Windows 10: Cannot access any programs after login

Discus and support Cannot access any programs after login in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Cannot open internet after login... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JoeHensley, Nov 6, 2018.

1. Cannot access any programs after login

Cannot open internet after login

:)

JoeHensley, Nov 6, 2018

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Nov 6, 2018
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Nov 6, 2018
  4. Cannot access any programs after login

New TechPowerUp Forums, Early Access

So far I like it with just a few issues, and they are minor.

• The name of the person who created the thread and the date is really lite and hard to read for me.
    • When you are logged in the thread titles are in bold and look great, but when you are logged out they are normal, and very hard to read. We have a lot of users that come, and do not login. So, I suggest changing it to where everything is bold if you are not logged in.
      • logged in

Cannot access any programs after login NewForum.jpg

• Logged out

Cannot access any programs after login Logout.jpg

Mindweaver, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

Cannot access any programs after login

1. Cannot access any programs after login - Similar Threads - Cannot access programs

2. Cannot access any microsoft websites that require a login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot access any microsoft websites that require a login: I have not changed anything on my computer however something happened as i cannot access any microsoft websites that require me to login office.com, outlook.com, live.com, etc. i can access other websites with no problem. this happens whether i use edge, google or firefox. i...
  3. Cannot access any microsoft websites that require a login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot access any microsoft websites that require a login: I have not changed anything on my computer however something happened as i cannot access any microsoft websites that require me to login office.com, outlook.com, live.com, etc. i can access other websites with no problem. this happens whether i use edge, google or firefox. i...
  4. [Windows 11]Black screen after login with cursor visible. Cannot access any applications or...

[Windows 11]Black screen after login with cursor visible. Cannot access any applications or...: Hey guys. I’ve been having trouble with my custom built PC running win11. I’ve had this computer for almost a year already and it’s already giving me these kinds of issues. Once I startup the PC, it goes on normally but once I login the screen just blacks out and all that’s...
  5. no access after login, must restart to open any programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no access after login, must restart to open any programs: no access after login, must restart to open any programs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-access-after-login-must-restart-to-open-any/d64bd0a5-36b1-4588-bfdc-4f405ce0fb74
  6. no access after login, must restart to open any programs

no access after login, must restart to open any programs: no access after login, must restart to open any programs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-access-after-login-must-restart-to-open-any/d64bd0a5-36b1-4588-bfdc-4f405ce0fb74
  7. Cannot access any programs on disk drive

Cannot access any programs on disk drive: Windows will not install updates. Anytime I try to access my downloads, pictures or anything on the C: drive i get an "A device attached to the system is not functioning". Cannot run anything as administrator without going through task manager and starting cmd with admin...
  8. Cannot access any programs on disk drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot access any programs on disk drive: Windows will not install updates. Anytime I try to access my downloads, pictures or anything on the C: drive i get an "A device attached to the system is not functioning". Cannot run anything as administrator without going through task manager and starting cmd with admin...
  9. Cannot access any programs on disk drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Cannot access any programs after login

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot access any programs after login: Cannot open internet after login https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-access-any-programs-after-login/81134f14-7de3-4530-8ee4-dcb29d366540