Windows 10: Cannot access my Bitlocker ID in Microsoft Account

Discus and support Cannot access my Bitlocker ID in Microsoft Account in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi I cannot retreive my BITLOCKER ID in my Microsoft Account. After clicking manage account, Tyr a different url is showing [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Kristhel_4, Feb 18, 2021.

1. Cannot access my Bitlocker ID in Microsoft Account

Hi I cannot retreive my BITLOCKER ID in my Microsoft Account.

After clicking manage account, Tyr a different url is showing

Cannot access my Bitlocker ID in Microsoft Account a47d3fae-1363-4e5b-ae5b-547dd21c3375?upload=true.jpg

:)

Kristhel_4, Feb 18, 2021
  2. Ernie San Win User

Bitlocker

Hello Nandana,

To enable BitLocker on your computer, you follow the steps below:

• Sign in to your Windows account with an administrator access.
    • Press the Windows key.
    • Type and enter BitLocker.
    • Click Turn on BitLocker.
    • If the system is asking to sing in to administrator access, please do so.
    For additional information about BitLocker, we suggest that you check the frequently ask question on this
    link. The link provided applies to Windows 8.1 to higher version.

If you have other concerns, don't hesitate to reach us.

Ernie San, Feb 18, 2021
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Feb 18, 2021
  4. Cannot access my Bitlocker ID in Microsoft Account

bitlocker key id recovery

Hi Jessen P

Thank you very much for your advice.

I did follow your suggestion but I can't get recovery key.

I got the below message.

You don't have any BitLocker recovery keys in your Microsoft account.

Next Step, What should I do?

Nam-PeunGカーンダー, Feb 18, 2021
Thema:

Cannot access my Bitlocker ID in Microsoft Account

1. Cannot access my Bitlocker ID in Microsoft Account - Similar Threads - Cannot access Bitlocker

2. I cannot access my Bitlocker recovery keys In Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot access my Bitlocker recovery keys In Microsoft account: I cannot access my Bitlocker recovery keys. I kept getting this error TraceID: IAP6brYpRk6RLcfJ.14.102 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-access-my-bitlocker-recovery-keys-in/34549160-9224-4259-92d7-20a51d9f324e
  3. I cannot access my Bitlocker recovery keys In Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot access my Bitlocker recovery keys In Microsoft account: I cannot access my Bitlocker recovery keys. I kept getting this error TraceID: IAP6brYpRk6RLcfJ.14.102 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-access-my-bitlocker-recovery-keys-in/34549160-9224-4259-92d7-20a51d9f324e
  4. Cannot access my microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot access my microsoft account: Hello. For the past day or so, when I've attempted to check my main e-mail in my Mail app, it's telling me that my account settings are outdated, and when I hit 'Fix account' it says 'Success' and that it's been 'updated', but the problem still persists? I cannot synchronise...
  5. Cannot access my microsoft account

Cannot access my microsoft account: Hello. For the past day or so, when I've attempted to check my main e-mail in my Mail app, it's telling me that my account settings are outdated, and when I hit 'Fix account' it says 'Success' and that it's been 'updated', but the problem still persists? I cannot synchronise...
  6. Cannot access Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot access Microsoft Account: After creating new Microsoft accounts for my family @outlook.com, I forgot the password for one of them and cannot access it.I've followed the reset and get the code, bt cannot verify the account as it was new and never used, so nothing to verify it against.Each time I...
  7. Cannot Access Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Access Microsoft Account: Hi! I am currently unable to gain access to my Microsoft account. The email that was used to make the account originally is an old email, I switched the old email to my current email, making the old account an alias. When attempting to login into the Microsoft account today,...
  8. Cannot Access Microsoft Account

Cannot Access Microsoft Account: Hi! I am currently unable to gain access to my Microsoft account. The email that was used to make the account originally is an old email, I switched the old email to my current email, making the old account an alias. When attempting to login into the Microsoft account today,...
  9. cannot access microsoft account

cannot access microsoft account: A couple days ago, I updated my Windows 11 computer cumulative update. About 30 minutes later, I got a blue screen. Maybe coincidence, but I never had a blue screen in the five months I've owned the LG gram. The computer started, and said "Something happened and your PIN...
  10. cannot access my microsoft account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    cannot access my microsoft account: Hi I cannot access my Microsoft account, it will only log me in on temporary profile, logs in to my account in safe mode with networking no problem, I am able to sign in to my Microsoft account through outlook....