Windows 10: Candy Crush Saga coming to Windows 10

Discus and support Candy Crush Saga coming to Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Solitaire. Hearts. Minesweeper. These are games that have been played millions of times over the years in Windows. And they are coming back in Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 13, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Candy Crush Saga coming to Windows 10

Source: http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwin...to-windows-10/

[youtube]gJjCGmMkAIw[/youtube]

:)

Brink, May 13, 2015

2. I have windows 10 in my pc I hear that candy crush is pre installed in windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

I would like to inform you that candy crush is not pre installed in Windows 10.However, if you want to install it you can download it form Windows store.

Please refer the article below:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/candy-crush-saga/9nblggh18846

you can also refer the articles below:

Candy Crush Saga coming to Windows 10 - Windows Experience Blog

Candy Crush Saga is Coming to Windows 10

Please get back to us with windows related queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, May 13, 2015
  3. Windows 10 apps

I have windows 10 candy crush saga is pre installed in it but now I do not have candy crush saga

shumailawaheed, May 13, 2015
  4. Boozad Win User

That'll win over the millions of doubters.

Boozad, May 13, 2015
  5. BunnyJ New Member
    It's good that they brought these games back. I've tried them out and they work fine in the preview..
    Screen Shot:

Candy Crush Saga coming to Windows 10 [​IMG]

BunnyJ, May 13, 2015
  6. Boozad Win User
    They're not something I bother with personally to be honest, I suppose it will be a draw to some though.

Boozad, May 13, 2015
  7. BunnyJ New Member
    I did play them a while back.. My old boss would call it "mouse'er cise" .. .When we got Windows the mouse was new to us so he would play solitaire to get used to using it.

BunnyJ, May 13, 2015
  8. Candy Crush Saga coming to Windows 10

Indianatone, May 14, 2015
  9. groze Win User
    I *Confused, I thought candy crush software was a pup (potential unwanted program).

groze, May 14, 2015
  10. AlanWade Win User
    Candy Crush is not something for me but the wife loves it......

AlanWade, May 14, 2015
  11. BunnyJ New Member
    Some will and some will not.. but it's nice to have again.

BunnyJ, May 14, 2015
  12. Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I got addicted to CC when it first came out, don't want to be tempted back *Smile

paulsalter, May 14, 2015
  13. BunnyJ New Member

LOL.. I can relate to that as well. *Biggrin

BunnyJ, May 14, 2015
  14. *Eek, I hope people planning on playing this have facebook friends that also play it

Otherwise its a costly game with the app purchases, needed to progress through levels)

paulsalter, May 14, 2015
  15. groze Win User
    So, Candy Crush will be included in windows 10 but you still have to pay to use it, that makes real sense Microsoft*sarc .

groze, May 14, 2015
Thema:

1. Candy Crush Saga coming to Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Candy Crush Saga

2. Candy Crush Soda Saga game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Candy Crush Soda Saga game: I am having a problem opening this game now. I have been playing it for a long time but recently when I went to play it it won't open. I tried uninstallng and reinstalling but it still just flashes and won't open. Any help?...
  3. Candy Crush Soda Saga by King.com

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Candy Crush Soda Saga by King.com: I have bogus charges from playing Candy Crush. I have tried dealing with King.com but got no satisfaction. They said Microsoft owes me the money. Could some one please help? If Microsoft allows King.com to use their platform then they should help me please...
  4. Candy Crush Soda Saga

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Candy Crush Soda Saga: Purchased an offer and money has been taken from my account immediately. The offer has not been added to the game though - Order 3385587961 This is the second time this has happened in the past 6 months. Can this please be reviewed asap?...
  5. candy crush saga

in Windows 10 Gaming
    candy crush saga: I lost my candy crush saga game and desktop icon . reinstalled it I have no desktop icon and have lost all of my progress https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/candy-crush-saga/9339d522-c0be-4736-884c-a696d8520fb2
  6. Candy Crush Soda Saga

Candy Crush Soda Saga: I recently reloaded Candy Crush Soda Saga for my daughter, it seemed to install okay. Once the game has loaded it seems the graphics perhaps aren't loading or being displayed? All that happens once "play" is clicked is a hyper graphic small rectangle?...
  7. Candy Crush Saga crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Candy Crush Saga crashes: Candy Crush Saga loads then crashes and closes when select play. It played when I uninstalled it then on the second game it asked to connect to FB. I connected and synced then when I select play the screen goes black and closes immediately. Uninstalled and installed...
  8. Candy Crush Saga and Candy Crush Soda Saga black screen upon launching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Candy Crush Saga and Candy Crush Soda Saga black screen upon launching: ​​Hi, the game worked out fine for more than 3 months, when all of a sudden I woke up to find out that both of the game had stopped working like they should be. I did install both of the game from Windows Store. When I launch the game, it's just pure blank of black screen. I...
  9. No Candy Crush Saga

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Candy Crush Saga: I thought win 10 supposed to have this game. Installed win 10 utilizing the MS media creation tool. 10961
  10. Candy crush saga

Candy crush saga: Silly question I know, but is candy crush saga considered a native windows 10 app? It seems to be pre installed on most , if not all, windows 10 machines I’ve encountered 103847