Windows 10: Cannot access 1 particular website on a particular PC

Discus and support Cannot access 1 particular website on a particular PC in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have the problem where I cannot access one particular website on only one of my pc, the site is christies.com I can access it on my phone and on my... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by seergaze, Sep 8, 2018.

1. seergaze Win User

Cannot access 1 particular website on a particular PC

I have the problem where I cannot access one particular website on only one of my pc, the site is christies.com

I can access it on my phone and on my laptop, but on my pc i cannot access even with different browsers

I keep getting connection was reset and secure connect failed errors

All other sites are working fine and I've tried resetting so many things that Im close to just doing a format

I have no idea why this is happening, please if anyone has any idea pls help

:)

seergaze, Sep 8, 2018
  2. idnar717 Win User

Unable to access a particular website

I have a Nokia Lumia 625

Any idea if I have to remove this? I cannot access a particular website (www.savingstar.com) and aren't sure how to remove. Already deleted cookies and still no luck....anyone else with the same problem?

***Original title: nginx...need help***

idnar717, Sep 8, 2018
  3. Unable to access a particular website on Internet explorer.

Hi Karen,

The above issue might occur if the website access is denied in your country or if the website is listed under restricted sites in browser settings on the computer.

Before we assist further, I would like to ask you a few questions:

• Did you check if the website is accessible on other browsers (Microsoft Edge, others)?
    • Were you able to access the website before on Internet Explorer?
    • Do you get any error code or error message on accessing the website?

Check if you are able to access the website on other browsers. If you are able to, follow the below methods and check if either helps in resolving the issue.

Method 1: Run Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter by following the steps below and check if any of the browser component is missing or corrupted.

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard, type troubleshooting and select the top most search result.
    • Click on View all from left side panel of the screen.
    • Select Internet Explorer Performance,
      click on Advanced option and check
      Apply repairs automatically
      option.
    • Follow the on screen instructions and wait for the troubleshooting to complete.
    • Check for the missing or corrupted browser components after the troubleshooting is complete and check if the issue is resolved.

Method 2: If the issue persists, check if similar issue occurs on browsing seek.com.au webpage in
    In-private browsing mode of Internet explorer browser. Pressing
    Ctrl + Shift + P keys on the keyboard after launching the browser to open
    In-private browsing mode of Internet Explorer.

Write to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of not able to access a particular website on the computer in the same post for further assistance. Your
    reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Sep 8, 2018
  4. Cannot access 1 particular website on a particular PC

IE8 always crashing on one particular website?

Every time I go to a particular website, my IE8 crashes with popup "Encountered a problem and needs to close bla bla bla..."

This didn't happen on IE7, and doesn't happen still on FF.

I got on IE8 from another pc, at work - and the website still crashes - so I don't think it's crashing because of some setting on my own rig...

What could be the reason?
    Other websites of the same type and topic work fine on IE8.

(I think it's better not mention the url - it's a site from where I'm downloading some legal stuff mostly mods for Fallout3 - but the site's generally associated with piracy. Other websites with similar connotations work fine though.)

Black Panther, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

Cannot access 1 particular website on a particular PC

1. Cannot access 1 particular website on a particular PC - Similar Threads - Cannot access particular

2. Particular website is not working from a PC In a DC network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Particular website is not working from a PC In a DC network: Hi,I have an issue, the particular website is not working in our DC network so added AAA records in the DNS server. Now on one pc it is not working & redirecting to another local IP.I had done a Network reset, and flushed DNS, browser cache clear & hosts updated. Still the...
  3. Particular website is not working from a PC In a DC network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Particular website is not working from a PC In a DC network: Hi,I have an issue, the particular website is not working in our DC network so added AAA records in the DNS server. Now on one pc it is not working & redirecting to another local IP.I had done a Network reset, and flushed DNS, browser cache clear & hosts updated. Still the...
  4. Particular website is not working from a PC In a DC network

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. A customer is unable to access a particular website www.contoso.com - which of the...

A customer is unable to access a particular website www.contoso.com - which of the...: A customer is unable to access a particular website www.contoso.com - which of the following steps are helpful in solving the problem? [Movido para Inglês]...
  6. A customer is unable to access a particular website www.contoso.com – which of the...

in Windows 10 Customization
    A customer is unable to access a particular website www.contoso.com – which of the...: A customer is unable to access a particular website www.contoso.com – which of the following steps are useful in troubleshooting the issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-customer-is-unable-to-access-a-particular/83c69e53-40d8-487f-86fd-d35d29f6b2a3
  7. Cant access to a particular website and webmail

Cant access to a particular website and webmail: Would you advise why I cant access to a particular website and to the webmail of same server? others can access but I cant either from laptop or from my mobile. I am using mobile data and use hotspot to connect my laptop. from both in laptop and mobile, I cant access to my...
  8. Cannot access one particular website after last update

Cannot access one particular website after last update: After the most recent update on 8/1/19, I cant access one of my regular websites that I visit. It says ' This site cannot be reached'. and 'The connection was reset.' Any idea how to correct this?...
  9. Cannot access 1 particular website on a particular PC

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot access 1 particular website on a particular PC: I have the problem where I cannot access one particular website on only one of my pc, the site is christies.com I can access it on my phone and on my laptop, but on my pc i cannot access even with different browsers I keep getting connection was reset and secure connect...
  10. Unable to access a particular website

in Browsers and Email
    Unable to access a particular website: Hi to all I am having an issue and need some help please. Earlier today I was given admin access to a website to assist with some forums there. I was told to enter my username and a password (given by site for admin access ) then enter my normal user/password details. I...