Windows 10: Candy Crush

Discus and support Candy Crush in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Out of interest, has anybody on this forum ever actually used it? 90652 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by cereberus, Aug 5, 2017.

1. cereberus Win User

Candy Crush

Out of interest, has anybody on this forum ever actually used it?

:)

cereberus, Aug 5, 2017

2. Candy crush will not work on one of the family accounts.

Candy crush will not work on one of the family accounts. Click on it and nothing happens. Candy crush will work on the other family accounts. What's going on with this.

Original Title: Candy Crush

DarrylGaskin, Aug 5, 2017
  3. Candy Crush Saga black background

The problem is not only with Candy Crush but also with Candy Crush Soda Saga, Dragon Mania Legends..

BigBang007, Aug 5, 2017
  4. prikker Win User

Candy Crush

No, because i uninstalled it. I'm not a gamer.

prikker, Aug 5, 2017
  5. Cliff S New Member
    *ROFLMAO2*Roflmao2*ROFLMAO2
    Real Gamers definitely do not play Candy Crush*Wink

Cliff S, Aug 5, 2017
  6. NO! There ought to be a Tax on it.

Wiley Coyote, Aug 5, 2017
  7. TairikuOkami, Aug 5, 2017
  8. Candy Crush

My dad always asks me if I can lend my laptop to him so he can play this game *chuckle

RoasterMen, Aug 11, 2017
  9. I once opened it up accidentally when I went to uninstall it. Does that count?

blackroseMD1, Aug 11, 2017
  10. Cliff S New Member
    *Busted

Cliff S, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Candy Crush

1. Candy Crush - Similar Threads - Candy Crush

2. Candy Crush Saga - forced upon me

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Candy Crush Saga - forced upon me: when i start my laptop, and before i even put my PIN in i'm offered Candy Crush Saga - whatever that is. How do i stop this happening. It's outrageously intrusive of Microsoft to do this. It's just another manipulative waste of time. By the way - what pre set category should...
  3. Candy Crush Saga - forced upon me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Candy Crush Saga - forced upon me: when i start my laptop, and before i even put my PIN in i'm offered Candy Crush Saga - whatever that is. How do i stop this happening. It's outrageously intrusive of Microsoft to do this. It's just another manipulative waste of time. By the way - what pre set category should...
  4. Candy Crush Saga - forced upon me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. candy crush invitation REMOVE during reboot, prior to PIN sign on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    candy crush invitation REMOVE during reboot, prior to PIN sign on: How do I remove the invitation to play candy crush every time I reboot Win11?It appears just before the PIN sign on screen.All other explanations about removing candy crush appear to be limited to removing it from Edge browser or installed apps....
  6. candy crush invitation REMOVE during reboot, prior to PIN sign on

candy crush invitation REMOVE during reboot, prior to PIN sign on: How do I remove the invitation to play candy crush every time I reboot Win11?It appears just before the PIN sign on screen.All other explanations about removing candy crush appear to be limited to removing it from Edge browser or installed apps....
  7. When I try to install Candy Crush Saga I get an error message Code: 0x80070057

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I try to install Candy Crush Saga I get an error message Code: 0x80070057: When I try to install Candy Crush Saga I get an error message Code: 0x80070057 No problem with installing other apps from Microsoft Store. I followed steps provided by gaming tech support and also tried some fixes on YouTube pretty much same steps as tech support. Other weird...
  8. When I try to install Candy Crush Saga I get an error message Code: 0x80070057

When I try to install Candy Crush Saga I get an error message Code: 0x80070057: When I try to install Candy Crush Saga I get an error message Code: 0x80070057 No problem with installing other apps from Microsoft Store. I followed steps provided by gaming tech support and also tried some fixes on YouTube pretty much same steps as tech support. Other weird...
  9. I Have to Uninstall "Candy Crush Friends" and "Farm Heroes Saga" and Never Let Two of Those...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Have to Uninstall "Candy Crush Friends" and "Farm Heroes Saga" and Never Let Two of Those...: In Windows 10, I have to uninstall "Candy Crush Friends" and "Farm Heroes Saga" and never let two of those programs get reinstalled automatically....
  10. I Have to Uninstall "Candy Crush Friends" and "Farm Heroes Saga" and Never Let Two of Those...

I Have to Uninstall "Candy Crush Friends" and "Farm Heroes Saga" and Never Let Two of Those...: In Windows 10, I have to uninstall "Candy Crush Friends" and "Farm Heroes Saga" and never let two of those programs get reinstalled automatically....