Windows 10: Cannot access Microsoft Teams Admin Center

Discus and support Cannot access Microsoft Teams Admin Center in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [IMG]This post features solutions for fixing the FAILED_TO_AUTO_DISCOVER_DOMAIN error in the Microsoft Teams Admin Center. This error occurs when a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Mar 11, 2023.

1. WinClub New Member

Cannot access Microsoft Teams Admin Center

Cannot access Microsoft Teams Admin Center [​IMG]
    This post features solutions for fixing the FAILED_TO_AUTO_DISCOVER_DOMAIN error in the Microsoft Teams Admin Center. This error occurs when a user tries to connect to the Microsoft Teams admin center. Fortunately, you can follow some simple suggestions to fix it. Cannot access Microsoft Teams Admin Center If you cannot access Microsoft Teams Admin Center and […]

This article Cannot access Microsoft Teams Admin Center first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Mar 11, 2023
Thema:

Cannot access Microsoft Teams Admin Center

1. Cannot access Microsoft Teams Admin Center - Similar Threads - Cannot access Microsoft

2. Admin roles in the Microsoft 365 admin center

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Admin roles in the Microsoft 365 admin center: I've the roles of Windows 365 Administrator and Service Support Administrator, and User Administrator. I encountered an issue when attempting to install/uninstall, as the system is requesting admin credentials.Could you please look into this matter?...
  3. Admin roles in the Microsoft 365 admin center

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Admin roles in the Microsoft 365 admin center: I've the roles of Windows 365 Administrator and Service Support Administrator, and User Administrator. I encountered an issue when attempting to install/uninstall, as the system is requesting admin credentials.Could you please look into this matter?...
  4. Windows Admin center gateway access permissions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Admin center gateway access permissions: Hello,I installed the latest WAC edition on my jump server. The jump server is a domain joined Server2019 standard edition.The WAC gateway url works fine and all, however i wish to manage who can access it's URL https://hostname.fqdnAs of now, any domain user can enter the...
  5. Windows Admin center gateway access permissions

Windows Admin center gateway access permissions: Hello,I installed the latest WAC edition on my jump server. The jump server is a domain joined Server2019 standard edition.The WAC gateway url works fine and all, however i wish to manage who can access it's URL https://hostname.fqdnAs of now, any domain user can enter the...
  6. Windows Admin center gateway access permissions

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. admin for teams

admin for teams: hello, we try to log in ms teams, but whit all account we know every time we receive message that someone else is admin, we just want to know which account is admin to add teams and start to work on it. we don't know who made first log in teams and get the admin status....
  8. Cannot access admin privileges

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot access admin privileges: Tried to install a game for my kid. Realized quickly that I needed admin privileges to do so. Win 10 Home will not let me be admin, no matter what I try. I have scoured the web for hours looking for tips - so far they all fail. Some things I've tried (that failed): 1....
  9. Cannot access Admin shares

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot access Admin shares: I have two Windows 10 machines and a Windows 8.1 machine: - PCWIN10-01 - PCWIN10-02 - PCWIN8-03 I want to be able to open admin shares on PCWIN10-01 from PCWIN10-02 and I am getting access denied. Both machines have Creators update. I have searched online for the past...
  10. Microsoft Teams adds guest access

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Teams adds guest access: Since Microsoft Teams became generally available six months ago, more than 125,000 organizations have discovered how teamwork comes to life in Teams. Today, Teams is getting even better with the rollout of guest access to all Office 365 commercial and education customers. Now...