Windows 10: cannon mz390

Discus and support cannon mz390 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Can you tell me why any emails i want to print will not print using the mx390 printer. I can print them with the Kodak or the BROTHER HL1210. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GeorgeClarke-2, Jan 3, 2019.

1. cannon mz390

Can you tell me why any emails i want to print will not print using the mx390 printer. I can print them with the Kodak or the BROTHER HL1210. I have run the troubleshooter and it found no faults. I can print any files or letters without any problems but not emails.

George

:)

GeorgeClarke-2, Jan 3, 2019

2. cannon mp240 printer scanner

Please try the steps recommended below to uninstall printer software

Press Windows key + X, click Apps & Features or Programs and Features

Select your cannon printer.

Select Uninstall.

Press Windows key + R, type control, hit Enter

Open Devices and Printers.

In the Devices and Printers window look for your cannon Printer. If you see it listed, right-click on it and choose "Delete" or "Remove Device.”

Open up the run command with the "Windows Key + R" key combo.

Type printui.exe /s and click OK.

Click on Drivers tab.

Look for cannon Printer driver. If you see it click on it and click Remove at the bottom.

Select OK.

Select Apply and OK on the Print Server Properties windows.

Close Devices and Printers.

Proceed to reinstall the driver.

Andre Da Costa, Jan 3, 2019
  3. Cannon printer

My Cannon printer will not let the paper go through. Any suggestions?? Help The motor is fine and printer is in working order except this sudden problem.

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Ease of access

JeanBuffington, Jan 3, 2019
  4. JimWynne Win User

cannon mz390

Im trying to reinstall my Cannon Printer with the Cannon disk.

It's a Canon (not Cannon) Pixma (not Primax).

Go to
    the Canon support page
    for the printer and download the latest driver(s). Don't use the disc. Open Device Manager (Windows key + x) and find the printer in the list under Printers. Right-click on it and select Uninstall Device. Reinstall
    the printer using the downloaded driver.

JimWynne, Jan 3, 2019
Thema:

cannon mz390

1. cannon mz390 - Similar Threads - cannon mz390

2. HP All-In-One computer detecting printer portion of my Cannon MP560 All-In-One...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP All-In-One computer detecting printer portion of my Cannon MP560 All-In-One...: HP All-In-One computer detecting printer portion of my Cannon MP560 All-In-One printer/scanner, but not the scanner portion https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-all-in-one-computer-detecting-printer-portion/a46a3ab2-5250-4cd1-af74-7fddbee324fc
  3. HP All-In-One computer detecting printer portion of my Cannon MP560 All-In-One...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP All-In-One computer detecting printer portion of my Cannon MP560 All-In-One...: HP All-In-One computer detecting printer portion of my Cannon MP560 All-In-One printer/scanner, but not the scanner portion https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-all-in-one-computer-detecting-printer-portion/a46a3ab2-5250-4cd1-af74-7fddbee324fc
  4. My company use cannon ir 2525 in network printer in working other users but one user send...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My company use cannon ir 2525 in network printer in working other users but one user send...: My company use cannon ir 2525 in network printer in working other users but one user send print command not print issue so please provide me solution Regards,Hareshwar Naik...
  5. My company use cannon ir 2525 in network printer in working other users but one user send...

My company use cannon ir 2525 in network printer in working other users but one user send...: My company use cannon ir 2525 in network printer in working other users but one user send print command not print issue so please provide me solution Regards,Hareshwar Naik...
  6. My company use cannon ir 2525 in network printer in working other users but one user send...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. i cannot download or installl cannon TR7520 printer to my gateway desktop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cannot download or installl cannon TR7520 printer to my gateway desktop.: Split from this thread. my question is as i stated . i cannot download or installl cannon TR7520 printer to my gateway desktop. it just disssapeared when one it was there so now my printer and desktop does not recognize eash other. please helphow do i connect my cannon...
  8. i cannot download or installl cannon TR7520 printer to my gateway desktop.

i cannot download or installl cannon TR7520 printer to my gateway desktop.: Split from this thread. my question is as i stated . i cannot download or installl cannon TR7520 printer to my gateway desktop. it just disssapeared when one it was there so now my printer and desktop does not recognize eash other. please helphow do i connect my cannon...
  9. Camera Files Problem to sent Cannon EOS 40D

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera Files Problem to sent Cannon EOS 40D: Hi, I have a Cannon EOS 40D and I want to sent file to the camera from my laptop but I cant files I want is firmware update, type of file .fir.Thanks for your time :...
  10. Camera Files Problem to sent Cannon EOS 40D

Camera Files Problem to sent Cannon EOS 40D: Hi, I have a Cannon EOS 40D and I want to sent file to the camera from my laptop but I cant files I want is firmware update, type of file .fir.Thanks for your time :...