Windows 10: Cannon printer will not connect to PC

Discus and support Cannon printer will not connect to PC in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I need help getting my cannon printer to print from this compuer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by VickieLinden, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Cannon printer will not connect to PC

I need help getting my cannon printer to print from this compuer

:)

VickieLinden, Sep 11, 2019

2. Cannon Printer wont connect to Router

Cannon Printer wont connect to Router

I am trying to get my Cannon Pixma MG6650 to print Wireless using my Router its a Netgear N300.

I have the correct drivers from Cannon but when i run through the Setup at the end it says it cant find it on the Network.

Cannon told me to go to this link:
    https://www.canon.co.uk/support/con...6650.aspx?type=faq&faqdetailid=tcm:14-1193197

but this is not much help since this is the first time i have ever had to set up a Wireless Printer. I am NOT a newbie to PC's. It works fine via a USB. But this was not why i bought it.

Its Windows Ten 64 Pro. I go through all the Cannon Setup Programe and it detects the Access Point but when it get to the end of the Setup with the Printers on Network list it is not on it.

I have tried what it says to do if the Setup can't find it clicking Next, Update, Setting printer could not be found on the list. It still will not work.

Cannon said do this:

First please press the HOME button:

1. Select ‘Setup’ and press OK

2. Select ‘Device Settings’ and press OK

3. Select ‘LAN Settings’ and press OK

4. Select ‘WLAN Setup’ and press OK

5. Select other connection methods and select ‘Standard’

6. Select your access point

7. Enter your password and connect

The password is located on the back of your router.

Once you have connected your printer to the wireless network, please download and install the drivers on every computer you would like to use with your printer, select the wireless connection method in order to print wirelessly.

The link for the drivers were sent to you in a previous email.

-------------------------------------------

I go through all the Cannon Setup Programe and it detects the Access Point but when it get to the end of the Setup with the Printers on Network list it is not on it.

I have tried what it says to do if the Setup can't find it clicking Next, Update, Setting printer could not be found on the list. It still will not work.

I have ran a Program called Advanced IP Scanner. It shows My Router, Network Adapter, Ipad,
    Cannon Printer the IP's and MAC Address.

When i Ping the Printer from the Program i get: Request Timed Out, Packets Sent = 4 Received = 0 Lost = 4 100% Loss.

I am at a Loss.

COMPMAN2010, Sep 11, 2019
  3. cannon mp240 printer scanner

Please try the steps recommended below to uninstall printer software

Press Windows key + X, click Apps & Features or Programs and Features

Select your cannon printer.

Select Uninstall.

Press Windows key + R, type control, hit Enter

Open Devices and Printers.

In the Devices and Printers window look for your cannon Printer. If you see it listed, right-click on it and choose "Delete" or "Remove Device.”

Open up the run command with the "Windows Key + R" key combo.

Type printui.exe /s and click OK.

Click on Drivers tab.

Look for cannon Printer driver. If you see it click on it and click Remove at the bottom.

Select OK.

Select Apply and OK on the Print Server Properties windows.

Close Devices and Printers.

Proceed to reinstall the driver.

Andre Da Costa, Sep 11, 2019
  4. Cannon printer will not connect to PC

Cannon printer

My Cannon printer will not let the paper go through. Any suggestions?? Help The motor is fine and printer is in working order except this sudden problem.

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Ease of access

JeanBuffington, Sep 11, 2019
Thema:

Cannon printer will not connect to PC

1. Cannon printer will not connect to PC - Similar Threads - Cannon printer connect

2. HOW TO CONNECT MY CANNON PRINTER TO THE INTERNET

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW TO CONNECT MY CANNON PRINTER TO THE INTERNET: HOW TO CONNECT MY CANON PRINTER TO MY WIFI https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-connect-my-cannon-printer-to-the-internet/1bdb8c09-16c0-4b65-8b38-3e1cdbb4983b
  3. HOW TO CONNECT MY CANNON PRINTER TO THE INTERNET

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HOW TO CONNECT MY CANNON PRINTER TO THE INTERNET: HOW TO CONNECT MY CANON PRINTER TO MY WIFI https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-connect-my-cannon-printer-to-the-internet/1bdb8c09-16c0-4b65-8b38-3e1cdbb4983b
  4. HOW TO CONNECT MY CANNON PRINTER TO THE INTERNET

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Cannon Wireless Printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannon Wireless Printer: Hello, My name is Alesha. I have a Dell 7th Gen laptop. I am trying to connect a wireless printer Canon TS3122. I can not figure how to connect it. I hope someone can help me?...
  6. printer fault cannon MX725

printer fault cannon MX725: I have a printer fault B200. Any ideas please? Cheers Rich https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-fault-cannon-mx725/e1c000ae-eeb0-4708-98ca-2390c5b0a73f
  7. lost connectivity to cannon mx922 printer

lost connectivity to cannon mx922 printer: I recently went into the "settings" of my cannon mx922 printer and did a reset of "all settings"; now my windows 10 Microsoft computer does not communicate with this wireless printer. I've tried everything from reloading the printer software but nothing works, the printer...
  8. Cannon MX310 Printer

Cannon MX310 Printer: G'day Peeps, Greetings from Down Under I, like a lot of other people that purchased a Cannon MX 310 printer could not get it to scan. Printer worked fine but scanning was not happening. From what I read on the Cannon website, it was a regular problem. Now I'm not the...
  9. cannon printer

cannon printer: I took my ink cartridges to Costco to be refilled, put them back in my printer and a message keeps coming up "low on Ink" and it wont let me print. what can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannon-printer/5ba9399c-d00c-4f13-84ac-906ab7a22425
  10. Cannon PRO9000 printer connected but not printing

Cannon PRO9000 printer connected but not printing: Somebody help before I throw the computer out of the window. Printer will not print. Everytime I select print an error comes up but I can't find out why. Printer is switched on, working and connected to USB. All inks are working. all paper settings are correct. Have turned...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i want to mary my print to my pc 2019 cannon