Windows 10: Candy Crush

Discus and support Candy Crush in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My issue is that when im playing Candy Crush (The one that came preinstalled on Windows 10) the game sometimes freezes. I want to reinstall it or find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by EdnaBradley, Apr 14, 2019.

1. Candy Crush

My issue is that when im playing Candy Crush (The one that came preinstalled on Windows 10) the game sometimes freezes. I want to reinstall it or find another way but i went to Control Panel and i can't see the game there. What should i do?

:)

EdnaBradley, Apr 14, 2019
  2. Argel Obm Win User

candy crush app won't respond

Hi James,

We need to gather more information for us to better understand your concern about, accessing the Candy Crush app. Kindly answer these questions:

• Can you access the Candy Crush app before? If so, when did the issue start?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer before encountering the issue?
    • Can you please describe to us what is happening when you open the Candy Crush app? Are you encountering an error message when accessing the app?
    • What is the OS Build of your Windows 10? To determine the build of your Windows 10, follow these steps:
      • Click the Windows logo (Start button).
      • Click the gear icon (Setting).
      • Select System.
      • On the left pane, choose About.
    • Can you still access your other applications?

There may be an issue with the files of the Candy Crush app that is why you're having an issue accessing it. In the meantime, we suggest running theWindows
    Store apps troubleshooter
    to see if the troubleshooter will be able to replace the files of the app.

We await for your response.

Argel Obm, Apr 14, 2019
  3. Candy Crush Saga

I have administrator account on my mothers HP computer. She can access and open both candy crush and candy soda crush to play with no issues.

I can only access candy soda crush to play.

When I attempt to open candy crush nothing at all happens. I have tried making a new account, no change. I have run the trouble shooter, finds nothing. I have the icon in the apps but it appears to not really be there. No uninstall option appears like it
    does for candy crush soda.

Any suggestions. I am not very computer literate

NikitaDavis, Apr 14, 2019
  4. GordonB-P Win User

Candy Crush

Candy Crush

Candy Crush isn't a Microsoft Product.

I suggest you go to the vendor's help page:

http://help.king.com/

GordonB-P, Apr 14, 2019
Thema:

Candy Crush

1. Candy Crush - Similar Threads - Candy Crush

2. Candy Crush Saga - forced upon me

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Candy Crush Saga - forced upon me: when i start my laptop, and before i even put my PIN in i'm offered Candy Crush Saga - whatever that is. How do i stop this happening. It's outrageously intrusive of Microsoft to do this. It's just another manipulative waste of time. By the way - what pre set category should...
  3. Candy Crush Saga - forced upon me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Candy Crush Saga - forced upon me: when i start my laptop, and before i even put my PIN in i'm offered Candy Crush Saga - whatever that is. How do i stop this happening. It's outrageously intrusive of Microsoft to do this. It's just another manipulative waste of time. By the way - what pre set category should...
  4. Candy Crush Saga - forced upon me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. candy crush invitation REMOVE during reboot, prior to PIN sign on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    candy crush invitation REMOVE during reboot, prior to PIN sign on: How do I remove the invitation to play candy crush every time I reboot Win11?It appears just before the PIN sign on screen.All other explanations about removing candy crush appear to be limited to removing it from Edge browser or installed apps....
  6. candy crush invitation REMOVE during reboot, prior to PIN sign on

candy crush invitation REMOVE during reboot, prior to PIN sign on: How do I remove the invitation to play candy crush every time I reboot Win11?It appears just before the PIN sign on screen.All other explanations about removing candy crush appear to be limited to removing it from Edge browser or installed apps....
  7. When I try to install Candy Crush Saga I get an error message Code: 0x80070057

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I try to install Candy Crush Saga I get an error message Code: 0x80070057: When I try to install Candy Crush Saga I get an error message Code: 0x80070057 No problem with installing other apps from Microsoft Store. I followed steps provided by gaming tech support and also tried some fixes on YouTube pretty much same steps as tech support. Other weird...
  8. When I try to install Candy Crush Saga I get an error message Code: 0x80070057

When I try to install Candy Crush Saga I get an error message Code: 0x80070057: When I try to install Candy Crush Saga I get an error message Code: 0x80070057 No problem with installing other apps from Microsoft Store. I followed steps provided by gaming tech support and also tried some fixes on YouTube pretty much same steps as tech support. Other weird...
  9. I Have to Uninstall "Candy Crush Friends" and "Farm Heroes Saga" and Never Let Two of Those...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Have to Uninstall "Candy Crush Friends" and "Farm Heroes Saga" and Never Let Two of Those...: In Windows 10, I have to uninstall "Candy Crush Friends" and "Farm Heroes Saga" and never let two of those programs get reinstalled automatically....
  10. I Have to Uninstall "Candy Crush Friends" and "Farm Heroes Saga" and Never Let Two of Those...

I Have to Uninstall "Candy Crush Friends" and "Farm Heroes Saga" and Never Let Two of Those...: In Windows 10, I have to uninstall "Candy Crush Friends" and "Farm Heroes Saga" and never let two of those programs get reinstalled automatically....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why am I not being able to download candy crush on wibdows phone 2019