Windows 10: Cancelling subscription for Xbox Game Pass on Microsoft Account

Discus and support Cancelling subscription for Xbox Game Pass on Microsoft Account in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; A couple months ago, I tried Game Pass, and decided that I did not want to continue using it after the first month. I paid for the subscription using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ChrisVanzandt, Jan 6, 2020.

1. Cancelling subscription for Xbox Game Pass on Microsoft Account

A couple months ago, I tried Game Pass, and decided that I did not want to continue using it after the first month. I paid for the subscription using a prepaid card, and I only put money onto it when I plan to use it to make a purchase. I chose not to renew Game Pass, so I did not load any more money onto the card. Now, I am getting weekly attempts to charge my card for it, and Microsoft will not allow me to cancel without renewing for another month. How do I contact an actual employee of Microsoft to request they stop trying to steal from me? As it is I cannot load this card for any other purchases I wish to make out of fear that Microsoft will swoop in and take it.

***Original title: Repeated attempts to charge my credit card***

:)

ChrisVanzandt, Jan 6, 2020
  2. Don Varnau, Jan 6, 2020
  3. Greg Carmack - Windows MVP, Jan 6, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Cancelling subscription for Xbox Game Pass on Microsoft Account

Xbox Game Pass: July New Games Xbox

Hello @BitSkrieg, and welcome to Ten Forums. *Smile

*Arrow Xbox Game Pass FAQs | Start Your Free Trial | Xbox

Brink, Jan 6, 2020
Thema:

Cancelling subscription for Xbox Game Pass on Microsoft Account

1. Cancelling subscription for Xbox Game Pass on Microsoft Account - Similar Threads - Cancelling subscription Xbox

2. Windows 10 Xbox Game Pass @Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Xbox Game Pass @Microsoft: I know it's still fairly early for GamePass on Windows but if you want to keep pc gamers as customers, you will need to patch the games that are broken on pc. Crackdown and Halo both have severe stutter problems on my pc. These were the main titles I wanted from GamePass...
  3. Can't choose the 3 month subscription for the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't choose the 3 month subscription for the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Hi there, I recently tried to buy the Xbox game pass Ultimate in the special promotion for 3 months for 1€. However I can't seem to choose anything different than 1 month. [ATTACH] My friends bought it on the same date as I was trying to (07. Sep) without any problems....
  4. Cancel my subscription

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cancel my subscription: How do I let Microsoft know WHY I am cancelling my subscription? I think it is important that they understand the recent Windows 10 updates have completely ruined my laptop and I see absolutely no reason to continue a useless subscription....
  5. How to cancel a subscription

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to cancel a subscription: How to cancel a subscription with Microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-to-cancel-a-subscription/2b3ebf90-4e79-4d97-b051-0bcee0b18608
  6. Microsoft store game pass and Xbox game pass (Beta)

Microsoft store game pass and Xbox game pass (Beta): So I have 'game pass' for the Microsoft store that allows me to download and play the pretty much the same games that are on 'Xbox game' pass (Beta) but for some reason the beta app asks me to subscribe/pay again for the for the Xbox game pass (Beta). Surely if I have paid...
  7. Payment for Xbox Game Pass subscription not working

Payment for Xbox Game Pass subscription not working: Payment for Xbox Game Pass subscription does not work from my Microsoft Store. Every time I try to pay, I get an error message saying Payment cannot be processed at the moment. What should I do?...
  8. Cancell subscription

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cancell subscription: How do I cancell my MS splotaire Premium subscription? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cancell-subscription/1c3db8d9-588d-48a1-99b6-edaa867fcbb6
  9. Xbox game pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game pass: I bought Xbox game pass subscription. Problem is that i can't download games or even see that pass on my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass/5af62176-53f1-4ac5-a8c6-a7cc42c61891
  10. Xbox Game Pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass: If i use a xbox game pass gift card on my pc can i play the games on my Pc as well on my xbox if i enter it on the same account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass/64985b8f-5b59-453d-bbdd-8768cb777bd4