Windows 10: Candy Crush Soda Friends

Discus and support Candy Crush Soda Friends in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Why can't I download the candy crush soda saga friends? I went back to the old way and now I don't get ANY type of rewards. It appears that if you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MzLaurieP, Feb 24, 2020.

1. MzLaurieP Win User

Candy Crush Soda Friends

Why can't I download the candy crush soda saga friends? I went back to the old way and now I don't get ANY type of rewards. It appears that if you don't play the newer version you want win any rewards, so at this point I would rather go back to the "Friends" version:

:)

MzLaurieP, Feb 24, 2020

2. candy crush soda i

I have the Lumia 830. Every time I try to download candy crush soda it comes up with an error halfway into the download yet I had no problems downloading or playing the original candy crush saga supper annoyed. Any suggestions?

erykavanmoerkerque, Feb 24, 2020
  3. candy crush & candy crush soda

Hi,

can you tell me why candy crush started crashing last month so it got unplayable & in the 7/10 days candy crush soda has started crashing??

karenpoole1, Feb 24, 2020
  4. nlonjak Win User

Candy Crush Soda Friends

candy crush soda will not open

candy crush soda will not play-see orange 'king' screen and then nothing-have no trouble with other candy crush games

* Moved from Community Participation Center

nlonjak, Feb 24, 2020
Thema:

Candy Crush Soda Friends

1. Candy Crush Soda Friends - Similar Threads - Candy Crush Soda

2. Candy Crush Soda Saga Won't Open.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Candy Crush Soda Saga Won't Open.: Downloaded from Microsoft store. Download goes fine, but it won't open. Shows on start menu. Have tried correcting it thru firewall, used reset, ect. Most I get is a quick flash of the outline. Suggestions. Thx...
  3. Candy Crush Soda Saga game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Candy Crush Soda Saga game: I am having a problem opening this game now. I have been playing it for a long time but recently when I went to play it it won't open. I tried uninstallng and reinstalling but it still just flashes and won't open. Any help?...
  4. Candy Crush Soda Saga game

Candy Crush Soda Saga game: I am having a problem opening this game now. I have been playing it for a long time but recently when I went to play it it won't open. I tried uninstallng and reinstalling but it still just flashes and won't open. Any help?...
  5. Candy Crush Soda Saga by King.com

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Candy Crush Soda Saga by King.com: I have bogus charges from playing Candy Crush. I have tried dealing with King.com but got no satisfaction. They said Microsoft owes me the money. Could some one please help? If Microsoft allows King.com to use their platform then they should help me please...
  6. Candy crush soda saga problem

Candy crush soda saga problem: When i try to connect candy crush soda saga with facebook it says failed to connect any solution https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/candy-crush-soda-saga-problem/8d7c8b4b-4391-4594-8ad7-f04a6d20ae00
  7. Candy Crush Soda Saga

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Candy Crush Soda Saga: Purchased an offer and money has been taken from my account immediately. The offer has not been added to the game though - Order 3385587961 This is the second time this has happened in the past 6 months. Can this please be reviewed asap?...
  8. Candy Crush Soda Saga

Candy Crush Soda Saga: I recently reloaded Candy Crush Soda Saga for my daughter, it seemed to install okay. Once the game has loaded it seems the graphics perhaps aren't loading or being displayed? All that happens once "play" is clicked is a hyper graphic small rectangle?...
  9. candy crush soda

in Windows 10 Gaming
    candy crush soda: my candy crush soda app is all black. its like playing in the dark. can someone help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/candy-crush-soda/c6ecfde0-2644-4050-9b31-9869b8b968e5
  10. candy crush & candy crush soda

candy crush & candy crush soda: Hi, can you tell me why candy crush started crashing last month so it got unplayable & in the 7/10 days candy crush soda has started crashing??...