Windows 10: Cannot access my PC. Sign in options not working

Discus and support Cannot access my PC. Sign in options not working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I can no more access my PC via sign in options. Neither fingerprint not PUN is working. How can I re over my PC please?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jacques QUEREL, Feb 23, 2024.

1. Cannot access my PC. Sign in options not working

I can no more access my PC via sign in options. Neither fingerprint not PUN is working. How can I re over my PC please?

:)

Jacques QUEREL, Feb 23, 2024
Thema:

Cannot access my PC. Sign in options not working

1. Cannot access my PC. Sign in options not working - Similar Threads - Cannot access Sign

2. Cannot access my PC. Sign in options not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot access my PC. Sign in options not working: I can no more access my PC via sign in options. Neither fingerprint not PUN is working. How can I re over my PC please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-access-my-pc-sign-in-options-not-working/29053036-b841-4a52-baf3-3cc33e865c06
  3. I cannot access to my sign in options.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot access to my sign in options.: Hello, My pc is on windows 11. When I first started it, I set up windows hello to sign in with my face, finger and PIN code. But the next time I wanted to add a finger some week after the first start of the pc, it said "This option is currently unavailable. When clicking on...
  4. I cannot access to my sign in options.

I cannot access to my sign in options.: Hello, My pc is on windows 11. When I first started it, I set up windows hello to sign in with my face, finger and PIN code. But the next time I wanted to add a finger some week after the first start of the pc, it said "This option is currently unavailable. When clicking on...
  5. PC no option to sign in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    PC no option to sign in: My PC doesnt come up with sign in page, my name is on the screen but the password or the PIN box is missing so I cant sign in to it. I need to start my desktop right now since I have a meeting coming. Please help me....
  6. PC no option to sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC no option to sign in: My PC doesnt come up with sign in page, my name is on the screen but the password or the PIN box is missing so I cant sign in to it. I need to start my desktop right now since I have a meeting coming. Please help me....
  7. PC no option to sign in

8. cannot access my PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    cannot access my PC: sorry for my English, let's start with how my computer was very laggy so I restarted it, after that I can't log on, when I push the power on button, there should be several seconds of startup screen before the password section but it just goes empty white/blue for a few...
  9. Can't Access Sign-in Options

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't Access Sign-in Options: https://reddit.com/link/imsp39/video/60w4nw82h8l51/player Windows 10 2004 19041.450 already tried sfc and dism, not working also making new user doesn't fix that have tried safe mode too submitted by /u/lala2milo [link] [comments]...
  10. Cannot sign in to my PC

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cannot sign in to my PC: Hi, I have a Dell XPS laptop with Windows 10. I had my Microsoft account linked to the login screen, set up with a 4 digit pin and all was working well. Today, whilst logged into my PC account, I logged into Office365 with my work account via chrome. I also logged into...