Windows 10: Cannot access a website - Acess denie, server does not have permission

Discus and support Cannot access a website - Acess denie, server does not have permission in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Acess denied to internet site Server does not have permissions... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AliceMinich, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Cannot access a website - Acess denie, server does not have permission

Acess denied to internet site

Server does not have permissions

:)

AliceMinich, Jan 16, 2020

2. locker.bat file acess denied

i have tried booting into safe mood and changing permisiion...it used to open up as a cmd program that would let me acess my photos...now it doesn't open up and gives an error...I tried opening it as "run as an admin" the cmd opens and disappears right away...

Abasit khan, Jan 16, 2020
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Access Denied You don't have permission to access "Welcome | USPS" on this server. Reference ###### Also, Ebay denied.

Hi,

We would like to know if you're still receiving the error message Access Denied You don't have permission to access on this server.

If yes, you may try following the suggestion of CarrotMuseum on this
    thread about adding the site to the trusted list.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Jan 16, 2020
  4. SeanC Win User

Cannot access a website - Acess denie, server does not have permission

Router Denying Websites

My Router is denying certain websites, from a certain Server, but I don't remember equipping it to do so. It's a seemingly random occurance (which will not stop). Server's websites are perfectly accessible once the router is removed and straight cable connection is used instead. Frustrating.

I've tried resetting the router, but it doesn't want to for some reason (held and pressed button for 15 secs).

Any suggestions? *Wtf :wtf:

SeanC, Jan 16, 2020
Thema:

Cannot access a website - Acess denie, server does not have permission

1. Cannot access a website - Acess denie, server does not have permission - Similar Threads - Cannot access website

2. You have been denied permission to access this folder ????

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    You have been denied permission to access this folder ????: so yeah im trying to access a hidden folder and i dont have access. im the only account plus administator on the pc.. what is going on???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/you-have-been-denied-permission-to-access-this/5bc133bb-0c9a-4f0c-92e7-6a2eec078d5b
  3. Access denied you do not have permission to access this pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Access denied you do not have permission to access this pc: After upgrading to Win 10 version 20H2 and then going back to version 2004 because 20H2 caused the PC to run to slow and some programs would not open. I now can no longer access the PC that went through the upgrade and then roll back by the other 2 PC's that did not go...
  4. Permission access to files denied

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Permission access to files denied: Hi, i wish to ask after the windows 10 update on 10/12/20. I'm currently unable to delete the files in my pc while keep encountering the problem Folder Access Denied stating I'm not the user of the PC while I'm the only user I'm only able to have access to my desktop,...
  5. Access Denied on various websites

Access Denied on various websites: I'm using Windows 10 Pro, version 2004. Today I tried logging into my bank's online access and received an "Access denied. You do not have permission...". I also tried going to https://www.washingtonpost.com and got the same message. I noticed that the website listed in the...
  6. Access denied to a website

Access denied to a website: When I attempt to open the website for pizza hut, I get a message Access Denied,you do not have permission .... What the Hell is this all about? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/access-denied-to-a-website/cc76742d-2671-43bd-881c-15922d6967f0
  7. You have been denied permission to access this folder

You have been denied permission to access this folder: Hello! Thank your for taking the time to read. I recently upgraded my computer to windows 10 after having a computer hardware failure and replaced the hard drive. Now back and running. However I ran into a a few issues since, but the one that I need help with at this moment...
  8. “You have been denied permission to access this folder”

“You have been denied permission to access this folder”: why am i getting this? I been looking all over the internet on how to fix this and found some thing about a security tab but i dont see a security tab....
  9. Internet .... Access Denied You Don't have permission to access ....

in Browsers and Email
    Internet .... Access Denied You Don't have permission to access ....: While searching the web for a number of things using Microsoft Edge, Chrome and Avast SafeZone I came across: Access Denied You don't have permission to access "http://www.baskinrobbins.com/" on this server. Reference #18.a6921602.1473777976.6a63591 and Access...
  10. Access Denied. You don't have permission to access "" on this server.

Access Denied. You don't have permission to access "" on this server.: ERROR MESSAGEAccess Denied You don't have permission to access "Steam Community :: Error" on this server.Reference #18.b1f31502.1439008845.47ab9a03 Hello there, I use steam. So basically what's happening is that sometimes, randomly I get this error message because of...