Windows 10: Cannot access my onedrive through browsers

Discus and support Cannot access my onedrive through browsers in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am working on a Mac, and I cannot access my onedrive through browsers. It always says "Something went wrong, please try again and refresh the page."... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by 宇骏, Apr 19, 2019.

1. 宇骏 Win User

Cannot access my onedrive through browsers

I am working on a Mac, and I cannot access my onedrive through browsers. It always says "Something went wrong, please try again and refresh the page." I've tried chrome and safari, neither of them works. However, the onedrive app is able to sync the content. Does anyone else has seen the issue and know how to resolve it? Thanks!

Cannot access my onedrive through browsers ccf6ffe1-affd-42b8-9137-c31526354268?upload=true.png

:)

宇骏, Apr 19, 2019

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Apr 19, 2019
  3. Smittychat., Apr 19, 2019
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Unable to find photographs in OneDrive

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to see the Photographs that are uploaded in OneDrive. I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if you are able to find the files:

1. Login to
      https://onedirve.live.com
      with your Microsoft account.
    2. Check for the folders or files that are uploaded.

If you are unable to find the photographs, I suggest you to get in touch with the OneDrive support team.

Sign in to OneDrive.com from any browser, click the ‘?’ help icon on the top banner of the page and select
    Email OneDrive support. Submit your question and follow the prompts to request support.

Hope it helps.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Apr 19, 2019
Thema:

1. Cannot access my onedrive through browsers - Similar Threads - Cannot access onedrive

2. OneDrive Personal - cannot access

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive Personal - cannot access: Cannot access OneDrive folders and files via web browsers or Windows synch apps. Happening on three personal accounts that all have premium features. Is this everywhere?...
  3. OneDrive Personal - cannot access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive Personal - cannot access: Cannot access OneDrive folders and files via web browsers or Windows synch apps. Happening on three personal accounts that all have premium features. Is this everywhere?...
  4. Cannot access Onedrive - Personal folder through Quick Access of File Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot access Onedrive - Personal folder through Quick Access of File Explorer: Hi allI suddenly realised that I couldn't access my onedrive - personal through the quick access of file explorer.The ”>" to the left of the icon is grayed out and cannot be clicked and the properties windows is totally empty, see figure 1 for detials.firgure 1. Empty...
  5. Cannot access Onedrive - Personal folder through Quick Access of File Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot access Onedrive - Personal folder through Quick Access of File Explorer: Hi allI suddenly realised that I couldn't access my onedrive - personal through the quick access of file explorer.The ”>" to the left of the icon is grayed out and cannot be clicked and the properties windows is totally empty, see figure 1 for detials.firgure 1. Empty...
  6. Cannot access Onedrive - Personal folder through Quick Access of File Explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Unable to access specific sites through multiple browsers

Unable to access specific sites through multiple browsers: Within the last few weeks I have been unable to access specific websites. Examples are gmail.com and wikipedia.org. Have tried using edge, chrome and firefox with same result. Receive the "Awe Snap" response on chrome and similar page crashes on edge and firefox. It...
  8. Onedrive not accessible with web browser

Onedrive not accessible with web browser: when I try to log in to onedrive I get the following message using Chrome This site can’t provide a secure connection onedrive.live.com uses an unsupported protocol. ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH and this message useing edge Cannot securely connect to this page...
  9. Cannot Access OneDrive via the browser -- getting blank screen

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot Access OneDrive via the browser -- getting blank screen: When I try to access OneDrive via the browser, after I login I get a blank white screen. This happens with both Firefox 60 and IE11. Any ideas why and how to fix this? Thanks. 110963
  10. Spartan browser cannot access my Router

in Browsers and Email
    Spartan browser cannot access my Router: Try to use Spartan browser on Win10 build 10056 to access my home Router but unfortunately it canot pop up the login page.so I cannot do any configuration with my router when use Spartan browser. does anyone meet the same problem? thanks. 5586