Windows 10: Candy Crush keeps crashing

Discus and support Candy Crush keeps crashing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows 10 Apps - Candy Crush keeps crashing. Never had a problem before but has done it multiple times today. Uninstalled and re-installed it but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by rml123, Aug 22, 2018.

1. rml123 Win User

Candy Crush keeps crashing

Windows 10 Apps - Candy Crush keeps crashing. Never had a problem before but has done it multiple times today. Uninstalled and re-installed it but didn't fix it.

I looked in the Event Viewer and found the application log Error, please advise from this....

Faulting application name: candycrushsaga.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5b7ad0d9
    Faulting module name: Microsoft.Services.Store.Engage_unloaded, version: 10.0.1711.28001, time stamp: 0x5a1de3d8
    Exception code: 0xc0000005
    Fault offset: 0x00001000
    Faulting process ID: 0x1568
    Faulting application start time: 0x01d43a4a76f18fb2
    Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\king.com.CandyCrushSaga_1.1320.2.0_x86__kgqvnymyfvs32\candycrushsaga.exe
    Faulting module path: Microsoft.Services.Store.Engage
    Report ID: 36d9f270-b049-4d1d-b0ba-0a80f79ddb49
    Faulting package full name: king.com.CandyCrushSaga_1.1320.2.0_x86__kgqvnymyfvs32
    Faulting package-relative application ID: App

:)

rml123, Aug 22, 2018

2. candy crush saga app crash

I recently just downloaded candy crush soda saga, and ever since that candy crush saga has been crashing. I have already tried uninstalling and installing it, still does not work.

windows 8.1 phone.

theerthashetty, Aug 22, 2018
  3. Argel Obm Win User
    candy crush app won't respond

Hi James,

We need to gather more information for us to better understand your concern about, accessing the Candy Crush app. Kindly answer these questions:

• Can you access the Candy Crush app before? If so, when did the issue start?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer before encountering the issue?
    • Can you please describe to us what is happening when you open the Candy Crush app? Are you encountering an error message when accessing the app?
    • What is the OS Build of your Windows 10? To determine the build of your Windows 10, follow these steps:
      • Click the Windows logo (Start button).
      • Click the gear icon (Setting).
      • Select System.
      • On the left pane, choose About.
    • Can you still access your other applications?

There may be an issue with the files of the Candy Crush app that is why you're having an issue accessing it. In the meantime, we suggest running theWindows
    Store apps troubleshooter
    to see if the troubleshooter will be able to replace the files of the app.

We await for your response.

Argel Obm, Aug 22, 2018
  4. Candy Crush keeps crashing

Candy Crush Soda

Hi Shazza,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.
    Do you experience this issue with only Candy Crush Saga or other Microsoft apps?

If the issue is with Candy crush saga app, I suggest that you contact their Support Forum and provide your valuable feedbacks.

Candy Crush Saga - Forum - King

Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Nachappa C K, Aug 22, 2018
Thema:

Candy Crush keeps crashing

1. Candy Crush keeps crashing - Similar Threads - Candy Crush keeps

2. candy crush

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    candy crush: hello! my name is mariem elmrabit,i'm student at high school technique, i'm from laayoune city in morocco, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/candy-crush/5de2b9bc-eb59-46f0-933a-0888cbfb1c53
  3. candy crush

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    candy crush: my e-mail to candy crush is ............................... but when i try to to the candy shop there is a different e-mail address that i do not recognize nor do i have any way to access the candy shop because i do not have the password. please help me i have been trying to...
  4. Candy Crush

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Candy Crush: My issue is that when im playing Candy Crush (The one that came preinstalled on Windows 10) the game sometimes freezes. I want to reinstall it or find another way but i went to Control Panel and i can't see the game there. What should i do?...
  5. Candy Crush Saga crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Candy Crush Saga crashes: Candy Crush Saga loads then crashes and closes when select play. It played when I uninstalled it then on the second game it asked to connect to FB. I connected and synced then when I select play the screen goes black and closes immediately. Uninstalled and installed...
  6. candy crush & candy crush soda

candy crush & candy crush soda: Hi, can you tell me why candy crush started crashing last month so it got unplayable & in the 7/10 days candy crush soda has started crashing??...
  7. candy crush keeps crashing

candy crush keeps crashing: Since last week. candy crush crashes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_games/candy-crush-keeps-crashing/6f98fb29-1648-4b1e-82a3-be9c103e8fa8
  8. CANDY CRUSH CRASHING

CANDY CRUSH CRASHING: For the past three days Candy Crush keeps crashing during a game, it just shuts down and when I reload, my game is gone and my life count lost. The game loads fine but during a game it freezes for 3 seconds and boots me out. What is happening? There's nothing wrong with my...
  9. Candy Crush

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Candy Crush: Out of interest, has anybody on this forum ever actually used it? 90652
  10. No Candy Crush Saga

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Candy Crush Saga: I thought win 10 supposed to have this game. Installed win 10 utilizing the MS media creation tool. 10961

Users found this page by searching for:

1. candy crush keeps crashing