Windows 10: cannon G3411 printing issues

Discus and support cannon G3411 printing issues in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi my Cannon G3411 printer does not want to print colour. Can anyone assist plse?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RaymondLowe3, Sep 24, 2019.

1. cannon G3411 printing issues

Hi my Cannon G3411 printer does not want to print colour. Can anyone assist plse?

:)

RaymondLowe3, Sep 24, 2019

2. cannon mp240 printer scanner

Please try the steps recommended below to uninstall printer software

Press Windows key + X, click Apps & Features or Programs and Features

Select your cannon printer.

Select Uninstall.

Press Windows key + R, type control, hit Enter

Open Devices and Printers.

In the Devices and Printers window look for your cannon Printer. If you see it listed, right-click on it and choose "Delete" or "Remove Device.”

Open up the run command with the "Windows Key + R" key combo.

Type printui.exe /s and click OK.

Click on Drivers tab.

Look for cannon Printer driver. If you see it click on it and click Remove at the bottom.

Select OK.

Select Apply and OK on the Print Server Properties windows.

Close Devices and Printers.

Proceed to reinstall the driver.

Andre Da Costa, Sep 24, 2019
  3. Printing issues

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• How are you trying to print?

• Have you tried printing from a different application and checked?
    I suggest you to run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter.
    Follow these steps to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Printer.
    • Follow the on-screen instruction to run the troubleshooter.
    Also, I suggest you to install the latest chipset and printer drivers from manufacturer website and check if it fixes the issue.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Sep 24, 2019
  4. wcklypc Win User

cannon G3411 printing issues

Cannon multi-function Imageclass MF4350d unit the printer works, but scanner doesn't

Although these steps fixed the problem, the fix didn't last. When I went to use the scanner a week or so later and after rebooting each day, the scanner would not connect. I get "Establishing a connection with WIA Cannon MF4320 - 4350", but it never connects.
    I can't close the popup window or the Windows Fax and Scan program unless I open Task Manager and "End Task" for the Windows Fax and Scan application. I brought up Devices and Printers window. I right click on the Cannon device which is the default printer
    and left click on properties. A Cannon properties window opens. It shows a Device Function box with 8 items listed as follows:
    Name Type Location

Cannon MF4320 - 4350 Print queues on Canon MF4320-4350

Cannon MF4320 - 4350 Imaging device 0000.001a.0000.001.003.000.000.000.000

Cannon MF4320 - 4350 Printers on USB Printing Support

Cannon MF4320 - 4350 (Fax) Print queue on Canon MF4320-4350 (FAX)

Cannon MF4320 - 4350 (Fax) Printers on USB Printing Support

USB Composite Device Universal Serial Bus controller Port_#0003.Hub_#0004

USB Printing Support Universal Serial Bus controller 0000.001a.0000.001.003.000.000.000.000

USB Printing Support Universal Serial Bus controller 0000.001a.0000.001.003.000.000.000.000

Is the imaging device location correct?

wcklypc, Sep 24, 2019
Thema:

cannon G3411 printing issues

1. cannon G3411 printing issues - Similar Threads - cannon G3411 printing

2. Cannon printer no longer printing or scanning

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannon printer no longer printing or scanning: I have a Cannon MG3200 series printer/scanner, which has worked with no problems until October 2020 On the 13th October, I printed out a bank statement & some other documents. Since then, I have not been able to print anything!!! When I try to print a document, it goes...
  3. DV Tapes from a cannon ZR45mc. Unsupported by Cannon

DV Tapes from a cannon ZR45mc. Unsupported by Cannon: Found a box of family history on DV Tapes from a cannon ZR45mc. Does anyone know how to get the videos off the tapes to a Win 10 PC? Older programs were photostitch and zoombrowser, neither of which seem to support video transfer! Cannon Image Transfer Utility only works...
  4. Cannon Wireless Printer

Cannon Wireless Printer: Hello, My name is Alesha. I have a Dell 7th Gen laptop. I am trying to connect a wireless printer Canon TS3122. I can not figure how to connect it. I hope someone can help me?...
  5. Cannon MX310 Printer

Cannon MX310 Printer: G'day Peeps, Greetings from Down Under I, like a lot of other people that purchased a Cannon MX 310 printer could not get it to scan. Printer worked fine but scanning was not happening. From what I read on the Cannon website, it was a regular problem. Now I'm not the...
  6. cannon MG5750 will not print after windows 10 update

cannon MG5750 will not print after windows 10 update: I have removed and replaced the printer drivers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannon-mg5750-will-not-print-after-windows-10/6907883f-708e-425b-ad38-a08cc662a17d
  7. cannon printer

cannon printer: I took my ink cartridges to Costco to be refilled, put them back in my printer and a message keeps coming up "low on Ink" and it wont let me print. what can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannon-printer/5ba9399c-d00c-4f13-84ac-906ab7a22425
  8. cannon mz390

cannon mz390: Can you tell me why any emails i want to print will not print using the mx390 printer. I can print them with the Kodak or the BROTHER HL1210. I have run the troubleshooter and it found no faults. I can print any files or letters without any problems but not emails. George...
  9. Cannon PRO9000 printer connected but not printing

Cannon PRO9000 printer connected but not printing: Somebody help before I throw the computer out of the window. Printer will not print. Everytime I select print an error comes up but I can't find out why. Printer is switched on, working and connected to USB. All inks are working. all paper settings are correct. Have turned...
  10. Printing Issues

Printing Issues: Since upgrading to Windows 10 I can only print current page (not all or a given page range e.g. 1-3) whatever I request results in the current page only being printed - any suggestions? HP ProBook S Series / HP DeskJet 3050A Peter S. 31158

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Cannon g 34 printer