Windows 10: Cannot access backup email to reset account and form will not work

Discus and support Cannot access backup email to reset account and form will not work in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My windows 10 PC restarted to update without any warning, and after finishing I can no longer log in because my account apparently suspicious, so I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by PleaseHelpGetAcctBack, Mar 20, 2021.

1. Cannot access backup email to reset account and form will not work

My windows 10 PC restarted to update without any warning, and after finishing I can no longer log in because my account apparently suspicious, so I need to reset my password. So it wants to send me info to my backup email, but I can no longer access that email. I've tried submitting the form for account recovery, but I guess I'm not giving enough good information for it.

I am completely unable to use my laptop now. This is totally absurd. Please help me. I had to create a new account just to ask this question.

:)

PleaseHelpGetAcctBack, Mar 20, 2021
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Mar 20, 2021
  3. webJockey Win User
    email account hacked. please help

I have a yahoo email account that seems to be hacked. Following are hacking activities I have noticed.

1) Spam emails being sent from my account to my account and my recovery email account.
    2) Recent emails in inbox are missing
    3) New emails in deleted mails folder

I have reset passwords for both my email account and recovery email account and also re-installed my mac but still spam emails are being sent from my account to my account and my recovery email account.

My mac was not even turned on when those emails were being sent. No one else knows my password. I do access mail from my iphone and ipad too.

Its my primary email account please help.

Thanks

webJockey, Mar 20, 2021
  4. Cannot access backup email to reset account and form will not work

Hacker Keeps resetting my Live email password.

I think he is trying hard to get to my Steam account again. Like I added in my first post I had a password reset for steam email.

And last time he did it I had several password reset emails in my live before (I suppose) he got it to work.

Now I don't even feel like my gmail is safe. I have it set up for Phone SMS and 2 step verification. Although I think he is having a hard time with my gmail.

HOW IS HE DOING IT!

AphexDreamer, Mar 20, 2021
Thema:

Cannot access backup email to reset account and form will not work

1. Cannot access backup email to reset account and form will not work - Similar Threads - Cannot access backup

2. Backup email wrong so cannot get into account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Backup email wrong so cannot get into account: Windows 11 My fingerprint scanner didn’t manage to scan my fingerpint well enough so I had to sign in with my pin. I don’t know my pin because I had a password I used for my previous laptop and thought I already added one to my new one. I chose “I forgot my pin” and logged...
  3. Backup email wrong so cannot get into account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Backup email wrong so cannot get into account: Windows 11 My fingerprint scanner didn’t manage to scan my fingerpint well enough so I had to sign in with my pin. I don’t know my pin because I had a password I used for my previous laptop and thought I already added one to my new one. I chose “I forgot my pin” and logged...
  4. Cannot access old account email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot access old account email: Hello,I have a conundrum that I need solved, and the automated account recovery form does not allow any sort of contact with a human to explain and work through the situation. Here's my issue:I created a microsoft account a long time ago when I got my first alienware laptop....
  5. Cannot access old account email

Cannot access old account email: Hello,I have a conundrum that I need solved, and the automated account recovery form does not allow any sort of contact with a human to explain and work through the situation. Here's my issue:I created a microsoft account a long time ago when I got my first alienware laptop....
  6. Cannot access email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot access email: Hi, I cannot access the email account I just created. When I open the window for email, I get a notice that I need to update my password or allow it to sync. I changed the password and made sure the syncing function is allowed, yet it continues to claim the same.I noticed an...
  7. Cannot access email

Cannot access email: Hi, I cannot access the email account I just created. When I open the window for email, I get a notice that I need to update my password or allow it to sync. I changed the password and made sure the syncing function is allowed, yet it continues to claim the same.I noticed an...
  8. Access work or school & Email accounts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Access work or school & Email accounts: What is the difference in connecting a work or school account under "access work or school" tab in settings vs adding a work or school account under "Email & Accounts">"Accounts used by other apps" tabs in settings. They seem similar, but do they have different end points...
  9. Cannot access icloud email account on pc!?

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot access icloud email account on pc!?: I have two gmail email accounts and one icloud email account. All are accessable for sending and receiving on iPhone, ipad and pc (windows 10, Mail)..except for the icloud email account which shows icloud settings are out of date on pc!..Any ideas? Thanks Pete 154990
  10. Cannot Access Emails in My GMail Account

Cannot Access Emails in My GMail Account: I am unable to receive emails using my Gmail account. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-access-emails-in-my-gmail-account/11728ae3-4a3e-4c2d-9d09-ca50319244f5