Windows 10: Cancellation Of Subscription

Discus and support Cancellation Of Subscription in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I need to cancel a subscription to the outlook email I created *** Email address is removed for privacy *** I made this email whilst I was visiting my... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by FableL0v3r323, Oct 14, 2020.

1. Cancellation Of Subscription

I need to cancel a subscription to the outlook email I created *** Email address is removed for privacy *** I made this email whilst I was visiting my brother in North Carolina when he gave me a new computer. I wrote the password to the email down on a piece of paper and forgot it in the rental house there. I have no access to the account but I think I need my Office 365 subscription cancelled as I will not be able to pay that recurring subscription. I make very little money and live on my own so paying that whenever the subscription end would basically mean I wont be able to eat for 2 weeks. I am unsure if Office 365 is the subscription but there is only one subscription on the account. I need it cancelled or the account closed as I have tried to recover the account and cannot provide the information it wants such as email addresses I have sent emails to or Subject lines. I have tried going through the Microsoft support number and Get Help window all met me with the only option is to sign in to my account to cancel the subscription. Right now I am living in fear I have no way to know when this subscription will reoccur and I have been trying to save the little money I can to get me through the 2 weeks until my next pay just so I do not go hungry but as I said I make little money to begin with so I can't really do anything about it. I need a Microsoft Agent to just handle this I am aware you cannot give out passwords or reset links but I know you can cancel the subscription on your end or even close my account for me. I need some help here I have no other options and this has been really stressing me out.

:)

FableL0v3r323, Oct 14, 2020

2. skype subscription cancellation

Hi,

Subscriptions must be canceled at least three days before your renewal date to avoid being charged for the next billing cycle.

Following article will guide you step by step what to do for cancellation of subscription

https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA1881/how-do-...

Please let me know, if that helps.

Kind Regards:

Engr. Malik Yasir

MALIK YASIRNAWAZ, Oct 14, 2020
  3. CJustin Win User
    How to cancel a subscription renewal?

This guide will help you to cancel your subscription renewal.

How to cancel your Microsoft subscription

Just follow the steps in it and you would not have to spend money on renewal.

CJustin, Oct 14, 2020
  4. Cancellation Of Subscription

How do i cancel my monthly subscription to gold and ea access

Hi,

There are three ways to cancel your EA and Xbox Live Gold subscriptions. You may cancel it online through a web browser on your computer, through your Xbox console, or by getting in touch with our Xbox support team. Refer to this

link
    for the steps on how to cancel a Microsoft subscription online. To cancel your membership using your Xbox One console, kindly perform the following steps:

• On your Xbox One console, select Settings > Account
      > Subscriptions.
    • Choose the subscription you want to cancel, and then press the A button.
    • Under Payment and billing, select Cancel Subscription and follow the instructions.

You may perform the same steps above to cancel your EA subscription.

You may also cancel your membership by getting in touch with our Xbox support team. You may reach them through chat or request a call at your preferred date and time. Click this

link
    for their contact information.

We hope we're able to answer your query.

If there's anything else you want to clarify, don't hesitate to get back to us. We'd be glad to answer your questions.

Catherine Cus., Oct 14, 2020
Thema:

Cancellation Of Subscription

1. Cancellation Of Subscription - Similar Threads - Cancellation Subscription

2. cancel my subscription

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cancel my subscription: cancel our subscription for windows 10 and 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cancel-my-subscription/e30336aa-42f9-4c6e-a746-413153a4793b
  3. cancel my subscription

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cancel my subscription: cancel our subscription for windows 10 and 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cancel-my-subscription/e30336aa-42f9-4c6e-a746-413153a4793b
  4. I have lost my login info for the recurring subscription. How do I cancel it?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I have lost my login info for the recurring subscription. How do I cancel it?: I have bought two subscriptions awhile ago and I cannot find the email I used to purchase this. How do I cancel it without knowing my login? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-lost-my-login-info-for-the-recurring/a40e7429-d251-420b-92d8-e56160030be3
  5. I have lost my login info for the recurring subscription. How do I cancel it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have lost my login info for the recurring subscription. How do I cancel it?: I have bought two subscriptions awhile ago and I cannot find the email I used to purchase this. How do I cancel it without knowing my login? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-lost-my-login-info-for-the-recurring/a40e7429-d251-420b-92d8-e56160030be3
  6. I have lost my login info for the recurring subscription. How do I cancel it?

7. Regarding subscription cancellation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding subscription cancellation: I had a Microsoft 10 account and a one drive monthly recurring subscription. I changed to Windows 11 using the same account and now I do not see that subscription but that money is still getting deducted from my bank account. How to solve this problem?...
  8. Regarding subscription cancellation

Regarding subscription cancellation: I had a Microsoft 10 account and a one drive monthly recurring subscription. I changed to Windows 11 using the same account and now I do not see that subscription but that money is still getting deducted from my bank account. How to solve this problem?...
  9. Hi, I need to remove or cancel the MSDN platform Visual studio subscription, can you help...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Hi, I need to remove or cancel the MSDN platform Visual studio subscription, can you help...: Hi, I need to remove or cancel the MSDN platform Visual studio subscription, can you help me with the process. I tried with the mentioned steps, but couldn't able to do....
  10. Hi, I need to remove or cancel the MSDN platform Visual studio subscription, can you help...

Hi, I need to remove or cancel the MSDN platform Visual studio subscription, can you help...: Hi, I need to remove or cancel the MSDN platform Visual studio subscription, can you help me with the process. I tried with the mentioned steps, but couldn't able to do....