Windows 10: Cannot Access 192.168.1.1 on my pc

Discus and support Cannot Access 192.168.1.1 on my pc in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I am able to reach it using other devices connected to my router, but not on my Windows 10 machine. I have tried in Chrome, FF, Edge and IE. FF:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/upgrad39000, Jul 19, 2020.

1. Cannot Access 192.168.1.1 on my pc

I am able to reach it using other devices connected to my router, but not on my Windows 10 machine.

I have tried in Chrome, FF, Edge and IE.

• FF: Firefox can’t establish a connection to the server at https://192.168.1.1 is correct
    • Edge: Hmmm...can’t reach this page, Make sure you’ve got the right web address: https://192.168.1.1

I have not (intentionally/ knowingly) set anything up that would cause this any idea what might be causing this?

Thank you for your help

submitted by /u/upgrad39000
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/upgrad39000, Jul 19, 2020

2. Can't access router config page 192.168.1.1

I am on Win 10 Home 64 bit, I noticed that I cannot reach my wi-fi router config page http://192.168.1.1. Doing so gives me the "can't reach this site" on all browsers - Chrome, FF, IE, Edge. I am able to ping 192.168.1.1 I have tried various suggestions like disabling Firewall, disabling anti-virus, ipconfig /renew, updating network driver etc. I am able to access the config page from my mobile and tablet. I remember I was able to access the page sometime ago, some changes seem to have been made recently but can't seem to figure out. Please help!

dotted decimal, Jul 19, 2020
  3. JohnD Win User
    Can't access router config page 192.168.1.1

Sorry, but that will only work for Netgear routers.

Default URLs for well known routers' control panel home page:

Apologies if you've tried all the suggestions below.

• Make sure that your router is plugged into an active power source.
    • Make sure that the device that you are using to access your router's interface is connected to your router's network.
    • If you're having trouble connecting to your router's network through WiFi, try using an Ethernet cable.
    • If you changed your router's default IP address, enter your new IP address instead of the default IP addresses.
    • Some firewalls and popup blockers stop JavaScript from running. If your router web interface uses JavaScript, you might need to temporarily disable your firewalls and popup blockers while you access your router's interface.
    • If your web browser cache is full, you might need to clear it.

JohnD, Jul 19, 2020
  4. Bolser Win User

Cannot Access 192.168.1.1 on my pc

Can't access router config page 192.168.1.1

Hello,
    I didn't want to start a new thread, but I have the same problem with my DSL-2640R Router.

Bolser, Jul 19, 2020
Thema:

Cannot Access 192.168.1.1 on my pc

1. Cannot Access 192.168.1.1 on my pc - Similar Threads - Cannot Access 192

2. . 1 .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    . 1 .: PDF 1 . . , . .. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%ED%95%9C%EA%B8%80/97597520-45f0-4764-bc7f-dbb6d193dd9f
  3. Accessing a shared folder on 1 PC from another.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accessing a shared folder on 1 PC from another.: I have 2 PCs. One is a Windows 10 desktop and the other is a Windows 11 laptop. About a year ago I set up a folder on my Windows 10 Desktop as a shared network folder. I then logged into my Windows 11 laptop and saved that folder and entered my credentials. I have been using...
  4. Accessing a shared folder on 1 PC from another.

Accessing a shared folder on 1 PC from another.: I have 2 PCs. One is a Windows 10 desktop and the other is a Windows 11 laptop. About a year ago I set up a folder on my Windows 10 Desktop as a shared network folder. I then logged into my Windows 11 laptop and saved that folder and entered my credentials. I have been using...
  5. Cannot access specific server ports from 1 PC in whole network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot access specific server ports from 1 PC in whole network: Hello all, We have 2 custom email servers, lets say mail.server1.com and mail.server2.com. Main problem is that we couldnt set up Outlook to connect to one of those servers Each server is for specific users. SO while troubleshooting I checked connectivity to with the PS...
  6. Cannot access specific server ports from 1 PC in whole network

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot access specific server ports from 1 PC in whole network: Hello all, We have 2 custom email servers, lets say mail.server1.com and mail.server2.com. Main problem is that we couldnt set up Outlook to connect to one of those servers Each server is for specific users. SO while troubleshooting I checked connectivity to with the PS...
  7. Cannot access specific server ports from 1 PC in whole network

8. Cannot access 1 particular website on a particular PC

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot access 1 particular website on a particular PC: I have the problem where I cannot access one particular website on only one of my pc, the site is christies.com I can access it on my phone and on my laptop, but on my pc i cannot access even with different browsers I keep getting connection was reset and secure connect...
  9. Cannot access 1 particular website on a particular PC

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot access 1 particular website on a particular PC: I have the problem where I cannot access one particular website on only one of my pc, the site is christies.com I can access it on my phone and on my laptop, but on my pc i cannot access even with different browsers I keep getting connection was reset and secure connect...
  10. How to list 2 monitors as 1 connected to 1 PC?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to list 2 monitors as 1 connected to 1 PC?: So, I'm using this program called aster which lets you turn your one computer into 2. For some reason this program doesn't allow you to have 2 monitors on one workplace. Is there a way to list 2 monitors as 1? OS: Windows 10 Processor: 64 bit...