Windows 10: Cancelled a subscription before free trial ended but still got charged for it

Discus and support Cancelled a subscription before free trial ended but still got charged for it in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I started the free trial of minecraft realms with 10 players and It told me I must cancel before the 15th and I did just that on the day before. But... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RickSwindler, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Cancelled a subscription before free trial ended but still got charged for it

I started the free trial of minecraft realms with 10 players and It told me I must cancel before the 15th and I did just that on the day before. But now I have been charged for it and I cannot cancel it and have to wait another month for it to autocancel, how do I get a refund because I canceled the day before the free trial ended but still got charged. the automated assistant couldn't help and neither did the help page.

:)

RickSwindler, Sep 16, 2020

2. Xbox live trial

Hi,

Xbox Live Gold and Groove Music Pass both offer a one-month free trial when you sign up for a renewing one-month subscription. If you don’t turn off auto renewal before the trial period ends, you’ll be charged for the subscription. You can cancel your Xbox
    subscription either immediately or by stopping automatic renewal. Click this
    link
    for the steps.

Regards.

Catherine Cus., Sep 16, 2020
  3. skype subscription cancellation

Hi,

Subscriptions must be canceled at least three days before your renewal date to avoid being charged for the next billing cycle.

Following article will guide you step by step what to do for cancellation of subscription

https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA1881/how-do-...

Please let me know, if that helps.

Kind Regards:

Engr. Malik Yasir

MALIK YASIRNAWAZ, Sep 16, 2020
  4. Cancelled a subscription before free trial ended but still got charged for it

Paid for a canceled subscription

I signed up for a 30 day trial of Office 365 after I purchased a new computer. I did not use it and even forgot about it entirely, and forgot to send Microsoft a cancellation
    before the 30 days expired. They stuck me with $107.50 bill. I disputed the charge and they still charged me but they ALSO CANCELED THE SUBSCRIPTION 10 MONTHS BEFORE IT SHOULD HAVE COME DUE AGAIN!! This doesn't seem right to me. In other words, I never
    used their product and I still was forced to pay for a one year subscription. Is there anything I can do to get my money back?

michaelwilliams_214, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

Cancelled a subscription before free trial ended but still got charged for it

1. Cancelled a subscription before free trial ended but still got charged for it - Similar Threads - Cancelled subscription before

2. Credit card charging after cancellation of subscription

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Credit card charging after cancellation of subscription: My registered credit was charged last January and February 2024 even I cancelled my subscription last December 2023 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/credit-card-charging-after-cancellation-of/a9f1f784-1d3d-4e6c-8fb9-48fdfb4be9b7
  3. My trial subscription expired but I was charged for the bill after that despite cancelling...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My trial subscription expired but I was charged for the bill after that despite cancelling...: Last month, I signed up for the first-month free trial of Microsoft's service, but I decided to cancel my subscription before the trial period ended. To my surprise, I noticed a charge on my account this morning for a yearly subscription fee, despite having canceled the...
  4. My trial subscription expired but I was charged for the bill after that despite cancelling...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My trial subscription expired but I was charged for the bill after that despite cancelling...: Last month, I signed up for the first-month free trial of Microsoft's service, but I decided to cancel my subscription before the trial period ended. To my surprise, I noticed a charge on my account this morning for a yearly subscription fee, despite having canceled the...
  5. charged for minecraft realms subscription when cancelled

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    charged for minecraft realms subscription when cancelled: i was charged for a minecraft java realms subscription which i dont remember buying one for java, i thought i cancelled all subscription services relating to minecraft realms, i would like a refund after i cancelled it....
  6. Being charged for cancelled subscription 5 months

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Being charged for cancelled subscription 5 months: I checked my bank account and have found that I am being charged 3.29 every month for a "realm subscription", however when I look on my Microsoft account it states that there are no active subscriptions and shows absolutely zero history of these purchases or anything of the...
  7. Azure tried to charge me for a free trial

in Windows 10 Customization
    Azure tried to charge me for a free trial: So I wanted to get the AZ-900 exam and I was following the AZ-900 course from Andrew brown from exampro. Now i need a account because i have all the stuff covered up and I can't move along without it so I asked my father to give me one of his credit cards and and after...
  8. Charging my account for a cancelled subscription

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Charging my account for a cancelled subscription: Microsoft keeps trying to charge my account for a PC game passbeta subscription I cancelled months ago, and today they charged my account again but this time it went through and is pending. I want a refund and for you to stop charging my account for something i cancelled 4...
  9. Need Help to Cancel Minecraft Realms Plus 'free' subscription before trial period over

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help to Cancel Minecraft Realms Plus 'free' subscription before trial period over: Could someone please help me. I feel like I am going around in circles. I signed up for the free one month trial of MINECRAFT REALMS PLUS but do not know how to cancel it before I have to start paying for it. I don't need it. It's not what I thought it might be useful for....
  10. how to cancel a free trial of premium solitaire

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to cancel a free trial of premium solitaire: was playing free solitaire and somehow signed for a free trial of the premium version--want to cancel, and not pay for something I don't need...