Windows 10: Cancelling a purchase in the Microsoft store

Discus and support Cancelling a purchase in the Microsoft store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have bought "Windows 10 Home" from the Microsoft Store but don't want it any more. How do I cancel this purchase? In Order History, the Request a... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by meganduguid, Jun 26, 2020.

1. Cancelling a purchase in the Microsoft store

I have bought "Windows 10 Home" from the Microsoft Store but don't want it any more.
    How do I cancel this purchase?
    In Order History, the Request a Refund is not available.

:)

meganduguid, Jun 26, 2020

2. Windows 10 PC stores game cancellation of purchase

Purchased the GTA game from stores, couldnot able to install on PC , realised the game for the mobile.

How can i cancel my purchase from stores,can some one suggest the procedure.

Arshadali1, Jun 26, 2020
  3. Unable to purchase app in store

Hello Nraina thank you for posting.

Here are some suggestions you can try in order to solve this issue.

• I would suggest you log with your Microsoft Account on
      https://account.live.com make sure your birth date, time&date and the time zone are correct.

• If you are having this issue on your Windows Phone, please check the time and date on the phone as well (<<settings <<time&date) and set them on manual.

• Please also log with the same Microsoft account to
      http://www.xbox.com
      and make sure you have created you Gamertag.

• As a last step, please just do a soft reset of the phone (if the issues are on you r Windows Phone)
    Press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons for 20 seconds, until the phone vibrates. Once it vibrates, release the buttons and the phone should restart.

Here is another forum posting that might be helpful.

Unable to Purchase an App in Windows Store

Kind Regards

Vladimir Mi, Jun 26, 2020
  4. Cancelling a purchase in the Microsoft store

Changed Microsoft Account Pwd, now store cancels purchases

Hi, I recently changed the password on my Windows (Microsoft) login account. Since then when I try to purchase a movie in Windows Store, the store app redirects to a browser for bank validation as before, but then stops and says I cancelled the purchase.

This happens on Windows 10, Windows 10 for Phones, and on my XBox, and only started happening after chaing my password.

How do I fix it so I can buy movies from the store again?

Michael Wittenburg, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

Cancelling a purchase in the Microsoft store

1. Cancelling a purchase in the Microsoft store - Similar Threads - Cancelling purchase Microsoft

2. Microsoft Store Download failing, not cancelable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Download failing, not cancelable: I was in the process of downloading Fallout 76 earlier today, making it about a third of the way through the download. I left my computer for some time to run errands. I returned to have found the download making zero progress, seemingly paused, though it certainly was not. I...
  3. Making a Purchase in Microsoft Store!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Making a Purchase in Microsoft Store!!!: I am entering the correct Microsoft Password when making a purchase in Microsoft Store, but it is telling me, that it is incorrect! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/making-a-purchase-in-microsoft-store/d5a0b7d1-2c15-4c8f-a8b4-ad62c0b9d07a
  4. Microsoft store purchase - refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store purchase - refund: Dear Microsoft!Today I've bought a premium currency and I didn't receive it. I discovered that I have connected different account and I didn't receive currency to my sea of thieves account. Can I get a refund?...
  5. Microsoft Store Not Cancelling Download Properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Not Cancelling Download Properly: I saw that Age of Empires 4 was available via the Game Pass, so I decided to download the version with the 4K HDR video. I goofed up and selected my main C:/ drive as the destination, but soon realised that was wrong and tried to cancel the download so I could install the...
  6. Microsoft store purchase

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store purchase: Hi! I hljust purchased Forza horizon 4 ultimate add-ons bundle from microsoft store uși garaj paysafecard. My money were taken but I can t see the add ons in library and I can t see the purchase în order history. What can I do?...
  7. Microsoft Store Purchases

Microsoft Store Purchases: [ATTACH][ATTACH][IMG]if i purchased something for fortnite in the microsft store for a game dose it expire because it said the purchase was complete but its not in my fortnite account and it says you own this item but i never redeemed it someone please help * Moved from...
  8. Purchased Microsoft 10 cant upload and need to cancel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Purchased Microsoft 10 cant upload and need to cancel: I purchased Version 10 this morning to download on my computer, but it went through the entire process and wouldn't download due to computer error. I have it installed on another business computer and don't and can't use it on any other computer and am trying to request an...
  9. microsoft store purchase

microsoft store purchase: On 11-29-2020 I purchased Microsoft Flight for $59.99. I am unable to download the game to my computer. My Microsoft account shows I payed for it, my PayPal account also shows I paid for it. When I click the download/install button it redirects me to a page to purchase it...
  10. Microsoft store purchases

Microsoft store purchases: Why does Microsoft store Show that I have bought nearly every app, when I have not made any purchases? The store Shows I have purchased apps I have never even seen! WHAT is up?...