Windows 10: Candy Crush Apps and Others

Discus and support Candy Crush Apps and Others in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, Five of the default Windows 10 1709 apps have the choice to uninstall, but they just keep coming back. The apps are: Candy Crush Saga, Candy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by dug7, Aug 16, 2019.

1. dug7 Win User

Candy Crush Apps and Others

Hello,

Five of the default Windows 10 1709 apps have the choice to uninstall, but they just keep coming back. The apps are: Candy Crush Saga, Candy Crush Friends Saga, Microsoft News, Solitaire, and Spotify Music. Like I said, if I right click on these apps they have "uninstall" as an option - but like I also said they keep re-installing.

I've spent hours on the internet looking for the solution. Microsoft - why do you have an uninstall option for these apps if they don't uninstall?

Has anyone out there solved this problem? I'm ex-IBM so I have no problem with the registry, command line, Powershell, or file/folder/registry entry permissions.

Normally I won't ask fr help but this one has me stumped. I'd also like to get the Windows Defender icon that overlays file icons.

Thank you in advance for your help.

:)

2. Argel Obm Win User

candy crush app won't respond

Hi James,

We need to gather more information for us to better understand your concern about, accessing the Candy Crush app. Kindly answer these questions:

• Can you access the Candy Crush app before? If so, when did the issue start?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer before encountering the issue?
    • Can you please describe to us what is happening when you open the Candy Crush app? Are you encountering an error message when accessing the app?
    • What is the OS Build of your Windows 10? To determine the build of your Windows 10, follow these steps:
      • Click the Windows logo (Start button).
      • Click the gear icon (Setting).
      • Select System.
      • On the left pane, choose About.
    • Can you still access your other applications?

There may be an issue with the files of the Candy Crush app that is why you're having an issue accessing it. In the meantime, we suggest running theWindows
    Store apps troubleshooter
    to see if the troubleshooter will be able to replace the files of the app.

We await for your response.

Argel Obm, Aug 16, 2019
  3. candy crush app won't respond

candy crush app wont respond but app shows up in app list

Original title/subject: (candy crush app)

jamesboyleUH, Aug 16, 2019
  4. Candy Crush Apps and Others

Candy Crush Saga

I have administrator account on my mothers HP computer. She can access and open both candy crush and candy soda crush to play with no issues.

I can only access candy soda crush to play.

When I attempt to open candy crush nothing at all happens. I have tried making a new account, no change. I have run the trouble shooter, finds nothing. I have the icon in the apps but it appears to not really be there. No uninstall option appears like it
    does for candy crush soda.

Any suggestions. I am not very computer literate

NikitaDavis, Aug 16, 2019
Thema:

Candy Crush Apps and Others

1. Candy Crush Apps and Others - Similar Threads - Candy Crush Apps

2. candy crush saga

in Windows 10 Gaming
    candy crush saga: I lost my candy crush saga game and desktop icon . reinstalled it I have no desktop icon and have lost all of my progress https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/candy-crush-saga/9339d522-c0be-4736-884c-a696d8520fb2
  3. candy crush

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    candy crush: hello! my name is mariem elmrabit,i'm student at high school technique, i'm from laayoune city in morocco, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/candy-crush/5de2b9bc-eb59-46f0-933a-0888cbfb1c53
  4. candy crush

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    candy crush: my e-mail to candy crush is ............................... but when i try to to the candy shop there is a different e-mail address that i do not recognize nor do i have any way to access the candy shop because i do not have the password. please help me i have been trying to...
  5. Candy Crush

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Candy Crush: My issue is that when im playing Candy Crush (The one that came preinstalled on Windows 10) the game sometimes freezes. I want to reinstall it or find another way but i went to Control Panel and i can't see the game there. What should i do?...
  6. candy crush soda

in Windows 10 Gaming
    candy crush soda: my candy crush soda app is all black. its like playing in the dark. can someone help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/candy-crush-soda/c6ecfde0-2644-4050-9b31-9869b8b968e5
  7. candy crush & candy crush soda

candy crush & candy crush soda: Hi, can you tell me why candy crush started crashing last month so it got unplayable & in the 7/10 days candy crush soda has started crashing??...
  8. CANDY CRUSH CRASHING

CANDY CRUSH CRASHING: For the past three days Candy Crush keeps crashing during a game, it just shuts down and when I reload, my game is gone and my life count lost. The game loads fine but during a game it freezes for 3 seconds and boots me out. What is happening? There's nothing wrong with my...
  9. Candy Crush

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Candy Crush: Out of interest, has anybody on this forum ever actually used it? 90652
  10. No Candy Crush Saga

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Candy Crush Saga: I thought win 10 supposed to have this game. Installed win 10 utilizing the MS media creation tool. 10961