Windows 10: CandyLand Adventure

Discus and support CandyLand Adventure in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i used a virtual machine to install a 32 bit windows installation and installed CandyLand Adventure a 16bit program for win 3.1/98 and it opens but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by joeyclawson, Mar 28, 2021.

1. CandyLand Adventure

i used a virtual machine to install a 32 bit windows installation and installed CandyLand Adventure a 16bit program for win 3.1/98 and it opens but after starting to play the game it crashes I don't know what is going on pls help

:)

joeyclawson, Mar 28, 2021
  2. KaylaDA Win User

Candyland Adventure

I bought Candyland Adventure for my daughter but its a Window 3.1/95 compatible disc. Is there any way to run this on Windows 10? I ran the compatibility test and changed the settings but its not letting me run the setup for the disc.

KaylaDA, Mar 28, 2021
  3. Shenan Stanley, Mar 28, 2021
  4. CandyLand Adventure

Susan Bradley's Adventures

You might want to check out Susan Bradley's adventures with her 32GB HP Envy.

Search for these articles:

• Patch Lady – Not enough space to install 1709
    • Patch Lady – finally got an HP Envy 8 Note 5000 upgraded

lehnerus2000, Mar 28, 2021
Thema:

CandyLand Adventure

1. CandyLand Adventure - Similar Threads - CandyLand Adventure

2. Kruchling Adventure will not work on an Windows 11 Pro 2023 computer will it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kruchling Adventure will not work on an Windows 11 Pro 2023 computer will it?: Kruchling Adventure will not work on an Windows 11 Pro 2023 computer will it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kruchling-adventure-will-not-work-on-an-windows-11/e4020711-0002-4991-ba6f-ba333eee0d28
  3. Kruchling Adventure will not work on an Windows 11 Pro 2023 computer will it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kruchling Adventure will not work on an Windows 11 Pro 2023 computer will it?: Kruchling Adventure will not work on an Windows 11 Pro 2023 computer will it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kruchling-adventure-will-not-work-on-an-windows-11/e4020711-0002-4991-ba6f-ba333eee0d28
  4. Hi i have a laptop on windows 11 trying to run anime adventures on microsoft roblox but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi i have a laptop on windows 11 trying to run anime adventures on microsoft roblox but...: I came to he conclusion that my microsoft store thinks that my laptop is a mobile device and i want to find a fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-have-a-laptop-on-windows-11-trying-to-run/6ff93f3e-da0b-4cf8-8bbe-9d6b9d9faa0e
  5. Hi i have a laptop on windows 11 trying to run anime adventures on microsoft roblox but...

Hi i have a laptop on windows 11 trying to run anime adventures on microsoft roblox but...: I came to he conclusion that my microsoft store thinks that my laptop is a mobile device and i want to find a fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-have-a-laptop-on-windows-11-trying-to-run/6ff93f3e-da0b-4cf8-8bbe-9d6b9d9faa0e
  6. Problem with Minesweeper Adventure in WIndows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Minesweeper Adventure in WIndows 11: I've recently installed a brand new Windows 11 and I tried to play Minesweeper Adventure. Initially it worked fine but there is a problem when you exit the game having just completed some level, close the PC down and then resume play the next day.The game goes back to Level 1...
  7. Problem with Minesweeper Adventure in WIndows 11

Problem with Minesweeper Adventure in WIndows 11: I've recently installed a brand new Windows 11 and I tried to play Minesweeper Adventure. Initially it worked fine but there is a problem when you exit the game having just completed some level, close the PC down and then resume play the next day.The game goes back to Level 1...
  8. Vellaura and her PC Adventures - Configuring her new PC :D

in Windows 10 Support
    Vellaura and her PC Adventures - Configuring her new PC :D: Hey all! For those of you that know me will know the technical journey I've been on, hopefully this will be the last adventure, my new donated pc. I thought I'd make a thread about it because I have plenty of little questions regarding many things and I'm sure new ones will...
  9. Disneyland Adventures Issues

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Disneyland Adventures Issues: Hello there, I hope someone will help here. Problem exists on Windows 10 64bit, I have this game from my xbox game pass in Microsoft Store. So in Disneyland Adventures some mini games crashes or freezes or something weird is happening e.g. in Jungle Cruise I can't collect...
  10. Minesweeper Adventure does not save progress!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minesweeper Adventure does not save progress!: Hi, Tried this on my laptop Windows 10 and desktop Windows 8.1, both apps, and they both don't save the progress of the levels. I've tried everything! I only don't go past level 3 as I don't see the point. I've heard this has happened to other people. I really like this game,...