Windows 10: Cancelled a subscription before free trial ended but still got charged for it

Discus and support Cancelled a subscription before free trial ended but still got charged for it in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I started the free trial of minecraft realms with 10 players and It told me I must cancel before the 15th and I did just that on the day before. But... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RickSwindler, Sep 16, 2020 at 11:27 PM.

1. Cancelled a subscription before free trial ended but still got charged for it

I started the free trial of minecraft realms with 10 players and It told me I must cancel before the 15th and I did just that on the day before. But now I have been charged for it and I cannot cancel it and have to wait another month for it to autocancel, how do I get a refund because I canceled the day before the free trial ended but still got charged. the automated assistant couldn't help and neither did the help page.

:)

2. Xbox live trial

Hi,

Xbox Live Gold and Groove Music Pass both offer a one-month free trial when you sign up for a renewing one-month subscription. If you don’t turn off auto renewal before the trial period ends, you’ll be charged for the subscription. You can cancel your Xbox
    subscription either immediately or by stopping automatic renewal. Click this
    link
    for the steps.

Regards.

Catherine Cus., Sep 16, 2020 at 11:30 PM
  3. skype subscription cancellation

Hi,

Subscriptions must be canceled at least three days before your renewal date to avoid being charged for the next billing cycle.

Following article will guide you step by step what to do for cancellation of subscription

https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA1881/how-do-...

Please let me know, if that helps.

Kind Regards:

Engr. Malik Yasir

MALIK YASIRNAWAZ, Sep 16, 2020 at 11:30 PM
  4. Cancelled a subscription before free trial ended but still got charged for it

Paid for a canceled subscription

I signed up for a 30 day trial of Office 365 after I purchased a new computer. I did not use it and even forgot about it entirely, and forgot to send Microsoft a cancellation
    before the 30 days expired. They stuck me with $107.50 bill. I disputed the charge and they still charged me but they ALSO CANCELED THE SUBSCRIPTION 10 MONTHS BEFORE IT SHOULD HAVE COME DUE AGAIN!! This doesn't seem right to me. In other words, I never
    used their product and I still was forced to pay for a one year subscription. Is there anything I can do to get my money back?

michaelwilliams_214, Sep 16, 2020 at 11:30 PM
Thema:

Cancelled a subscription before free trial ended but still got charged for it

1. Cancelled a subscription before free trial ended but still got charged for it - Similar Threads - Cancelled subscription before

2. CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION: I am new to microsoft and have mistakenly purchased an app that cost $$$ . How do I go about getting a refund .? I have had a quick look for a link or header , but as I said new to this tech. thanks . MMMAD Making Mud Move Auto Detailer...
  3. Subscription cancelation

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Subscription cancelation: I want to cancel my subscription immediately. I was not aware it was an ongoing charge. Rosalind Henwood 972-742-5584 *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  4. Subscription cancelation

Subscription cancelation: I want to cancel my subscription immediately. I did not realize this was an ongoing charge. Rosalind Henwood 972-742-5584 *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  5. cancel subscription

cancel subscription: I did not authorize an ongoing charge for Driver support nor do I want it. Please credit my card with the $9.99 you took this month and cancel all future charges. Nikki Lambeth...
  6. Charging my account for a cancelled subscription

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Charging my account for a cancelled subscription: Microsoft keeps trying to charge my account for a PC game passbeta subscription I cancelled months ago, and today they charged my account again but this time it went through and is pending. I want a refund and for you to stop charging my account for something i cancelled 4...
  7. Need Help to Cancel Minecraft Realms Plus 'free' subscription before trial period over

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help to Cancel Minecraft Realms Plus 'free' subscription before trial period over: Could someone please help me. I feel like I am going around in circles. I signed up for the free one month trial of MINECRAFT REALMS PLUS but do not know how to cancel it before I have to start paying for it. I don't need it. It's not what I thought it might be useful for....
  8. Cancel my subscription

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cancel my subscription: How do I let Microsoft know WHY I am cancelling my subscription? I think it is important that they understand the recent Windows 10 updates have completely ruined my laptop and I see absolutely no reason to continue a useless subscription....
  9. how to cancel a free trial of premium solitaire

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to cancel a free trial of premium solitaire: was playing free solitaire and somehow signed for a free trial of the premium version--want to cancel, and not pay for something I don't need...
  10. Cancell subscription

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cancell subscription: How do I cancell my MS splotaire Premium subscription? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cancell-subscription/1c3db8d9-588d-48a1-99b6-edaa867fcbb6