Windows 10: Cannot Access Apps & School Assignments Anymore

Discus and support Cannot Access Apps & School Assignments Anymore in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I got a Lenovo laptop for college and purchased it before this fall semester 4 months ago. It worked perfectly but by the 3rd month of the semester, I... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by BriShvetz, Dec 24, 2021.

1. BriShvetz Win User

Cannot Access Apps & School Assignments Anymore

I got a Lenovo laptop for college and purchased it before this fall semester 4 months ago. It worked perfectly but by the 3rd month of the semester, I was getting a '404 error file' whenever I tried opening any school assignments, powerpoints, etc on Blackboard. I also was unable to access many websites that I could before and cannot open Google Chrome at all. I keep getting a ' you need to ask for permission to use this app/website or 'you need to ask for more time'. I have no idea why I am running into these problems. I am the only one who uses the computer and I NEVER SET UP ANY FAMILY REST

:)

BriShvetz, Dec 24, 2021

2. Assigned Access of Powerpoint Presentation

I was hoping that by downloading the PowerPoint Mobile app in windows store, that I would be able to use it to setup assigned access on a Windows 10 computer and display a powerpoint presentation. Our issues is, we need this to be a Kiosk that no-one can
    close out the presentation. Powerpoint allows you to turn most functions off, but you can still access the ease of access toolbar, and can also close the presentation out. When I go to assigned access though, Powerpoint Mobile does not appear in the list of
    Apps. I have downloaded other Supposed PowerPoint Presenters, but none of them show up in the list either.

Can anyone tell me how to achieve this! I do not understand how to setup the Power Shell code to set this up, too technical for me. But I really need this as Kiosk computer. Any suggestion?

Drew Patterson, Dec 24, 2021
  3. App not functioning in assigned access

Hello,

I have followed all of the steps to create a local account and setup in assigned access. The app of choice for this account is Photos. Upon logging into the account the app opens normally, however all I can do is open a photo. When you attempt to edit or
    print the open photo there is a brief hesitation and the photo is closed. I am new to assigned access and have no idea what I have done wrong.

**Forum Moderator moved the thread to the proper forum category.**

OzarksCreations, Dec 24, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

New Microsoft To-Do app version for Android - May 9

Source: Microsoft To-Do: List, Task & Reminder - Apps on Google Play

Brink, Dec 24, 2021
Thema:

1. Cannot Access Apps & School Assignments Anymore - Similar Threads - Cannot Access Apps

2. I cannot access my email anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot access my email anymore: i have been trying to access my original microsoft account but it isn't letting me, I changed my number so i do NOT have access to the code either. I also tried account recovery but no matter how much information i put in it never gets confirmed, how am i supposed to remember...
  3. I cannot access my email anymore

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I cannot access my email anymore: i have been trying to access my original microsoft account but it isn't letting me, I changed my number so i do NOT have access to the code either. I also tried account recovery but no matter how much information i put in it never gets confirmed, how am i supposed to remember...
  4. I cannot access my email anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Cannot Access Apps & School Assignments Anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Access Apps & School Assignments Anymore: I got a Lenovo laptop for college and purchased it before this fall semester 4 months ago. It worked perfectly but by the 3rd month of the semester, I was getting a '404 error file' whenever I tried opening any school assignments, powerpoints, etc on Blackboard. I also was...
  6. Cannot Access Apps & School Assignments Anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot Access Apps & School Assignments Anymore: I got a Lenovo laptop for college and purchased it before this fall semester 4 months ago. It worked perfectly but by the 3rd month of the semester, I was getting a '404 error file' whenever I tried opening any school assignments, powerpoints, etc on Blackboard. I also was...
  7. Cannot access my school account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot access my school account: while i was logging in my school account, the error message said "We weren't able to register your device and add an account to Windows. Your access to org resources may be limited." I try again and it kept promoting that error. this means that i can't view my screenshots and...
  8. Assigned access

Assigned access: Hi guys I have a problem with login to my kiosk account. I did a windows update to version 1909 and now every time I try to login, I get kicked back out to the login screen. The kiosk account is set to automatically login and it refuses. When I try to remove assigned...
  9. Cannot Setup Kiosk Mode Assigned Access

Cannot Setup Kiosk Mode Assigned Access: I have a tablet that I need to setup as kiosk on Microsoft Edge. It was on 1607, but that version did not support Kiosk Mode on MS Edge, so I proceeded to update to version 1909 which at this time is the latest one. So I went once again try enabling Assigned Access but...
  10. Assigned Access

Assigned Access: I am not able add a user to assigned access https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/assigned-access/117ee744-707a-4b96-8840-bfe31d4cc080