Windows 10: Cancelling monthly billing subscription

Discus and support Cancelling monthly billing subscription in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Please review my account. On 12/29/19 I purchased personal 1 YEAR SMCSFT Software bundled and installed it three weeks ago. I have no way of knowing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MichelleMaloy, Feb 1, 2020.

1. Cancelling monthly billing subscription

Please review my account.

On 12/29/19 I purchased personal 1 YEAR SMCSFT Software bundled and installed it three weeks ago.

I have no way of knowing which of my subscription I'm on.

The one where my son is being billed $11 something on his credit card or the purchase I made on 12/29/19.

$11 Billing remains on my sons c/card and I'd like this to stop and cancel the monthly billing subscription.

I'd like to replace the $11 monthly billing to the purchased 1 year bundle.

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

I would appreciate a phone call, if possible.

Thank you,

Michelle Maloy

T. 954-493-3408

:)

MichelleMaloy, Feb 1, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Details about change in billing for Office 365 monthly subscriptions

Source: Information about a recent change in billing for Office 365 monthly - Microsoft Community

Brink, Feb 1, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Details about change in billing for Office 365 monthly subscriptions Office

Source: Information about a recent change in billing for Office 365 monthly - Microsoft Community

Brink, Feb 1, 2020
  4. Cancelling monthly billing subscription

How do i cancel my monthly subscription to gold and ea access

Hi,

There are three ways to cancel your EA and Xbox Live Gold subscriptions. You may cancel it online through a web browser on your computer, through your Xbox console, or by getting in touch with our Xbox support team. Refer to this

link
    for the steps on how to cancel a Microsoft subscription online. To cancel your membership using your Xbox One console, kindly perform the following steps:

• On your Xbox One console, select Settings > Account
      > Subscriptions.
    • Choose the subscription you want to cancel, and then press the A button.
    • Under Payment and billing, select Cancel Subscription and follow the instructions.

You may perform the same steps above to cancel your EA subscription.

You may also cancel your membership by getting in touch with our Xbox support team. You may reach them through chat or request a call at your preferred date and time. Click this

link
    for their contact information.

We hope we're able to answer your query.

If there's anything else you want to clarify, don't hesitate to get back to us. We'd be glad to answer your questions.

Catherine Cus., Feb 1, 2020
Thema:

Cancelling monthly billing subscription

1. Cancelling monthly billing subscription - Similar Threads - Cancelling monthly billing

2. Do I turn off recurring billing or cancel subscription?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Do I turn off recurring billing or cancel subscription?: Leaving a company, my work email is a parent of Microsoft 365 Family. I have children under my account. I want to avoid children losing access to their account.I still have my subscription 6 more months. Do I turn off recurring billing or cancel subscription?Thank you for...
  3. Do I turn off recurring billing or cancel subscription?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do I turn off recurring billing or cancel subscription?: Leaving a company, my work email is a parent of Microsoft 365 Family. I have children under my account. I want to avoid children losing access to their account.I still have my subscription 6 more months. Do I turn off recurring billing or cancel subscription?Thank you for...
  4. Do I turn off recurring billing or cancel subscription?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Being charged for cancelled subscription 5 months

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Being charged for cancelled subscription 5 months: I checked my bank account and have found that I am being charged 3.29 every month for a "realm subscription", however when I look on my Microsoft account it states that there are no active subscriptions and shows absolutely zero history of these purchases or anything of the...
  6. Being charged for cancelled subscription 5 months

Being charged for cancelled subscription 5 months: I checked my bank account and have found that I am being charged 3.29 every month for a "realm subscription", however when I look on my Microsoft account it states that there are no active subscriptions and shows absolutely zero history of these purchases or anything of the...
  7. cancel subscription

cancel subscription: I cant unlink my debit card because it says it is associated with an azure subscription. There is no option to delete or cancel an azure subscription. Microsoft support just sends me on an infinite loop to the azure website who then directs me to call Microsoft support. I do...
  8. cancel my subscription drivers support bill

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cancel my subscription drivers support bill: i would like to cancel my subsciptions as im not at work now and cant pay https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cancel-my-subscription-drivers-support-bill/37cc5ed8-e0ef-4129-9d31-fab35e17056e
  9. cancel subscription

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cancel subscription: I did not authorize an ongoing charge for Driver support nor do I want it. Please credit my card with the $9.99 you took this month and cancel all future charges. Nikki Lambeth...
  10. Cancell subscription

Cancell subscription: How do I cancell my MS splotaire Premium subscription? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cancell-subscription/1c3db8d9-588d-48a1-99b6-edaa867fcbb6