Windows 10: Cannot access login screen or get into auto recovery mode

Discus and support Cannot access login screen or get into auto recovery mode in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; In windows 10 when I turn my computer on I get the time and date screen, but when I press a key to go to the login, the screen and the time and date... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PLBlake, May 23, 2022.

1. PLBlake Win User

Cannot access login screen or get into auto recovery mode

In windows 10 when I turn my computer on I get the time and date screen, but when I press a key to go to the login, the screen and the time and date flicker but the login screen does not appear. Clicking the mouse on the screen has the same effect. Pressing ctl-alt-del has the same effect.I can boot and see the setup / BIOS options, but I can't get into automatic recovery mode. I've tried the process of doing a hard shut down multiple times I've tried up to 6, but it still just boots to that same time / date screen and does not bring up auto recovery mode. When I shut down by pressing the po

:)

PLBlake, May 23, 2022

2. Cannot go into recovery mode in several ways

Problem:

Cannot login into normal mode or safe mode or access anything other than Boot settings.

• Do not get usual login screen.
    • Seeing Automatic repair and then BSOD with code 0xc000014c
    • That loop continues.
    Troubleshooting Steps taken:

• Tried 3 times reset when in "Preparing Automatic Repair" to boot into recovery mode - Failed.
    • Created bootable WIndows 10 USB flash drive to go into repair mode - Getting another BSOD with code "Driver pnp watchdog"
    • Some times, after "Preparing automatic repair" screen, i get "Your pc needs to be repaired" recovery screen where it shows F8 to go into Startup settings. When i press F8, i get the same screen again in a loop.

Computer: Dell Precision T3500 Workstation

RikasBasheer, May 23, 2022
  3. inferKNOX Win User
    Auto-Login to webpage

I have a bit of a complex problem... to me anyway. I live in a country where power outages are frequent and I need my work computer to have internet access automatically upon the electricity returning so as to access it remotely. I have already configured to the BIOS to switch the computer back on in the case of an improper shutdown, configured my account to login, then the desktop to lock (bring up the windows logon screen, whilst remaining logged on), all automatically.

What I'm failing to do is to find a way for it to automatically login to the webpage which our proxy server brings up, in order to have internet access. I can have it auto open the browser & fill the fields automatically (Roboform), but have no idea how to submit the filled form automatically. I've tried including a carriage return symbol (↵) at the end of the password, but no luck. Anyone have an idea?*Eek! Cannot access login screen or get into auto recovery mode :eek:

Thanks all*Toast :toast:

inferKNOX, May 23, 2022
  4. Cannot access login screen or get into auto recovery mode

Password not accepted in Safe mode

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community forum.

Have you tried all the above steps suggested by Sangeeta Sarkar on September 13, 2015.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you trying to login the Microsoft account or the Local account in safe mode?
    • Did you try with only safe mode or safe mode with networking?
    • What is the critical error you are getting?

If you are using Windows 10. To go to safe mode you have to follow the below steps.

If you are able to go to login screen in normal mode try the below steps to go to safe mode with networking.

• At the login screen click on the power symbol.

• Hold SHIFT + Click Restart.

• After restarting your system, select the Troubleshoot option.

• Select advanced options under
      Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click Restart and follow the onscreen steps to go to
      Safe Mode with networking and check if you are able to login.

[*]
    Please get back with more information, we will be glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, May 23, 2022
Thema:

Cannot access login screen or get into auto recovery mode

1. Cannot access login screen or get into auto recovery mode - Similar Threads - Cannot access login

2. Cannot access login screen or get into auto recovery mode

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cannot access login screen or get into auto recovery mode: In windows 10 when I turn my computer on I get the time and date screen, but when I press a key to go to the login, the screen and the time and date flicker but the login screen does not appear. Clicking the mouse on the screen has the same effect. Pressing ctl-alt-del has...
  3. Cannot access login screen or get into auto recovery mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot access login screen or get into auto recovery mode: In windows 10 when I turn my computer on I get the time and date screen, but when I press a key to go to the login, the screen and the time and date flicker but the login screen does not appear. Clicking the mouse on the screen has the same effect. Pressing ctl-alt-del has...
  4. Cannot access w11 login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot access w11 login screen: HI,This afternoon W11 upgrade popped up and I installed it my Dell Vostro laptop.Upgrade went well and I got into my new desktop.I then selected restart and now I get the picture screen with clock.The clock is showing correct time.I also have the network Icon and power icon...
  5. Cannot access w11 login screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot access w11 login screen: HI,This afternoon W11 upgrade popped up and I installed it my Dell Vostro laptop.Upgrade went well and I got into my new desktop.I then selected restart and now I get the picture screen with clock.The clock is showing correct time.I also have the network Icon and power icon...
  6. Cannot Get out of Recovery Blue Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot Get out of Recovery Blue Screen: I am currently trying to get my parent's to operate. The laptop is currently displaying a this blue screen when I power it on. RecoveryThere was a problem with a device connected to your PCAn unexpected I/O error has occurred.File: \windows\systems32\winload.efiError code:...
  7. Cannot login, cannot get to safe mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot login, cannot get to safe mode: When I booted my Windows 10 laptop this morning it went into a disk repair mode. Since then I cannot login. I get to the login screen, type in my password, and the little dots just spin. I've tried multiple ways to get to boot in safe mode or to get to repair mode and each...
  8. Windows 10 - Cannot access login screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 - Cannot access login screen: When Windows 10 boots up, and I'm at the welcome screen where the time is displayed, I have press a key or click to have the user password screen appear. This doesn't happen now, but the screen will begin the transition to the login screen, but then go right back to the...
  9. No login screen, safe mode or recovery

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No login screen, safe mode or recovery: on 11-26-2019 my T480 won't show the login screen. I normally would use the fingerprint reader to log in but it isn't registering at all. When I click on the login screen, that shows the time, it transitions to the log in page by dimming the screen and showing the Internet,...
  10. Cannot get to login screen.

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot get to login screen.: Hi, My pc refuses to show the login screen. All I see is the mouse cursor and a black screen. I have a Bluetooth keyboard and mouse which are working so I know windows is loaded. Also win+p brings up the project a screen thing and win+u brings up narrator. Any ideas on how...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. stop code driver pnp watchdog windows 11