Windows 10: Cannot acccess any network share

Discus and support Cannot acccess any network share in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I installed windows 10 today, and I wanned to access my NAS, I couldn't he gave me a error. I have Two Nas devices and he refuses to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by farmtool33, Jul 16, 2015.

1. Cannot acccess any network share

Hello everyone, I installed windows 10 today, and I wanned to access my NAS, I couldn't he gave me a error. I have Two Nas devices and he refuses to connect with both.

The error msg is the attachements, it is in dutch, this is the english translation:

"\\ Duracell-nsa320 is inaccessible. You may not have the appropriate permissions for this network resource. Please contact the server administrator if you want to know if you have access permissions.

The specified logon session does not exist. The session may already ended."

Windows 10 Build 10240
    Up to date

Any help is welcome,

Thank you

Cannot acccess any network share [​IMG]

:)

farmtool33, Jul 16, 2015

2. error 805a0190

cannot acccess store

VishnuArakkan, Jul 16, 2015
  3. petrib Win User
    Software request for hide SMS from specefic number

Such software cannot be written in Java (JME, Java Micro Edition), because Java apps cannot acccess any Messaging Inbox SMS messages at all.

petrib, Jul 16, 2015
  4. DKW
    DKW Win User

Cannot acccess any network share

Until you can find a solution, you can always use Filezilla to access you shares.

5. I'm not sure if your issue is the same as mine was - but, Go to Control Panel >User Accounts >Manage Your Credentials and check/reset all the "Windows Credentials" for the respective shares.

In my case, I had to delete the existing credentials and create new ones (re-entered each share's info) in the format "ComputerName\UserName", "UserName", "Password" to get things working again.

CountryBumkin, Jul 16, 2015
  6. meebers Win User
    Sorry, but not up on the lingo. But since we are near to the 29th release, I need to start and connect my W10 10240 machine to other computers (w7&W8.1) on my home network. I am not having any luck at all, not even sure I am approaching it correctly. I had no problem until W10 came along. The others, w8 & W7 just seemed to work? Under network, I want to select a computer on my Network and access either the private or public area. Looked thru the W10 tutorials, mostly edge relate. Tx

meebers, Jul 16, 2015
  7. DKW
    DKW Win User
    If you right click on Homegroup, you can access it's setting. I had no problem accessing other computers.
    You may want to check the password, try leaving the Homegroup then rejoining it.

Cannot acccess any network share [​IMG]

8. Cannot acccess any network share

Thank you for answering, I tryed this, and this isn't the solution. I did a reset installation from windows self and the first thing I did when he was done, was checking is I could access it again. And yes I could! then I restarted, and I couldn't anymore..
    Very Very strange, I am going to Reïnstall from scratch tomorrow. I will let you know If it is solved.

farmtool33, Jul 16, 2015
  9. DKW
    DKW Win User
    I would try leaving all Homegroups until there isn't one, Create a new one, then have other the Homegroups join in.

10. farmtool33, Jul 17, 2015
  11. Vladimir Win User
    That's really nice. I was having odd issues with one of my shares in a Windows 10 rig and that solved the problem. Thanks !

*Smile

Vladimir, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Cannot acccess any network share

1. Cannot acccess any network share - Similar Threads - Cannot acccess network

2. cannot share printer on home network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot share printer on home network: used to use "home group" to share printer, worked fine. Aware that it is no longer an optionhave a win10 pc connected to router via ethernet with a usb printer connected to it. would like to share the printer to a second Win10 pc connected via ethernet on our home network...
  3. Cannot access any network shares

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot access any network shares: For some reason, and for some time now, my Windows 10 system cannot access any network share. This includes a WD MyCloud and a new Synology NAS. Other computers in my household can connect fine kids gaming PC, laptop and are prompted to sign in with a username and password,...
  4. Cannot connect to any network

Cannot connect to any network: My laptop cannot detect any type of network or wifi. I already tried disabling and enabling the network adapter but it did not work. I also tried to uninstall and install the adapter but it did not work as well. Even the network reset did not work. How do I fix this?...
  5. Cannot connect to network shares

Cannot connect to network shares: I cannot connect to Windows 10 network shares. There was no problem with any shares until changing the router. Now, some shares can be accessed, by all networked computers. Some shares cannot be accessed by any networked computer. When pointing to the share, the following...
  6. Cannot access network share

Cannot access network share: From my Windows 10 machine Machine 1, I cannot access folders that are shared on a Windows XP machine Machine 2. I don't think it is an OS incompatibility issue. For years, it worked. And, accessing shared folders on a second Windows XP machine Machine 3 is working, as it...
  7. Cannot access any network shares from Windows 10.

Cannot access any network shares from Windows 10.: I host some network shares via samba on an Ubuntu server, for my local network, and I'm not able to access it. Originally I assumed it was a problem with the samba server, but after trying many things, and searches all leading to dead ends, I eventually tried using a...
  8. Acccess

in Cortana
    Acccess: I am new to Access and I am stuck. I have some how created several records with multiple record names in one record. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/acccess/7820cacf-3369-433f-b41f-3514e356840d"
  9. Cannot connect to any network

Cannot connect to any network: Hi, i own an HP 620 laptop i was using it on windows 10 32 bit for months and it worked flawlessly but last week i couldnt connect to any wifi, when trying to connect to a wifi the network adapter seems to shut down as the light turns off and network icon on the tray shows an...
  10. Windows installer cannot be acccessed

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows installer cannot be acccessed: Like an idiot, I updated my windows 10 to the "anniversary" edition. It removed Private Firewall and when I tried to reinstall it fails and gives me the message "Windows installer service cannot be accessed." Besides buying a mac, what should I do? 65176