Windows 10: Cannot access icloud email account on pc!?

Discus and support Cannot access icloud email account on pc!? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have two gmail email accounts and one icloud email account. All are accessable for sending and receiving on iPhone, ipad and pc (windows 10,... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by pjcactus, Apr 24, 2020.

1. pjcactus Win User

Cannot access icloud email account on pc!?

I have two gmail email accounts and one icloud email account.
    All are accessable for sending and receiving on iPhone, ipad and pc (windows 10, Mail)..except for the icloud email account which shows icloud settings are out of date on pc!..Any ideas?
    Thanks
    Pete

:)

pjcactus, Apr 24, 2020

2. Can't setup iCloud account in the People app

I am trying to add my iCloud account to the People app in Windows 10 (Fall Creator's Edition).

My steps:

1. I start the People app and click Add Accounts.
    2. I select iCloud from the list. For email address, I enter my login email address for iCloud. For Send your messages..., I enter my name. And then the iCloud password. And then click Sign in.
    3. It says Your account was setup successfully, but then when I dismiss the dialog, it says
      Cannot access icloud email account on pc!? YqVPy.png

What am I missing? Why does it not connect?

Cannot access icloud email account on pc!? CYbS7.png

AngryHacker, Apr 24, 2020
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Apr 24, 2020
  4. Suman_B Win User

Outlook access on PC through iCloud

Hi GaryFloss,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Are you trying to access Outlook email through iCloud account on Windows Pc?

May I know if you are using Outlook email through iCloud account on Microsoft office?

I suggest you to refer this article to
    Get help using Outlook with iCloud for Windows

If the password is incorrect, you can also
    Reset your Apple ID password
    and check if it works.

Thanks,

Suman.B

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Suman_B, Apr 24, 2020
Thema:

1. Cannot access icloud email account on pc!? - Similar Threads - Cannot access icloud

2. Cannot access old account email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot access old account email: Hello,I have a conundrum that I need solved, and the automated account recovery form does not allow any sort of contact with a human to explain and work through the situation. Here's my issue:I created a microsoft account a long time ago when I got my first alienware laptop....
  3. Cannot access old account email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot access old account email: Hello,I have a conundrum that I need solved, and the automated account recovery form does not allow any sort of contact with a human to explain and work through the situation. Here's my issue:I created a microsoft account a long time ago when I got my first alienware laptop....
  4. Cannot access email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot access email: Hi, I cannot access the email account I just created. When I open the window for email, I get a notice that I need to update my password or allow it to sync. I changed the password and made sure the syncing function is allowed, yet it continues to claim the same.I noticed an...
  5. Cannot access email

Cannot access email: Hi, I cannot access the email account I just created. When I open the window for email, I get a notice that I need to update my password or allow it to sync. I changed the password and made sure the syncing function is allowed, yet it continues to claim the same.I noticed an...
  6. ICloud email account settings working now?

ICloud email account settings working now?: I have just updated my iCloud email settings, so will my mail app function now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icloud-email-account-settings-working-now/bbd29309-694f-4958-ac43-d412efcbc5f8
  7. How can I create an iCloud account? iCloud Email Login

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I create an iCloud account? iCloud Email Login: Users occasionally reported that they heard about iCloud, but don't have enough information about it. Is that so? If yes, no need to worry. This guide will provide you all the essential information of iCloud, such as its benefits, uses, and how to create an iCloud account....
  8. icloud email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    icloud email: I have a PC and have been using icloud email, all of a sudden when I send an outgoing email, there is an error resulting in the email not being sent https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icloud-email/aae7e480-379d-4249-b0a5-02ddc44e8bcd
  9. Cannot Access Emails in My GMail Account

Cannot Access Emails in My GMail Account: I am unable to receive emails using my Gmail account. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-access-emails-in-my-gmail-account/11728ae3-4a3e-4c2d-9d09-ca50319244f5
  10. icloud email?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    icloud email?: How do I access my icloud email? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icloud-email/eaa0cbfe-812a-441e-b66b-c3eb01c388b0

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why yahoo mail on a pc cannot send an an email to an icloud account