Windows 10: Cancelled download still taking up space

Discus and support Cancelled download still taking up space in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I started to download a game on the Xbox app but cancelled it before it could finish, the reserved space is still there, how can I clear this space?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/zainur98, Mar 5, 2021.

1. Cancelled download still taking up space

So I started to download a game on the Xbox app but cancelled it before it could finish, the reserved space is still there, how can I clear this space?

submitted by /u/zainur98
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/zainur98, Mar 5, 2021
  2. DaveM121 Win User

System Taking Like All of my space ._.

Windows File Explorer is not great at finding out where your hard drive space is being used . . .

• Click HERE to download a small free utility Called TreeSize.
    • Run that utility as Administrator
    • Point it to your C Drive
    • Let the list of files/folders build
    • Expand out the folder(s) that are taking all your hard drive space
    • Please provide a screenshot of the resulting window in order for us to make a better analysis of what is happening with your system and suggest a remedy

DaveM121, Mar 5, 2021
  3. How to cancel my Groove subcription

I am a pc dummy how do I cancel my groove music membership

Hey,

I'd suggest you to follow the steps I've already provided in my previous post:

If you have a monthly subscription, you can unsubscribe at
    https://account.microsoft.com/services.

• Sign in with the email address you use to sign in to Groove.
    • Go to the Services & subscriptions tab.
    • In your subscriptions, select the Cancel button next to Groove Music Pass.

In addition, please take a look at this article: Cancel
    a Microsoft subscription

Regards,

Alberto Giura (AlbyTech), Mar 5, 2021
  4. Johan45 Win User

Cancelled download still taking up space

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 5, 2021
Thema:

Cancelled download still taking up space

1. Cancelled download still taking up space - Similar Threads - Cancelled download still

2. i cancelled the download sea of thives but it is still taking up the 89gb of space...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cancelled the download sea of thives but it is still taking up the 89gb of space...: i was installing sea of thives my internet was being **** and i cancelled the download untill it was fixed and its still taking up the allocated space...
  3. i cancelled the download sea of thives but it is still taking up the 89gb of space...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i cancelled the download sea of thives but it is still taking up the 89gb of space...: i was installing sea of thives my internet was being **** and i cancelled the download untill it was fixed and its still taking up the allocated space...
  4. deleted files still taking up storage space?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    deleted files still taking up storage space?: all these files have been deleted and should be completely removed from my PC, yet it still shows them taking up space. anything i can do here? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleted-files-still-taking-up-storage-space/6e2ec4d6-44ba-4e48-ae4c-ab1043cf7b31
  5. deleted files still taking up storage space?

deleted files still taking up storage space?: all these files have been deleted and should be completely removed from my PC, yet it still shows them taking up space. anything i can do here? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleted-files-still-taking-up-storage-space/6e2ec4d6-44ba-4e48-ae4c-ab1043cf7b31
  6. Deleted torrent file still taking up space

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleted torrent file still taking up space: I was using free download manager today in order to install a torrent file, I realized that the torrent file was way too big and the download size was way too slow, it said would take 11 weeks to install and it was installing like one KB per second. I deleted the torrent file...
  7. Hibernation still taking up space after disabling?

in Windows 10 Support
    Hibernation still taking up space after disabling?: Hello, In Storage settings I noticed that the "Hibernation file" takes 6,37GB of space. After disabling Hibernation mode as well as Hybrid mode in the Advanced Power settings the Hibernation file still takes up the same amount of space. I do have Sleep mode enabled but that...
  8. canceled download taking 58 gigabytes of spcae up

canceled download taking 58 gigabytes of spcae up: i can not find the download it is not where other games are its not in temp files i have reset both the store and the xbox app i even unstalled the xbox app i have not found a way to delete this file...
  9. Deleted files but it's still showing as taking up space.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Deleted files but it's still showing as taking up space.: So i linked my Google Drive with my Windows 10 ASUS Laptop. After realizing how much space it took up i ended up deleting it. I went into control panel and deleted it, emptied it from my recycle bin but it's still showing all the space being used. Under my pc i search DRIVE...
  10. I deleted Windows.old but it still takes up space

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I deleted Windows.old but it still takes up space: Hello. I recently updated my windows 10 pro to the 1909 version. Then i went to disk cleanup and chose the "windows update cleanup" option and it deleted the folder Windows.old but it didnt free up space as much as it should. I only have like 33 gigs worth of stuff out of...