Windows 10: Cannot access privacy setting on MS account

Discus and support Cannot access privacy setting on MS account in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all,hopefully this is the right space for my question - if not, please move the thread to appropriate one.Intro: I'm using Edge browser and have a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Pawel_Paul, Aug 4, 2022.

1. Cannot access privacy setting on MS account

Hi all,hopefully this is the right space for my question - if not, please move the thread to appropriate one.Intro: I'm using Edge browser and have a system option of auto login to MS account enabled. Usually, when I go to account settings through Windows system menu, Edge is being opened, redirected to MS account page and I'm already logged into my account. The same happens if I go through Edge itself by opening https://account.microsoft.com - I have immediate access to my account. Only in case I go to sensitive tabs, like security, I'm being asked for 2fa, which is ok. What changed and

:)

Pawel_Paul, Aug 4, 2022
Thema:

Cannot access privacy setting on MS account

1. Cannot access privacy setting on MS account - Similar Threads - Cannot access privacy

2. MS Account - Privacy data collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Account - Privacy data collection: I recently found out after a chat discussion with Microsoft Support that they knew my exact location and what I was doing on my computer. This is something I found very invasive of my privacy and it was not any of their business. I asked the Microsoft Support person where...
  3. MS Account - Privacy data collection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Account - Privacy data collection: I recently found out after a chat discussion with Microsoft Support that they knew my exact location and what I was doing on my computer. This is something I found very invasive of my privacy and it was not any of their business. I asked the Microsoft Support person where...
  4. I cannot access privacy and security settings on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot access privacy and security settings on Windows 11: I am unable to access my Privacy and Security settings, after a fresh windows install. I had a problem installing your latest cumulative update, so had to do a full Windows reinstall, I now get the following error message when trying to access my Privacy and Security...
  5. I cannot access privacy and security settings on Windows 11

I cannot access privacy and security settings on Windows 11: I am unable to access my Privacy and Security settings, after a fresh windows install. I had a problem installing your latest cumulative update, so had to do a full Windows reinstall, I now get the following error message when trying to access my Privacy and Security...
  6. Cannot Access Microsoft Xbox Privacy Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Access Microsoft Xbox Privacy Settings: Hello, I've had this issue for some time and cant seem to find a fix to my issue. It always tells me that "The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer available."...
  7. Cannot Access Microsoft Xbox Privacy Settings

Cannot Access Microsoft Xbox Privacy Settings: Hello, I've had this issue for some time and cant seem to find a fix to my issue. It always tells me that "The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer available."...
  8. Cannot access privacy setting on MS account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot access privacy setting on MS account: Hi all,hopefully this is the right space for my question - if not, please move the thread to appropriate one.Intro: I'm using Edge browser and have a system option of auto login to MS account enabled. Usually, when I go to account settings through Windows system menu, Edge is...
  9. Can no access windows 10 privacy settings and confirm account

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can no access windows 10 privacy settings and confirm account: When i click location, camera or mic on privacy settings, it shut downs and i cannot change these settings. Also, when i try to confirm my acoount on account i get 0x800713AB problem. Can anyone help me?...
  10. Cannot Access Privacy Settings due to Browser Crash

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot Access Privacy Settings due to Browser Crash: Dear Microsoft Team, I was absent from home last week. After I returned this Sunday evening September 13, 2020 my Windows was updated when switching off the computer I run WIndows 10. The next day I imediately noticed that my microphone wasn't working anymore. After some...