Windows 10: Cannot access Microsoft update catalog from any browsers

Discus and support Cannot access Microsoft update catalog from any browsers in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; It just started on October 24, I went to support microsoft.com page to download (KB4462933), When I clicked Microsoft update catalog link, it gave me a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by join, Oct 25, 2018.

1. join Win User

Cannot access Microsoft update catalog from any browsers

It just started on October 24, I went to support microsoft.com page to download (KB4462933), When I clicked Microsoft update catalog link, it gave me a download file 4462933.csv (you can see the picture).
    Cannot access Microsoft update catalog from any browsers [​IMG]

It is the same to all other browsers: Firefox, Tor, Internet Explorer... I have scanned for virus, but it found nothing. Before I could download easily. Thank you for your help.

:)

2. Microsoft now allows other browsers to access the Update Catalog

Read more:
    Microsoft Now Allows Google Chrome and Firefox Users Access the Update Catalog

I am personally glad, that I can finally download drivers directly from Microsoft. About time. *Rolleyes

TairikuOkami, Oct 25, 2018
  3. swarfega Win User
    Microsoft now allows other browsers to access the Update Catalog

It's not working in my Chrome.

swarfega, Oct 25, 2018
  4. Cannot access Microsoft update catalog from any browsers

Microsoft now allows other browsers to access the Update Catalog

Works fine for me in Chrome on the latest Insider build using the "www" link.

blackroseMD1, Oct 25, 2018
Thema:

Cannot access Microsoft update catalog from any browsers

1. Cannot access Microsoft update catalog from any browsers - Similar Threads - Cannot access Microsoft

2. Microsoft Update Catalog

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Update Catalog: In the Microsoft Update Catalog you used to be able to enter 2022-11 to get all the Windows updates for the year and month. Now the same search returns over 1000 results, including drivers, etc. Been broken like this for over 3 months. When will this be fixed??...
  3. Microsoft Update Catalog

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Update Catalog: In the Microsoft Update Catalog you used to be able to enter 2022-11 to get all the Windows updates for the year and month. Now the same search returns over 1000 results, including drivers, etc. Been broken like this for over 3 months. When will this be fixed??...
  4. Cannot download the updates I need from the catalog

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot download the updates I need from the catalog: I have had multiple machines that are having issues downloading updates. I clear the stuck ones and try to go download them from the catalog and I cannot get them to download. When using Chrome the window that pops up wont download them even if I right click and open in new...
  5. Unable to install update from Microsoft Update Catalog

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to install update from Microsoft Update Catalog: Sorry if this is in the wrong place was not sure if this would be something to post in the Windows Updates and Activation forum....
  6. Unable to install update from Microsoft Update Catalog

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to install update from Microsoft Update Catalog: Sorry if this is in the wrong place was not sure if this would be something to post in the Windows Updates and Activation forum....
  7. Is it safe installing updates from Microsoft Update Catalog?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is it safe installing updates from Microsoft Update Catalog?: Hello everyone! After struggling with the 0x80080008 error while checking for updates in the Settings tab, I decided to visit the Microsoft Update Catalog to download it manually. I did a Google search of the August 2019 KB number and I have a question regarding my OS. It had...
  8. Download Updates From WU Catalog Using Any Browser

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Download Updates From WU Catalog Using Any Browser: This was first posted on AskWoody and now posted in other forums http://www.winhelponline.com/blog/do...g-any-browser/ 62123
  9. Can't access the basket in Microsoft software update catalog...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't access the basket in Microsoft software update catalog...: I was trying to download the latest driver for Realtek HD Audio and saw that the link to do so was a sticky so it must be a popular thing to do. I tried to download the driver in the catalog -- not sure why there are two that are described identically but are different sizes...
  10. Microsoft now allows other browsers to access the Update Catalog

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft now allows other browsers to access the Update Catalog: Microsoft has finally rolled out a new version of the Update Catalog website that makes it possible for users to access it without Internet Explorer, the company’s old browser that was the only one supported on the page. From now on, pretty much every browser out there,...