Windows 10: Canno see my PC in the Microsoft Store device management list

Discus and support Canno see my PC in the Microsoft Store device management list in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi I either accidentally deleted my PC from the list of PCs with store access or it was never there to begin. Wasn't paying attention housekeeping so... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by pc bodger, Nov 8, 2020.

1. pc bodger Win User

Canno see my PC in the Microsoft Store device management list

Hi

I either accidentally deleted my PC from the list of PCs with store access or it was never there to begin. Wasn't paying attention housekeeping so unsure.

My PC is not in the store list BUT I can sign in and out of the store and happily download apps etc.

I have tried WSRESET, troubleshooting, logging in and out of the store etc. to no avail.

The only thing I have not done is a complete rebuild as I cannot face the hassle.

I could live with it but my OCD nature wants to crack this.

Any help appreciated.

pc bodger

:)

pc bodger, Nov 8, 2020

2. No hardware listed in Device manager?

I don't konw whathappend but in Device manager and in my Network connections there is nothing where there used to be a Modem listed and all my hardware in Device Manager. What happend and how do I fix this?

Canno see my PC in the Microsoft Store device management list What%20the%20Crap.jpg

AphexDreamer, Nov 8, 2020
  3. AdenOsman Win User
    Bluetooth not listed in device manager

IIhave installed win 10 from cd on a new PC. Unfortunately Blue Tooth does not appear in The Device manager. It does not appear as a choice in the legacy list either.
    I have been searching endlessly for a solution, typical answers are update drivers in Device manager, impossible if it is not listed.

what is my next step?

AdenOsman, Nov 8, 2020
  4. Canno see my PC in the Microsoft Store device management list

Bluetooth not listed in device manager

I have installed win 10 from cd on a new PC. Unfortunately Blue Tooth does not appear in The Device manager. It does not appear as a choice in the legacy list either.

I have been searching endlessly for a solution, typical answers are update drivers in Device manager, impossible if it is not listed.

what is my next step?

TerenceBelton, Nov 8, 2020
Thema:

Canno see my PC in the Microsoft Store device management list

1. Canno see my PC in the Microsoft Store device management list - Similar Threads - Canno Microsoft Store

2. Device manager there is no list

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Device manager there is no list: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/device-manager-there-is-no-list/23840481-62bc-4af9-b442-b79c6e850882
  3. Device manager there is no list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device manager there is no list: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/device-manager-there-is-no-list/23840481-62bc-4af9-b442-b79c6e850882
  4. Device not appearing in the Microsoft store devices list

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Device not appearing in the Microsoft store devices list: Hello,I was trying to share my Microsoft store account with someone, when we noticed that when he tried downloading a paid app and open it, it asked him to buy the product again. I looked around and found that his devices wasn't appearing in the Microsoft store device...
  5. Device not appearing in the Microsoft store devices list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device not appearing in the Microsoft store devices list: Hello,I was trying to share my Microsoft store account with someone, when we noticed that when he tried downloading a paid app and open it, it asked him to buy the product again. I looked around and found that his devices wasn't appearing in the Microsoft store device...
  6. Device not appearing in the Microsoft store devices list

7. Where can I see a list of software installed or managed by Microsoft Store?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Where can I see a list of software installed or managed by Microsoft Store?: Where can I see a list of software installed or managed by Microsoft Store?Under Library I see a lot of other applications and install links to software that I'm certain is not either installed on my PC or How do I see just the software currently installed on my machine under...
  8. Microsoft Store Device Management

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Device Management: Hello everyone. I hope you are all well.I own a laptop on which until now I've been using a Windows 10 digital license linked to my Microsoft account. Recently I bought myself a new PC and the entire day I've been trying to use my digital license to activate Windows 11 on my...
  9. Microsoft Store Device Management

Microsoft Store Device Management: Hello everyone. I hope you are all well.I own a laptop on which until now I've been using a Windows 10 digital license linked to my Microsoft account. Recently I bought myself a new PC and the entire day I've been trying to use my digital license to activate Windows 11 on my...
  10. My PC is not showing in the Microsoft Store install list

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My PC is not showing in the Microsoft Store install list: Hello, I have a issue with my PC not showing up in Microsoft Store install list, when I want to install a game. The thing that confuses me is that, when I log into Microsoft account and look under devices, I can see my PC and laptop there. But when I want to install the...