Windows 10: Candy Crush

Discus and support Candy Crush in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My issue is that when im playing Candy Crush (The one that came preinstalled on Windows 10) the game sometimes freezes. I want to reinstall it or find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by EdnaBradley, Apr 14, 2019.

1. Candy Crush

My issue is that when im playing Candy Crush (The one that came preinstalled on Windows 10) the game sometimes freezes. I want to reinstall it or find another way but i went to Control Panel and i can't see the game there. What should i do?

:)

EdnaBradley, Apr 14, 2019
  2. Argel Obm Win User

candy crush app won't respond

Hi James,

We need to gather more information for us to better understand your concern about, accessing the Candy Crush app. Kindly answer these questions:

• Can you access the Candy Crush app before? If so, when did the issue start?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer before encountering the issue?
    • Can you please describe to us what is happening when you open the Candy Crush app? Are you encountering an error message when accessing the app?
    • What is the OS Build of your Windows 10? To determine the build of your Windows 10, follow these steps:
      • Click the Windows logo (Start button).
      • Click the gear icon (Setting).
      • Select System.
      • On the left pane, choose About.
    • Can you still access your other applications?

There may be an issue with the files of the Candy Crush app that is why you're having an issue accessing it. In the meantime, we suggest running theWindows
    Store apps troubleshooter
    to see if the troubleshooter will be able to replace the files of the app.

We await for your response.

Argel Obm, Apr 14, 2019
  3. Candy Crush Saga

I have administrator account on my mothers HP computer. She can access and open both candy crush and candy soda crush to play with no issues.

I can only access candy soda crush to play.

When I attempt to open candy crush nothing at all happens. I have tried making a new account, no change. I have run the trouble shooter, finds nothing. I have the icon in the apps but it appears to not really be there. No uninstall option appears like it
    does for candy crush soda.

Any suggestions. I am not very computer literate

NikitaDavis, Apr 14, 2019
  4. GordonB-P Win User

Candy Crush

Candy Crush

Candy Crush isn't a Microsoft Product.

I suggest you go to the vendor's help page:

http://help.king.com/

GordonB-P, Apr 14, 2019
Thema:

Candy Crush

1. Candy Crush - Similar Threads - Candy Crush

2. Candy Crush in Solitaire World Tour

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Candy Crush in Solitaire World Tour: Why recently is the Candy Crush advertisement in Solitaire World Tour have 16 counted off after the advertisement is completed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/candy-crush-in-solitaire-world-tour/7acf6262-cf62-4050-9402-3f38cc255636
  3. Why are Candy Crush & Twitter automatically added to Owned Apps for newly created Microsoft...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why are Candy Crush & Twitter automatically added to Owned Apps for newly created Microsoft...: Candy Crush and Twitter are no longer pre-installed on the Operating System. Why are Candy Crush and Twitter automatically added to user's app libraries? Why is there still no option to Remove these apps from the library? "Hide" is not removal. [ATTACH]...
  4. Candy Crush Saga crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Candy Crush Saga crashes: Candy Crush Saga loads then crashes and closes when select play. It played when I uninstalled it then on the second game it asked to connect to FB. I connected and synced then when I select play the screen goes black and closes immediately. Uninstalled and installed...
  5. how stop Candy Crush Soda Saga?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how stop Candy Crush Soda Saga?: I can't stop Candy Crush Soda Saga to self install in windows 10 pro 1809 build any ideas to how make it stop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-stop-candy-crush-soda-saga/b66334be-378f-4b13-b4f6-2059f70db985
  6. How to remove Candy Crush from Windows 10

How to remove Candy Crush from Windows 10: Just bought a new Carbon X1 Lenovo - Windows 10. Was surprised to see the crapy application Candy Crush installed and that there is now way to remove it. Please tell me how to do it. Considering returning the computer and by a macbook as I feel tricked by Microsoft. Was...
  7. Candy crush saga - Microsoft store says I own this however I cannot find it anyware on my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Candy crush saga - Microsoft store says I own this however I cannot find it anyware on my...: Microsoft store indicates that I own candy crush saga however I cannot find it anywhere on my computer. please advise how to find it. and why I cannot download the game * Moved from Insider ....
  8. wrong level on candy crush

wrong level on candy crush: when I go to candy crush it starts me at level 1 and I am on level 1800. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wrong-level-on-candy-crush/4f02e312-9abb-441e-886d-82ca101e0a35
  9. candy crush soda

in Windows 10 Gaming
    candy crush soda: my candy crush soda app is all black. its like playing in the dark. can someone help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/candy-crush-soda/c6ecfde0-2644-4050-9b31-9869b8b968e5
  10. candy crush & candy crush soda

candy crush & candy crush soda: Hi, can you tell me why candy crush started crashing last month so it got unplayable & in the 7/10 days candy crush soda has started crashing??...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why am I not being able to download candy crush on wibdows phone 2019