Windows 10: Cannot Access Pc ethernet Cable to router through chromecast or pc connected through wifi

Discus and support Cannot Access Pc ethernet Cable to router through chromecast or pc connected through wifi in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I wish to know a solution for connecting and using the content/resources on my pc which is connected through the ethernet cable lan to the router... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AktharHafeez, Mar 26, 2021.

1. Cannot Access Pc ethernet Cable to router through chromecast or pc connected through wifi

I wish to know a solution for connecting and using the content/resources on my pc which is connected through the ethernet cable lan to the router through a pc/chromecast using wifi

Using Windows 10

Router ZTE F660

Regards

:)

AktharHafeez, Mar 26, 2021

2. I cant access to my wifi router

Wifi router

Hello marcosamerio..
    If you are unable to connect access your wifi router then there must be some problem with connection. I think the following step scan help you to connect it properly to wireless router.

Connect your computer to the wireless router. Although you can access the router wirelessly, it is better to use an Ethernet cable to directly connect to your router so that you can securely adjust router settings. Plug the Ethernet cable into the appropriate Ethernet jack on your computer. Plug the other end of the cable into any one of the open Ethernet ports on the back of your wireless router.

2. Open a Web browser. In the URL address field, enter the IP address for your wireless router. This information should be contained in your router’s manual. If you cannot find it, enter “198.168.1.1” as the address. This is usually the default IP address for most routers.

3. Enter the username and password for your router. This should also be supplied in the router’s manual. If you don’t have this information, go to the RouterPasswords website and find the brand and model of your router. This site lists the default login information for most wireless routers.

4. You should now be able to see your wireless router settings. You can configure your network ports, as well as SSID (wireless network name) and passwords.

mariamenounous, Mar 26, 2021
  3. RCoon Win User
    I cant access to my wifi router

You have replied twice with no reply from OP and no discernable reason.
    Reporting for spam.

RCoon, Mar 26, 2021
  4. Cannot Access Pc ethernet Cable to router through chromecast or pc connected through wifi

Remote Desktop connection working with WiFi but not working with Ethernet cable?

My question is about remote desktop connection.

Earlier I was using remote desktop between two windows 7 machines via WiFi.

With passing of time I connect with via ethernet cable to WiFi router for both the machines.

Then I upgraded the server pc to windows 10.

And the reciver pc doesn't. After this the WiFi connection was working well, even the ethernet between windows 10 pc and WiFi router was working well.

But the connection between WiFi router and windows 7pc wasn't via ethernet.

Now I want to connect windows 7pc with WiFi router with Ethernet cable.

Please help...

MeetBhayaniM, Mar 26, 2021
Thema:

Cannot Access Pc ethernet Cable to router through chromecast or pc connected through wifi

1. Cannot Access Pc ethernet Cable to router through chromecast or pc connected through wifi - Similar Threads - Cannot Access ethernet

2. My internet not working I cannect my ethernet cable through router to desktop but in router...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My internet not working I cannect my ethernet cable through router to desktop but in router...: My internet not working on my desktop I connected my ethernet cable to router it's light blinking but not connected on my desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-internet-not-working-i-cannect-my-ethernet/d50a06b3-1c9f-496a-bdf3-9a1bc3d56ba6
  3. No internet connection through ethernet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No internet connection through ethernet: Please can you help me fix my ethernet not working. My WIFI works fine. My ethernet connection says 'Unidentified network' and 'No internet access'. I was having trouble with it and yesterday I managed to get it to work somehow but today it won't work like usual. The new...
  4. No internet connection through ethernet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No internet connection through ethernet: Please can you help me fix my ethernet not working. My WIFI works fine. My ethernet connection says 'Unidentified network' and 'No internet access'. I was having trouble with it and yesterday I managed to get it to work somehow but today it won't work like usual. The new...
  5. Cannot connect to internet through ethernet cable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot connect to internet through ethernet cable: Hey there, I'm having some serious trouble getting an internet connection properly. So I recently moved and my internet was fine on my pc for months.Now for no apparent reason I'm struggling to get an internet connection.I did have some issues with the cooling on my pc and I...
  6. Cannot connect to internet through ethernet cable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot connect to internet through ethernet cable: Hey there, I'm having some serious trouble getting an internet connection properly. So I recently moved and my internet was fine on my pc for months.Now for no apparent reason I'm struggling to get an internet connection.I did have some issues with the cooling on my pc and I...
  7. Cannot connect to internet through ethernet cable

8. PC - Ethernet Cable to Wifi MB

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC - Ethernet Cable to Wifi MB: Can i connect my Ethernet cable on My wifi Motherboard? pls answer submitted by /u/IcyLaser [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/cv96xd/pc_ethernet_cable_to_wifi_mb/
  9. Need help with extending wifi connection through Ethernet cable

Need help with extending wifi connection through Ethernet cable: Hello everyone. I live in a large home and our wifi can not reach the entire house. Main router is on one side of the home, I'm in the middle and there are a few more data hungry devices on the other end of the house. The setup... So my desktop connects to the router via...
  10. Connecting wifi to physical router for ethernet cable use

Connecting wifi to physical router for ethernet cable use: Hello folks, This is not exactly Windows 10 issue but a networking issue that I need some help with. I am in a situation, where I need to use ethernet cable connection but there is no physical ethernet port to connect to, but there is ample wifi. I have this pocket...