Windows 10: Cancelling subscription for Xbox Game Pass on Microsoft Account

Discus and support Cancelling subscription for Xbox Game Pass on Microsoft Account in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; A couple months ago, I tried Game Pass, and decided that I did not want to continue using it after the first month. I paid for the subscription using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ChrisVanzandt, Jan 6, 2020.

1. Cancelling subscription for Xbox Game Pass on Microsoft Account

A couple months ago, I tried Game Pass, and decided that I did not want to continue using it after the first month. I paid for the subscription using a prepaid card, and I only put money onto it when I plan to use it to make a purchase. I chose not to renew Game Pass, so I did not load any more money onto the card. Now, I am getting weekly attempts to charge my card for it, and Microsoft will not allow me to cancel without renewing for another month. How do I contact an actual employee of Microsoft to request they stop trying to steal from me? As it is I cannot load this card for any other purchases I wish to make out of fear that Microsoft will swoop in and take it.

***Original title: Repeated attempts to charge my credit card***

:)

ChrisVanzandt, Jan 6, 2020
  2. Don Varnau, Jan 6, 2020
  3. Greg Carmack - Windows MVP, Jan 6, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Cancelling subscription for Xbox Game Pass on Microsoft Account

Xbox Game Pass: July New Games Xbox

Hello @BitSkrieg, and welcome to Ten Forums. *Smile

*Arrow Xbox Game Pass FAQs | Start Your Free Trial | Xbox

Brink, Jan 6, 2020
Thema:

Cancelling subscription for Xbox Game Pass on Microsoft Account

1. Cancelling subscription for Xbox Game Pass on Microsoft Account - Similar Threads - Cancelling subscription Xbox

2. After i cancelled my Game Pass Ultimate subscription my microsoft store and xbox app dont...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After i cancelled my Game Pass Ultimate subscription my microsoft store and xbox app dont...: A week ago i cancelled my Game Pass Ultimate Subscription and now when i try to install something on the Windows Store or the Xbox App it doesn't let me. On the Xbox App it deleted all my apps i had on it. I already tried resetting and repairing both apps but they remain the...
  3. After i cancelled my Game Pass Ultimate subscription my microsoft store and xbox app dont...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After i cancelled my Game Pass Ultimate subscription my microsoft store and xbox app dont...: A week ago i cancelled my Game Pass Ultimate Subscription and now when i try to install something on the Windows Store or the Xbox App it doesn't let me. On the Xbox App it deleted all my apps i had on it. I already tried resetting and repairing both apps but they remain the...
  4. How to cancel subscription with out having the xbox account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to cancel subscription with out having the xbox account: Don't have the account and it been taking money out me bank for a long time https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-cancel-subscription-with-out-having-the/48180914-6ef5-4910-b36f-3c376a3ea354
  5. How to cancel subscription with out having the xbox account

How to cancel subscription with out having the xbox account: Don't have the account and it been taking money out me bank for a long time https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-cancel-subscription-with-out-having-the/48180914-6ef5-4910-b36f-3c376a3ea354
  6. Not able to cancel my xbox pc game pass subscription and get a refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to cancel my xbox pc game pass subscription and get a refund: I had bought a pc game pass subscription today, and want to cancel it but I'm not able to do so. It says I have already paid for it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-cancel-my-xbox-pc-game-pass/c4e7ea91-56a3-458e-b98b-c9b1345bbcfd
  7. Not able to cancel my xbox pc game pass subscription and get a refund

Not able to cancel my xbox pc game pass subscription and get a refund: I had bought a pc game pass subscription today, and want to cancel it but I'm not able to do so. It says I have already paid for it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-cancel-my-xbox-pc-game-pass/c4e7ea91-56a3-458e-b98b-c9b1345bbcfd
  8. Charged for an Xbox Game Pass PC Subscription

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Charged for an Xbox Game Pass PC Subscription: I was charged $10.00 for an Xbox Game Pass for PC subscription that I wanted to cancel. I can't cancel it because it says I would need to spend another $10.00 and pay up first despite it already charging me $10.00. Is there any way around this that wouldn't cost me and...
  9. Cancel Xbox live subscription

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cancel Xbox live subscription: Please help, need to cancel XBOX live subscription - how can it be done? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cancel-xbox-live-subscription/190fab2c-9867-4f1e-8f20-3c76fb2f6d95
  10. Payment for Xbox Game Pass subscription not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Payment for Xbox Game Pass subscription not working: Payment for Xbox Game Pass subscription does not work from my Microsoft Store. Every time I try to pay, I get an error message saying Payment cannot be processed at the moment. What should I do?...