Windows 10: Cannot accept license invites on a family account for office 365, unsure of how to proceed.

Discus and support Cannot accept license invites on a family account for office 365, unsure of how to proceed. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Recently I changed the main account for a Microsoft family license to a different email address as the old one is no longer in use and had expired the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Acktro Tech 1, May 30, 2023.

1. Cannot accept license invites on a family account for office 365, unsure of how to proceed.

Recently I changed the main account for a Microsoft family license to a different email address as the old one is no longer in use and had expired the account holder is working perfectly but none of the accounts I have shared receipts with have been able to accept them. Instead, they keep coming up with the following statement:Sorry, something went wrong.We’re not sure what happened, but refreshing the page may help, or trying again in a little while.TraceId: WA+Qb7b4i0i59HHS.8.100Before sharing receipts with any accounts or licensing the main account I removed the old license. I have tried

:)

Acktro Tech 1, May 30, 2023
  2. trikeyz Win User

Windows account cant access Office 365 Family license

My husband recently renewed his Office 365 and shared the license with me (as he had done previously). Since this renewal, i am unable to use the Office license if i log into windows under the same MS account as i use for Office 365.

• my MS account shows that the license is shared with me.
    • if i log into windows under another (local) account, i can use the Office 365 shared license (I log into office 365 using the MS account)
    • if i log into windows under the MS account, then log into Office 365 under that same MS account, it says i am not licensed to use Office 365.
    After a 3 hour chat session with MS, it was concluded that i will need to log into windows under a different account if i want to use the MS Office license. During that 3-hour session (and before) we uninstalled/reinstalled office, and deleted numerous license
    keys, to no avail. The tech decided that my windows account must be corrupted, and since he was an Office tech (not a Windows tech), he didnt know how that could be fixed, other than to use separate accounts for Windows and Office.

I can live with having 2 different accounts (1 for windows and 1 for office) but this seems like a dumb solution, especially when it used to work fine until this recent renewal.

Any insight welcome.

T

trikeyz, May 30, 2023
  3. Accepted family invites not displayed

Hi

I have sent invites to my children to add them to my family. They have received the email and accepted the invite but this is not shown on the family page.

The status for both children still displays 'Invitation sent to their email. When they accept, they'll join your family.'

I also am not able to access security settings for them.

Why is my account not showing accepted invitations?

StanCitrine, May 30, 2023
  4. RPMM Win User

Cannot accept license invites on a family account for office 365, unsure of how to proceed.

Calendar invite accepted on Office 365 account on phone, cannot see it on the web

I have an Office 365 account which I have set up as an Exchange/Outlook account on my Lumia 920 (running the latest OS update).

Twice I have seen in the past 2 months where I accept an invite I receive on that account from the phone, but I don't see the invite on Outlook Web App. I see it on the phone and it pops up a reminder too, but not on Exchange Online.

I double-checked, and the invite on the phone shows as belonging to Calendar from the O365 account.

I also tried to manually sync the account. Still, no difference.

What may be going on?

Thema:

Cannot accept license invites on a family account for office 365, unsure of how to proceed.

1. Cannot accept license invites on a family account for office 365, unsure of how to proceed. - Similar Threads - Cannot accept license

2. Not allowed to accept Family invitation

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Not allowed to accept Family invitation: I have shared my family subscription with my wife but she is unable to accept the invitation due to the fact that she cancelled hers to accept mine and is now over the allowed storage limit. Because of this, Microsoft won't allow here to receive the email she needs to accept...
  3. Not allowed to accept Family invitation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not allowed to accept Family invitation: I have shared my family subscription with my wife but she is unable to accept the invitation due to the fact that she cancelled hers to accept mine and is now over the allowed storage limit. Because of this, Microsoft won't allow here to receive the email she needs to accept...
  4. Not allowed to accept Family invitation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cannot accept license invites on a family account for office 365, unsure of how to proceed.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cannot accept license invites on a family account for office 365, unsure of how to proceed.: Recently I changed the main account for a Microsoft family license to a different email address as the old one is no longer in use and had expired the account holder is working perfectly but none of the accounts I have shared receipts with have been able to accept them....
  6. Cannot accept license invites on a family account for office 365, unsure of how to proceed.

Cannot accept license invites on a family account for office 365, unsure of how to proceed.: Recently I changed the main account for a Microsoft family license to a different email address as the old one is no longer in use and had expired the account holder is working perfectly but none of the accounts I have shared receipts with have been able to accept them....
  7. Unsure on how to proceed.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unsure on how to proceed.: I recently bought a refurbished computer from Amazon; the computer works good except when it turns on it asks me to sign in to a school district and I have no option to sign in as someone else The school district is in another state and I simply have never been. I'm unsure...
  8. Unsure on how to proceed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unsure on how to proceed.: I recently bought a refurbished computer from Amazon; the computer works good except when it turns on it asks me to sign in to a school district and I have no option to sign in as someone else The school district is in another state and I simply have never been. I'm unsure...
  9. Unsure on how to proceed.

10. Family member cannot accept invite to join my MS Family

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family member cannot accept invite to join my MS Family: Hi, My wife has an MS account. I have logged on to my account and invited her to join the family to benefit from MS 365 as an organiser. It shows under "Notifications" that her invite is pending. The invite did NOT generate an email to my wife. I have left matters for a...