Windows 10: Cannot access correspondence in Mail app

Discus and support Cannot access correspondence in Mail app in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have a problem with my Mail and Calendar App because my correspondence got inaccessible. I tried to troubleshoot this problem on my own and went to... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Juan Delgado4, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Cannot access correspondence in Mail app

I have a problem with my Mail and Calendar App because my correspondence got inaccessible. I tried to troubleshoot this problem on my own and went to the Settings. I found out that the App permissions for Email is set to Off and it has a grey color. I’ve resetted the App several times to no avail.

:)

Juan Delgado4, Nov 8, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Cannot access correspondence in Mail app :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Nov 8, 2018
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Nov 8, 2018
  4. philc43 Win User

Cannot access correspondence in Mail app

Cannot open mail app settings

OK, my next suggestion was going to be uninstalling Mail and Calendar and reinstalling from the Windows Store. You can have a go at this by following these steps.

1. Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell.
    2. Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    3. Enter the below command to remove the Mail and calendar app.

get-appxpackage *microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps* | remove-appxpackage

After performing the above steps, install the Mail and calendar app from the Windows Store.

Hope this helps, you will, of course, have to add you accounts back again.

philc43, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

Cannot access correspondence in Mail app

1. Cannot access correspondence in Mail app - Similar Threads - Cannot access correspondence

2. Cannot Use Mail App

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot Use Mail App: Basicily i Cannot Login into My Outlook Account And Mail App Says Creating account... And There is A Screenshot [ATTACH] i https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-use-mail-app/f2985bce-0f8c-456b-84dd-63f9dc82b93f
  3. I cannot access my mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    I cannot access my mail: I must have touched a wrong button because I cannot access my mail my shortcut sign has also gone, have I somehow cancelled it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-access-my-mail/eb186274-4123-4688-aea4-5fb27b8fff53
  4. Cannot sync mail in Windows 10 Mail app!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot sync mail in Windows 10 Mail app!: Hey there, I cannot sync my email anymore in the Windows 10 Mail app. I am using mailbox.org set up in the mail app as an Exchange account. Worked perfectly fine until about 4 days ago. I can still sync my Gmail account, and separate folder in the mailbox.org account, I...
  5. Cannot access junk Mail

Cannot access junk Mail: I used to be able to check my junk mail for things that for some reason ended up there. Now i can't. When I click on the paperclip to access this screen, I click on JUNK MAIL and this is exactly what I get. No junk mail what so ever. That's is, that's all. I cannot see my...
  6. cannot sync Mail App

cannot sync Mail App: I cannot sync my Windows Mail App running on Windows 10 PC, version 1803 because I receive messages that the settings are out-of-date. I have email addresses on various boxes, including hotmail and gmail and really need to sync them...
  7. mail app, cannot login

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    mail app, cannot login: I have a problem with Mail App on my new laptop. When I tried to log into my gmail account via this app, I received an error "Something went wrong, we're sorry, but we weren't able to do that. Error code: 0x8000000b. " It happened when I was submitting my login data....
  8. Cannot Find Mail App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot Find Mail App: When I recently upgraded my Windows 10 program, Windows MAIL, the APP, is not showing anywhere in my programs group. How can I get it back and then add it to my DESKTOP Taskbar, as I originally had it? Thanks, Guys. DJ...
  9. Cannot access my Yahoo mail

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot access my Yahoo mail: Using windows 10, I have suddenly been unable to open my Yahoo mail. I can access the Yahoo.com website, SOMETIMES I can successfully sign into my Yahoo account and even preview my mail when clicking on "Mail". Other times I cannot even sign into the account. On the times I...
  10. mail app doesn't access contacts

in Browsers and Email
    mail app doesn't access contacts: Hi all, can someone tell me how to get the new win10 mail app to access my contacts or how to add an address book to the email client. I'm get mail through a pop3 optus server not gmail etc. If I begin typing a name or email address in a new email the only adresses/...