against a bank account for microsoft realms. I can't remember what account I used to create it and I no longer use it - haven't done for a few years. it is not showing up against my current account or any of my family accounts. how do I get a...
  8. Cancelling Minecraft Realms Subsciption

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cancelling Minecraft Realms Subsciption: Hello Microsoft, My Minecraft Realms in Java Edition is set to renew on July 2, 2022 and I want to cancel my subscription before that but there is no specific way. I believe I removed my credit card from Minecraft.net but I want to make sure with Microsoft that I have...
  9. Cancelling Minecraft Realms Subsciption

Cancelling Minecraft Realms Subsciption: Hello Microsoft, My Minecraft Realms in Java Edition is set to renew on July 2, 2022 and I want to cancel my subscription before that but there is no specific way. I believe I removed my credit card from Minecraft.net but I want to make sure with Microsoft that I have...
  10. Cancel subscription for Minecraft Realms Plus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cancel subscription for Minecraft Realms Plus: Could someone please help me. I feel like I am going around in circles. I signed up for the free one month trial of MINECRAFT REALMS PLUS but do not know how to cancel it before I have to start paying for it. I don't need it. It's not what I thought it might be useful for....