Windows 10: Cannot Access 1 Website it appears--Firestorm Secondlife viewer site

Discus and support Cannot Access 1 Website it appears--Firestorm Secondlife viewer site in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi All Ok So far Factory reset modem, contacted Comcast support, (they suggested a newer gateway), but trying not avoid that if I can, Ran virus... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by AMDMan2016, Sep 27, 2017.

1. Cannot Access 1 Website it appears--Firestorm Secondlife viewer site

Hi All

Ok So far Factory reset modem, contacted Comcast support, (they suggested a newer gateway), but trying not avoid that if I can, Ran virus scan and Malwarebytes scan nothing, always Page cannot be displayed message from Edge, Internet Explorer and Chrome

Site is
    Firestorm Viewer The Phoenix Firestorm Project Inc.

(will need this site when the program updates and it may closer to Fall Creators update release)

Could it be related to Avast?

same on every PC in the household

Any help is appreciated

P.S. This Is a Clean Windows 10 Install on my newer I7 System

:)

AMDMan2016, Sep 27, 2017

2. w10 and firestorm viewer for second life

i was on firestorm viewer in secondlife used it no problem till yesterday when it stopped working,had a pop up saying it wont work on my version of windows so I uninstalled and did a clean reinstall and it worked for a while then stopped, so I reinstalled
    about 3 times but same happens, I did a scan then a scan with malwarebyts and all is clear,, so I then got the 32 bit firestorm that worked for a while then that to stopped, I get a error code 0xc0000020 I am at a lost as what to do, why all of a sudden has
    it stopped working when its been great for 3 years,? I need help I'm no expert,

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Performance & system failures / PC]

jillytopaz wasp, Sep 27, 2017
  3. No 3D games can load up on windows 10

Thought the whole point in upgrading was to have a better service and experience with my firestorm /secondlife viewer.Why does it say graphics video card outdated,not that windows 10 is blocking it want my 3d games back.How can I get around this please?

**Post has been moved by the moderator to the appropriate category**

JayrowleneFarrell19, Sep 27, 2017
  4. torre Win User

Cannot Access 1 Website it appears--Firestorm Secondlife viewer site

No problem opening on my system. Disable Avast to see if any difference.

Not familiar with Avast. Does it have a list of activity (blocks, etc) that can be viewed or should it send a notification ?

torre, Sep 28, 2017
  5. Hi All

Someone got it fixed, not sure how it fixed, but just a bit ago tried it, and successfully loads the website now, thinking maybe was Comcast DNS issue all along, as it works properly now, after all the trouble shooting, Netgear C7100V restarts, and all that lol

AMDMan2016, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Cannot Access 1 Website it appears--Firestorm Secondlife viewer site

1. Cannot Access 1 Website it appears--Firestorm Secondlife viewer site - Similar Threads - Cannot Access Website

2. browser error: website access site can't be reached but site is available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    browser error: website access site can't be reached but site is available: Hi,I have a not-so-new PC purchased new with W7, then I took the free upgrade to W10 several years back. The processor is IntelR CoreTM i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz, with 8GB of memory. Yes, I know I need to upgrade my machine, but I use this machine only for documents and web...
  3. browser error: website access site can't be reached but site is available

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    browser error: website access site can't be reached but site is available: Hi,I have a not-so-new PC purchased new with W7, then I took the free upgrade to W10 several years back. The processor is IntelR CoreTM i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz, with 8GB of memory. Yes, I know I need to upgrade my machine, but I use this machine only for documents and web...
  4. Firestorm

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Firestorm: BFV Battle Royale, I'm looking forward to it *Cool y-JB-O8A-TA 128932
  5. cannot access web site

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cannot access web site: When I try to access my bank, I am given this message: sua/devicetag/error? This began to happen after I had cleared history and cache. It only happens with firefox. There is no problem with chrome. Is there a solution?...
  6. Cannot access 1 particular website on a particular PC

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot access 1 particular website on a particular PC: I have the problem where I cannot access one particular website on only one of my pc, the site is christies.com I can access it on my phone and on my laptop, but on my pc i cannot access even with different browsers I keep getting connection was reset and secure connect...
  7. Cannot access 1 particular website on a particular PC

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot access 1 particular website on a particular PC: I have the problem where I cannot access one particular website on only one of my pc, the site is christies.com I can access it on my phone and on my laptop, but on my pc i cannot access even with different browsers I keep getting connection was reset and secure connect...
  8. Slow Peformance in Firestorm Viewer (Secondlife at times)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow Peformance in Firestorm Viewer (Secondlife at times): Hi All So far done the following tasks are Clean install of Firestorm viewer--Check sfc /scannow--check, no violations found on last scan Windows Defender offline scan--check, nothing found Malwarebytes full scan--check updated video drivers--check removed startup...
  9. second life firestorm viewer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    second life firestorm viewer: I am trying to install the new version of firestorm 64-5-0-11-53634, but it fails to install stopping with error unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). I have tried all the fixes i can find by googling and the fix suggested on firestorm wiki, but nothing makes it work. Other...
  10. Second Life - Firestorm Viewer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Second Life - Firestorm Viewer: Like many 'builders', I have experienced and heard of numerous issues using the FIRESTORM viewer. after uploading Windows 10. These include: losing password. 'settings' revert back to default. extremely slow frame rates and response times. Unable to log-in. Having...