Windows 10: Cannot access my PC from other OCs on local network

Discus and support Cannot access my PC from other OCs on local network in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a weird Win10 network problem. I have 2 Win10 PCs, 2 Win10 laptops, 2 NAS (Linux), and a Win10 tablet on my local network. My PC can access all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by hapzfl, Feb 3, 2019.

1. hapzfl Win User

Cannot access my PC from other OCs on local network

I have a weird Win10 network problem. I have 2 Win10 PCs, 2 Win10 laptops, 2 NAS (Linux), and a Win10 tablet on my local network. My PC can access all the others but the others cannot access my PC.

This is a new problem and I have no idea why that is happening.

The network "Diagnostics" are completely useless. My PC is detected but "cannot communicate".

This used to work until just recently...

:)

hapzfl, Feb 3, 2019

2. Sync folder between Air and PC locally

I'm looking for a software which will keep folders on my Mac Air and PC synced via the local wireless network.

I usually take my Mac with me everywhere and as such have tons of large downloaded files that I have to manually copy over to the PC. I'm looking for something that'll transfer the files over the local wireless network in my home.

Any suggestions?

aayman_farzand, Feb 3, 2019
  3. Unable to access Local Disks (CCannot access my PC from other OCs on local network :), (DCannot access my PC from other OCs on local network :), and any programs inside those

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you are facing issues with privileges to access the local account, I suggest you to try the below and check if it helps.

• Please be informed us the troubleshooting steps you have already tried.

This issue might be due to some error in system settings.

If you have not yet tried the below steps, I suggest you to perform and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to log out from the current user account, restart the computer and log-in with the administrator account and check if you are able to access the local drivers.

If the issue still persists,

Step 2: I suggest you to place the computer in safe mode, try to log-in with administrator account and check if the issue persists.

Try the above steps and reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 3, 2019
  4. Cannot access my PC from other OCs on local network

Windows 10 Explorer can't access local network

Hi Melvin,

We would like to get more information to properly sort out the problem that you've encountered. Help us verify the following:

• Is this the only computer that is unable to access your local network?
    • Did you get any error messages when trying to access the local network?
    • Have you enabled homegroup?

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Feb 3, 2019
Thema:

Cannot access my PC from other OCs on local network

1. Cannot access my PC from other OCs on local network - Similar Threads - Cannot access OCs

2. Windows Firweall LOCAL network access from other devices: FIX!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Firweall LOCAL network access from other devices: FIX!: Symptoms: You can see one PC from another device, but you cannot access it. The error I had was 0x80070035 & something along the lines of "network path not found".FIX: Control Panel -> System and Secutiry -> Windows Firewall -> Advanced settings -> Inbound AND Outbound rules...
  3. Windows Firweall LOCAL network access from other devices: FIX!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Firweall LOCAL network access from other devices: FIX!: Symptoms: You can see one PC from another device, but you cannot access it. The error I had was 0x80070035 & something along the lines of "network path not found".FIX: Control Panel -> System and Secutiry -> Windows Firewall -> Advanced settings -> Inbound AND Outbound rules...
  4. Windows Firweall LOCAL network access from other devices: FIX!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. W10 network cannot access shared drives on other PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W10 network cannot access shared drives on other PC: I have a number of networked W10 PCs at home. I can access shared folders on each PC, but cannot access entire shared drives on each PC. Any ideas? I have done all the troubleshooting checks that are ever mentioned here and elsewhere, many times. I do not, and have never, run...
  6. Cannot access shared folder on one PC on local network

Cannot access shared folder on one PC on local network: Hello all, I have a local network setup but I am unable to access the shared folder on one of the pc. The PC MAT06 appears on the network in explorer but I am unable to open it. The error is : - [\\MAT06 is not accessible] [This user cannot sign in because the account...
  7. Cannot access other computers on my home network

Cannot access other computers on my home network: This is driving me nuts. We have 9 Windows 10 computers in our home all connected to the same network. All of our computers except just one can see and access all the other computers on our home network. I've tried everything I can think of. I recently changed all the...
  8. Windows Cannot Access other PC's on the network !

Windows Cannot Access other PC's on the network !: I have 2 machines (A +B) both running windows 10 (1903) HOME edition. I am the administrator on both. I recently wanted to transfer data across the network from A to B and vice versa by creating a network. However despite turning on network discovery on both machines...
  9. Cannot access other computers in my local network

Cannot access other computers in my local network: Our home network computers have windows 10. Problem is I cannot access to the network computer. Error code: 0x80070035 This error has happened since two days ago. I can access the network computer thru IP address. But I cannot access thru the computer name in the file...
  10. Home network issue - one pc cannot be accessed from all others

Home network issue - one pc cannot be accessed from all others: There is one pc which can see all other pcs but cannot be seen from others. Info on the problem PC: OS: W10 Pro v.1709 b.16299.192 Network: Password protected sharing. I tried resetting network(network reset), turning off firewall, etc. Ping to the pc from other goes...