Windows 10: Cannon MG 2500 printer

Discus and support Cannon MG 2500 printer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Screen says "Printer Off Line" . Tried "Trouble shooter" .. Gave me some info about Start>Up date> Select> etc... I'm 77 years old and NOT... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MaryLombardo1, Apr 10, 2020.

1. Cannon MG 2500 printer

Screen says "Printer Off Line" . Tried "Trouble shooter" .. Gave me some info about Start>Up date> Select> etc...

I'm 77 years old and NOT computer smart to say the least.. Need help in terms for a dummy !!

:)

MaryLombardo1, Apr 10, 2020
  2. JimWynne Win User

Im trying to reinstall my Cannon Printer with the Cannon disk.

It's a Canon (not Cannon) Pixma (not Primax).

Go to
    the Canon support page
    for the printer and download the latest driver(s). Don't use the disc. Open Device Manager (Windows key + x) and find the printer in the list under Printers. Right-click on it and select Uninstall Device. Reinstall
    the printer using the downloaded driver.

JimWynne, Apr 10, 2020
  3. cannon Mp 970 wont connect to my laptop with windows 10

cannon Mp 970 wont connect to my laptop with windows 10 CANON PIXMA MG 2500

joethomasJO, Apr 10, 2020
  4. Cannon MG 2500 printer

cannon mp240 printer scanner

Please try the steps recommended below to uninstall printer software

Press Windows key + X, click Apps & Features or Programs and Features

Select your cannon printer.

Select Uninstall.

Press Windows key + R, type control, hit Enter

Open Devices and Printers.

In the Devices and Printers window look for your cannon Printer. If you see it listed, right-click on it and choose "Delete" or "Remove Device.”

Open up the run command with the "Windows Key + R" key combo.

Type printui.exe /s and click OK.

Click on Drivers tab.

Look for cannon Printer driver. If you see it click on it and click Remove at the bottom.

Select OK.

Select Apply and OK on the Print Server Properties windows.

Close Devices and Printers.

Proceed to reinstall the driver.

Andre Da Costa, Apr 10, 2020
Thema:

Cannon MG 2500 printer

1. Cannon MG 2500 printer - Similar Threads - Cannon 2500 printer

2. Cannon MG 5320 Printer/scanner Driver for Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannon MG 5320 Printer/scanner Driver for Windows 11: I recently purchased a HP laptop the has Windows 11. The driver for the Cannon MG5320 printer/scanner I have does not recognize Windows 11. Is there a generic driver you recommend as Cannon indicates I must purchase a new printer yet the one I have works great and scans as...
  3. Cannon MG 5320 Printer/scanner Driver for Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannon MG 5320 Printer/scanner Driver for Windows 11: I recently purchased a HP laptop the has Windows 11. The driver for the Cannon MG5320 printer/scanner I have does not recognize Windows 11. Is there a generic driver you recommend as Cannon indicates I must purchase a new printer yet the one I have works great and scans as...
  4. Canon MG 3620 Printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Canon MG 3620 Printer: Hi AllHere is my issue. I have a MG 3620 Canon Printer. All was well using windows 10 but I decided that I needed a PC upgrade and a faster processor. So updated PC and Motherboard. Now the MG3620 worked fine with windows 10 but it states driver is available using windows 11....
  5. Canon MG 3620 Printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Canon MG 3620 Printer: Hi AllHere is my issue. I have a MG 3620 Canon Printer. All was well using windows 10 but I decided that I needed a PC upgrade and a faster processor. So updated PC and Motherboard. Now the MG3620 worked fine with windows 10 but it states driver is available using windows 11....
  6. Cannon Wireless Printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannon Wireless Printer: Hello, My name is Alesha. I have a Dell 7th Gen laptop. I am trying to connect a wireless printer Canon TS3122. I can not figure how to connect it. I hope someone can help me?...
  7. Printer Cannon MG 5250 Error has occured 5800 Printer will not work Any...

Printer Cannon MG 5250 Error has occured 5800 Printer will not work Any...: Printer will not work. Error has occurred 5800 Contact Service Centre https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-cannon-mg-5250-error-has-occured-5800/c1d010ee-e5fd-40e8-9386-40943b3e74eb
  8. Cannon MX310 Printer

Cannon MX310 Printer: G'day Peeps, Greetings from Down Under I, like a lot of other people that purchased a Cannon MX 310 printer could not get it to scan. Printer worked fine but scanning was not happening. From what I read on the Cannon website, it was a regular problem. Now I'm not the...
  9. cannon printer

cannon printer: I took my ink cartridges to Costco to be refilled, put them back in my printer and a message keeps coming up "low on Ink" and it wont let me print. what can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannon-printer/5ba9399c-d00c-4f13-84ac-906ab7a22425
  10. Cannon MG 3220 printer....

Cannon MG 3220 printer....: I disconnected my printer in trying to uncover printer problem. Where do I reconnect it? A novice at this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannon-mg-3220-printer/ba783809-6e4f-4f92-889f-513bbc231d3a